*shoots anime in the head with a sniper shotgun*
Fuck OFF nonce

Xth for Communism

>tfw 20 seconds late for my pro-Yank thread

you mean ''newfag who doesn't understand how to make a new'' edition

ah yes

*tries to fit in despite being a yank*

*puts subject in the name field*

I just started watching Kiniro Mosaic guys, it's so cute I want to marry Karen!

*anime invades /brit/*

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467995938287.webm

nice body girlie

SUPERB EDITION

you disgusting pedo

*tries to fit in despite being a yank*
haha a-am i allowed to stay l-lads

People talk about slavery like it's an instution of a by gone age. But when I wake up in the mornings I see nothing but slavery around me: slavery to religion, slavery to captailsim and slavery to substances. Everyone around me is a slave. Everyone around me hasn't awoken the truth.

We can’t leave the negotiations with Europe to the Tories

>love wearing neckties
>work in academia where it's rare

I cherish every opportunity to wear one tbqh (like some international partners coming buy or giving a lecture).

VERY nice webm

just phoned the janny and let him know about all these posts

*presses A*

*points to the door*

"out"

Just filtered anime. Should have done it sooner desu

*decapitates anime with rusty rapier*

Reminder that Insurance is highly Jewish and literally have Jews made money in the past. It was also why they were extremely hated.

Ollie Twist was on. Did not know frodo was in it

Churchill tanks didn't go that fast.

paki holocaust WHEN?

boggles my mind how you can get so upset over anime, if you don't like it, go to reddit.

i facket you're moter

Anyone who watches anime over the age of 7 should be shot on sight

they also weren't manned by teenage girls, it's made up lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIliml9y6Rc

>Insurance is highly Jewish
I agree but the comparision to landlords is just wrong. Landlords are on a different level. They're monopolists. They gain income without producing an equivalent good or service (forget the property on the land, I'm talking about the land). Insurance providers actually provide a service even though it is Jewish as fuck.

Lads how do you shave?

I can't grow a beard so i just get these puberty hairs which i shave off right away but i can't seem to get rid of this shadow under my nose

hey lads it's me

yank, paki, Karen lover. I'm okay surely, right, lads

sudden, irresistible urge to play advance wars desu

decided to just filter anime, cba with the autism

Get a nose hair trimmer and use that for awkward places.

just finished watching every single anime of all time

ive come to the conclusion that it's incredibly gay and should be illegal as it clearly encourages paedophilia

What service do they provide?

You'll fit right in ;D

pluck your tash lad

it'll bleed a bit/hurt a lot but its better than a silly poo stain with no beard

ah si, muy impressivo

Just wear one

Wouldn't bat an eyelid if my lecturer wore a tie every day, some of them did.

whew, tanks, la!

feeling very anxious about my date tomorrow

Me in the video

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

They promise to cover your losses. They underwrite your risks for you. Yes it's possible you pay insurance and never have an accident but the freedom you got having that insurance gave you a higher standard of living and is necessary for the economy to function.

No. Cold water extraction of opiates via cocadamol is very safe and you consume no APAP. Codeine is soluable in cold water, paracetamol isn't. So you filter it.

Very easy to do.

the new hotmail is so slow

anime's alright, i can't fathom how these people can watch these moe animes all the fucking time.

it's the exact same as the last.

just b urself

>hotmail
offys

what's this new pokemon game then?

>as it clearly encourages paedophilia
never watched the anime

how does it do that?

You're an ugly cunt mate. I would be nervous too

Mandarin sounds really strange

It doesn't sound like you would expect it to

as a general rule theres no double letters in spanish lad, and if there is it's because it makes a different sound like "ll" or "rr"

>Have to pay £800 a year for car insurance
>My standard of living is higher

Show your working.

dentist can't keep messing me around like this

where are we meeting then lads?

HOLY SHIT THE QUEEN IS DEAD

Just found loads of voltrobes all around tower hamlets. Thought you were only supposed to see them on your phone?

what should I use?

I've tried to do t-shirt and kitchen roll, it never works well, and seems to always remain a little cloudy.

>Hotmail

Alri grandad

Are you a spastic? They risk their capital (by agreeing to give some of it to you in the event of an accident) for a fee.

>Sky News understands that Tata has cancelled the sale of its biggest UK steel assets but will look to cut costs by £100m.

makes you think

fuck off JF

Seems as if it's rare to wear a tie anywhere now. Even in more upper-scale restaurants I'll attend, nobody wears a tie.

Because you drive around knowing that if shit hits the fan you're covered. You can make back that £800 and more from driving to a job and back. You can get a gf (lmao) or have good life experiences (lmao).

Without the insurance, none of this possible.

ah well, at least we don't have EU pillow regulations

I think I know what you meant by this but I'm not sure.

>Her Majesty
>mortal

If insurance wasn't mandatory I wouldn't have it though.

Get in here, lads.

Say hello to your kinsmen on Sup Forums.

Honestly people should just put an equivalent amount into a bank account every month and use it for emergencies.

what are you implying here?

>webm cuts off before tune finishes

Is there more?

piss off you 15 year old twat

>Freddos are set to cost 38p by 2030
Might just hang myself tbqh lads.

/britpol/ is fucking retarded

Try leaving it in the freezer longer. If you are using 32 tablets use exactly 140ml of water. Less tablets, less water.

To know if it's fully done when you look at your glass in the freezer all the gunk should be settled at the bottom. Use kitchen roll but fold it over a few times, then soak water onto it a wee drizzle should do so no codeine gets seeped into the paper.

Emm also; when you are filtering it don't rush it or disturb the solution, just be patient.

If it's too cloudy put it in the freezer again and redo, keep doing this until it's to your satisfaction.

A little bit cloudy is okay, just look at your filter and if there is loads of white gunk in it you should be safe.

Did it get you high atleast?

>english
>speaks a foreign language
i'll admit, i'm a rare breed
*tips sombrero*

>Sup Forums
nah

I-I'm 22.

Take drugs

home from work lads

look forward to shitposting with you this weekend

kys

you need a freak like me to make love to your body

characters are regularly depicted as lacking physical development typical of an adolescent and are highly sexualized plus the prevalent neonotenous features paradigmatic of the art style

At least give it a chance, you cunt.

I've done all that, but the high is never that good, I only use a tiny amount of 100mg of codeine worth since i'm shit scared of imbibing too much APAP

Is this how Japan sees England?

>Is there more?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467997059178.webm

I don't give a shit if you write off your car, but if you write off mine I'll want you (or your insurer to pay), given that most people can't replace somebody's else's car our of pocket, car insurance is mandatory.

it's more pronounced in pictures too

makes me look mexican