Is it true that Italy is collapsing? Why isn't it a topic on the Sup Forums of flags?

Is it true that Italy is collapsing? Why isn't it a topic on the Sup Forums of flags?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
liveleak.com/view?i=fad_1467917809#comment_page=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not

Italy was a mistake anyway so who cares.

I care

Cease your caring at once.

What do you mean

Something about the banking sector collapsing, requiring a bailtout, and Beppe Grillo having a chance to gain from a Renzi resignation resulting from it.

Don't be mean to him he's a member of your tribe.

I'm in charge here.

>italy was a mistake
said from a country that is a mistake

Is this you?

I don't know about the banks, but Grillo is just a comic that acts like a politician. We tend to like the opposite

me, supporting palestinians ahahahah
i prefer to create a big gulf there

i guess you could say theyre gonna get sliced up

Ah ok, so just an edgy teenager.

ahahaa no really it's standard business
nothing is collapsing

You country shouldn't exist.

Italy should not exist.

I agree, unification was a mistake

Glad to get your agreement on Italy being a mistake then.

god dammit fuck off padano

t. errone

i'm not, and terroni are even more mad about the unfication

unificazione o non, l'itaglia ha ben ragione d'esistere

a differenza della "patria" del giudeo, qua

>muh oro di napoli

è ciò che dico anche io

in poche parole, non so di cosa si sorprendano, in guerra succede questo e altro

Devono inventarsi stronzate per alimentare il loro vittimismo e stroncare ogni possibilità di autocritica.
>Muh prima metropolitana d'Europa

>Devono inventarsi stronzate per alimentare il loro vittimismo e stroncare ogni possibilità di autocritica.
Sono d'accordo e mi ricorda qualcun'altro

gli unici indipendentisti seri del sud, i siciliani, non c'entrano nulla coi neoborbonici e hanno dato il loro sangue a differenza del vostro partito meme

io non sono padano, sto dicendo che è inutile inventarsi scuse per favorire la secessione siamo meglio uniti e dobbiamo rimanere tali, perché sinceramente ai tempi dei comuni eravamo le puttanelle di altri stati

Its just Shitaly being shit, nothing new.

detected

Contrary to you?

This

yes we (veneto) are going to become independent

davvero provamelo

fuck off t*rk, italians are the closest people we have and one of our last allies

>Shitaly is our allies
1204 and 1940 never forget

>1204
italy wasn't even united

and listen 70 years passed since the 1940 the relotionship between italy and greece changed, we love greece and feel like they are our cousins somehow

>1204
It was not Italy

>1940
You were allied with our enemies (the brits), also it was just the fascists who wanted that war

ti ho battuto di poco

ven*tians are not italian

Jews should abandon the "nation" of Israel and come back to their Italian motherland.

>we dindu nuffin, it was just the Venetians being greedy

Keep being niggers: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

>The worsening relationship culminated with the brutal sack of the city of Constantinople by the Fourth Crusade in 1204, which led to the permanent alienation of Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholics. The massacre itself however remains relatively obscure, and Catholic historian Warren Carroll notes that "Historians who wax eloquent and indignant—with considerable reason—about the sack of Constantinople ... rarely if ever mention the massacre of the Westerners in ... 1182."

>1204
>Greece existing
Pick one and only one.

>from Israel

>4000 BC-2016
>slavs being homo sapiens

pick one and ONLY one

I am a Greek

How jelly are you of this church, Greek fags? Thanks for the free shit.

Hi Mario

brothers, the people with are shitposting with a greek flag are Turks, ignore them

Why should we be jealous?

We got all this cool stuff from you. It's nicknamed "church of gold" because of it's inside decoration which is purely made of gold.

pretty devious how italy was able to keep the lands it took from austria

Italy is comfy

that's just yet another testament of the admiration that we have for Greece

>tfw all my savings are in Italian bank
Intesa is pretty solid though

How can other churches even compete with this level of aesthetics?

>You were allied with our enemies (the brits)

Well, we weren't allied with anyone until the Italians and then the Germans invaded Greece.

Plus, the Brits weren't our allies. They invaded Greece after the Germans left, and we had to fight them off.

I consider Italians and Spaniards bros desu.

Intesa-san paolo is the only one gaining something from this situation

Dunno why tho

Can an Italian please translate this excellent video for me?

liveleak.com/view?i=fad_1467917809#comment_page=2

I think the guy was doing tatoos on the beach, that sicilian(?) didn't want to pay for it and the black guy threatened to call the cops, since those terroncelli weren't impressed by the threat he called them son of a bitch and then the guy started to do those meme kicks

Holy shit that calabrian accent

which one's the Sicilian?

You weren't exactly allied but when we invaded Albania you felt threatened and started sympathizing with the Brits who could have protected you, which made Mussolini mad. I'm not blaming you of course, we should have never touched the Balkans for starters

>when we invaded Albania

Well the Italians invaded Albania on the way to invade Greece. It's not like they were planning to stop on Albania.

>"Migrant seller in calabria"
>Sicilian
ok

I don't speak terrone.

Mussolini wanted to show Hitler the power of his army, he had many options and Greece was one of them, but it became the chosen one because of what I said above.

Glorious venice

borga madonna :^D^^^D
whad is goig on here :^^^^^^^^^^^^

is figlio di puttana a big insult in pastaland or not?
whats the worst insult? "son of a bitch" isnt so bad you kick someone in uk.

In Italy any insult against someone's mother or sister is pretty bad [terrone-mode]and shall be washed away with blood[/terrone-mode]

italy is somehow not shit but italians are awful, they don't respect their land and each other, also young italians are just shit thanks to america,
>ma che me ne frega tanto c'ho la pizza

Italy is complete and utter shit. And each night I thank God for keeping Malta independent and out of the hands from those poor fag terrones.

Every nation in Europe is collapsing under the strain of refugees/ISIS/etc. Italy is no different.

shut up, pirate
no country in Europe is collapsing under the strain of refugees or ISIS, you're watching too much Fox News or something
and Italy has literally no issues with refugees, we rescue them and they go to France or Germany or Sweden.