If today Mexico and Brazil went into a full scale war who would win?

If today Mexico and Brazil went into a full scale war who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZzOCnkOXpM
youtube.com/watch?v=uMX-2KVlA_I
youtube.com/watch?v=VavEWDIhrK8
youtube.com/watch?v=AIfP8DLa4_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=125898396
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brazil a lot more Hues

Brazil, they have gorilla warfare.

As of right now
Huezil
Our armed forces are taking everything out of service
New stuff is going to take some time

What if we set our drug dealers into war, that would be fun desu

Everyone else

I don't think either of us are capable of an invasion, but Brazil has a better army.

USA

>cartel vs favela
favela wins
youtube.com/watch?v=iZzOCnkOXpM

That´s something i want to see

I dunno dude, i think the cartels would give the favelados a run for their money

Not so fast, hue
youtube.com/watch?v=uMX-2KVlA_I

Underrated

They both shoot like brainless monkeys

Brazil is. Mexico isnt your navy is a joke since you are cucked by the americans.

We are a neutral nation that isn't in an eternal possible war with their neighbours. We don't need a navy.

crashing this helicopter
WITH NO SURVIVORS
youtube.com/watch?v=VavEWDIhrK8

I gotta say that, they got lucky on that one desu

"Mexico is one of the few countries which has technical capabilities to manufacture nuclear weapons."

CRASHING LATIN AMERICA WITH NO SURVIVORS

Probably Brazil

I think we have too

Brazilian military has no means of projecting it's force all the way to Mexico.

theres a nuclear energy plant we have been building for like 30 years but the government says it will be ready in 15 years
brazil yes

There isn't a video, but this also happened here
youtube.com/watch?v=AIfP8DLa4_I

>Nuclear power plant = Nuclear Weapons
>Brazilian """"education""'"

Wow was that an army helicopter
Ours was just a normal one
You win this one mexico

Favela people are way dumber than Mexican cartels.

>If today Bolivia and Belarus went into a full scale war who would win?

Army buy it didnt crash into flames,
the pilot crash landed it and most of them survived

if Spanish and Barbosa colonies are so bad, I wonder how Greek colonies could turn out

Nevermind, they are the worst of the 3

Fucking Marseille

Brazil will win.

Braço Forte, Mão Amiga

It does have a correlation, nigger. And I would assume they also can make them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

This. Nigger favelados are dumb as fuck. They only chimp out this levels on Rio de Janeiro and they always get btfo by police when there aren't gommies to defend them.

Mexicam cartels control entire Mexican states.

Humanity

They only chimp out this levels on Rio de Janeiro
Keep believing this

belarus could wipe whole europe out, wtf is bolivia.

See
It's a fucking retarded scenario.

Don't fall for this bait. Nigger favelados are dumb as fuck. You can't imagine. Just one cop can kill 100 if them. Rio de Janeiro is full of communists. This is why they don't finished them yet

Yep, and so is Argentina
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=125898396

Brazil's reactors are made by Westinghouse and Siemens and they can't make nuclear weapons.

Brazil is stronger no doubt. Better equipment, more niggers. Mexicans dont have a mind of a warrior, more of a worker and slave also criminal.

Niggers are good at chaos, war is chaos. Mexicans are to weak for war. They are like chinese, they outbreed people.

They have llamas

>Brazil Equipment
469 Main battle tanks
1,496 armored vehicles
1,257 artillery pieces
184 Self-propelled artillery
156 SAM systems
~20,000 Support vehicles
90 helicopters

>Mexico equipment
?

The jews

Favela niggers x Mexican cartels

Favela niggers are dumb, useless and cowards into battles. They run away faster than a demon from a crucifix.

Mexican cartels control entire states, some soldiers and their economy. Thank god favela niggers will never be this intelligent. Our problem is just communists protecting them

a few thousand cannon fodder infantry with 40 year old equipment

Tanks 0
AFV 695
SPG 12
Artillery 375
Helicopters 190

So brazil wins like i said.

End this thread now.

