The best part of Mexico. I visited a few years ago and there were wonderful people, beautiful scenery...

The best part of Mexico. I visited a few years ago and there were wonderful people, beautiful scenery, amazing food and culture and amazing resorts.

Thanks
Please come again

Are there any Cartels

of course, but it is not dangerous because it is not en route to the most druggie country

This Also no strong cartesl means less police corruption,
hot spot for euro and american tourists means better everything

I went to Quintana Roo and have to agree.

>The best part of Mexico.
>best part is a flat swamp filled with retarded 18 year old white spring breakers and indians.

lol, no.

>actually defending the rest of Mexico
CHI

thats where the aztecs were?

CA

Mayans*

GO

>actually defending the rest of Mexico

Just defending my tourism spot. Yucatan is shit though.

oh

is this accurate? guessing mexico city is the 'posh amerindians'. also where dem cartels at

NO

Mexico City are chilangos. Cartels are everywhere, but the dangerous parts are in the North (Tamaulipas, Chihuahua) and south (Guerrero, Michoacan).

Things have calm down a bit every year since 2012.

Mexico city is full of everything,
the term "chilango" used to mean someone from other state that lives here
Now is everyone here so... Chilango master race
Cartels at the "Violent" partts and Zetas

Map with names

Meme map.
There is no such thing as """"""Colima""""""

What is a Colima?

>not going for Baja California Baja and Baja California Alta
You had the meme RIGHT FUCKING THERE.

Mexico City is the biggest piece of garbage on planet earth.

thanks m8, yea seems like a pretty cool place to visit and I'm a city guy anyway

I mean i had heard about like the museums and teotihuacan and the floating gardens etc. from friends anyway. I googled it a bit now and seems really nice. We have people here who really hate London too, i guess some people just dont like cities

what a fuckin border gore

>some people just dont like cities
That's literally why they dislike Mexico City. Just like people from Argentina who dislike Buenos Aires or Americans who dislike NY.

It has the highest HDI in Mexico (for all that it's worth), so yeah.