Why USA doesn't want to adopt us?

I want Poland to become 51st state, speak English instead of Polish, sing Star Spangled Banner instead of Polish national anthem, use dollar instead of złoty and be ruled by American politicians instead of these fucking village idiots. I can die for USA in any war you wish, it is always more sensible than dying for this shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21554_Feeding_Semen_To_Unsuspecting_Coworkers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_case#Polish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for /kstew/

Became an american citizen and die for USA in any war they wish

I wish all Poles could move out from Poland to USA, and you could take this fucking land along with Germans without killing anyone. I don't care anymore, living here between fucking Russia and Germany is pointless, it always ends with tragedy sooner or later

Why don't you leave, pussy? You're free to go, you know where's american embassy, take your visa and bye bye.

Why americans friends don't establish visa free regime with poland?
fucking lithuania got it

Idk, our diplomacy sucks.

Captcha:bananas

Why is there a funny "a" in Obama?

Few hundreds of thousands of Poles moved to USA in 80s and 90s on tourist visas, that's why we are not a member of Visa Waiver Program yet. Mathematics, not politics.

*offtopic*
So you say there was no iron curtain in Poland and ordinary people were allowed to get tourist visa in capitalist cunt?

>Why don't you leave, pussy? You're free to go, you know where's american embassy, take your visa and bye bye.

Polish nation is so tragic that it should stop existing in a peaceful way. We could all become American, it is the most honourable and rational way out, because 10 mln of Americans already have Polish roots.

In the end of 80s procedures were more liberalized for members of families living in the USA

ok

we accept

So become an American. What's holding you? Join them. It's a free country, you can leave it legally even today.

I don't care what's tragic to you, it's only your irrelevant opinion.

B-but you're so delicious desu

>American politicians instead of these fucking village idiots

um........

Poland is not a normal country

efukt.com/21554_Feeding_Semen_To_Unsuspecting_Coworkers.html

You aren't normal, because you hate place where you are now, and you refuse to change your life for better to you.

>because you hate place where you are now

I don't. I like Poland. But i think that its existence is pointless, because German/Russian autists would destroy us again, and we will have to begin everything from scratch. We lost last 400 years because of it. We should be the richest nation in Europe, and because of Russians/Germans we must work in Western countries to earn real money. We are better off now than we were in commie times or 90s, but i am pretty sure that they won't let us grow in peace, and soon we are going to have a total mess here

If it's pointless,that means you should leave. Or maybe you're just dumb person who can't think logically.

All Polish nation could contribute to the USA. We could help to make it as powerful as it never been. Such powerful USA could destroy Germany and Russia in the future. I think that it is a better prospect.

Think for yourself, why do you care about others? Youre dumber than I thought.

wypierdalaj rogaczu

Stop sucking U.S. dick just because they freed you from the USSR

I support this idea. Welcome to America, Poland.

cuck

Poland and Russia - two brothers

Poland is a poor and powerless country.

It's because of Polish case inflection. In this sentence "Obama" is used in instrumental case - it is used as in the answer for question "with whom?"
I'm talking with Obama = Rozmawiam z Obamą

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_case#Polish

Do you realize that worse-looking ghetto spots (not just talking about the black/ethnic neighborhoods) are common in the US and Canada? Eastern Europeans constantly whine about muh commie blocks, but they don't know how good they have it.