Spending a fortune with rat poison to protect the money stacks but it's not able to buy a fucking iPhone to record this shit.

I`m pretty sure the mexican cartel is pretty more violent than the favelados

They are cannon fodder

Our goverment only remembered we had armed forces on 2006, its beeing 10 years to bring the foot soldier to the 21st century, the building plans and renovations are for a 20 year period, right now only helicopters and foot soldiers are modern

They are way more intelligent too. They control lot of things in Mexico.

If favela niggers were as intelligent as Mexican cartels or Isis we would be even more fucked.

Nah they do this kind of shit as well just look it up
They just dont leave the bodies in the center of town hanging

>Romania began nuclear weapons research programs

Let's stop the autism, shall we?

MÉXICO.

BRAZIL IS ECONOMICALLY DEFICIENT, SOCIOPOLITICALLY DISORGANIZED, IT HAS NO INDUSTRY, AND OVERALL, ITS PEOPLE ARE OF OVERLY LOW QUALITY.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

Is that even a question?

We would fuck your shit up so good you druglords would come to us asking for not to be killed. We would ride our tanks all over you barren wasteland shooting anything that moves, even rattlesnakes. The skies would be filled with the finest military aircrafts from the almighty Embraer. And we wouldn't take any prisoners, nigger, we would blow every single captured spic up, every single one of 'em. Then we'd march in those shitholes you call 'cities', and of course we'd be playing the best funk music while doing so, like Bumbum Granada and Baile de Favela. We wouldn't even stop there. After annexing you taconiggers and the whole Latin America we would surely confront the US, win the war and annex them as well.

U don't even think about it cowboy, it would be a total mess.

this

Argies and uruguayans will fight with huebros desu senpai

Why don't all Latin America unite to kill communists?

I would go to a war against communists any day. Just call me and I will kill communists from universities with passion.

Best Friendship right here

It worked pretty well last time.

There is a rumor that we have the bomb "D. Pedro" and "D. Pedro II". Both developed during the military regime and deactivated in a huge mysterious cemented area of the jungle.

Because lazy and opportunistic people want free stuff and 'benefits' from the State and that's how communists get into power here.

t. Albertinho Barbosa

It has always struck me as ridiculous that a country like Brazil is not allowed to develop nuclear weapons whereas other countries of similar size or influence such as India and Pakistan can.

What is PCC?

Did you check their relations and position though? Why would any country here in Latin America need nuclear weapons? Quite silly.

Literally who? Those niggers don't even exist anymore, at most they still control prisons. If they dare to show up again we'd finally get rid of them.

They control paraguay or Uruguay now

Paraguay is controlled by Brazilian landlords and Uruguay is controlled by us only economically.

No i mean the drug business not the goverment

CARLOOOOOOOOOS

IRL, Brazil has the capacity to make enriched uranium. Mexico did too but I'm pretty sure they just gave us the last of theirs a few years ago in exchange for some new tech. I assume the Mexican government still could bring that shit back online if they really wanted to though. Mexico only has 2 nuclear facilities. A power plant and a research facility.

I believe the original intent during military rule was to basically intimidate the US out of Latin America.

>Mexico has literally 0 tanks

lol why? even we have a few dozen Cold War tanks.

If it is a 1v1 without any outside help I am pretty sure we would.

Since the usa is a mexican colony they would have control over their miltary including weapons of mass destruction so BR is fugged

FUCK YOU TWO GIVE ME BACK MY LANDS

Their terrain makes tank warfare largely nonviable for land invasions so historically tank acquisition was ignored. The north is protected by their deserts which are largely made up of fine sands which tanks typically sink in. Their south is protected by mountains with very heavy rainfall which creates muddy swamps and rainforests making land invasions unviable.

A bunch of Mexican generals have, however highlighted that central Mexico is prime armored combat territory and have noted that in modern times, should an invasion occur, armor will likely be simply airlifted into central Mexico (which is the industrial and political heartland of Mexico) or shipped in through central coastal regions via landing craft.

I think they looked into the possibility of KMW and Nexter building the Leopard 2 or Leclerc in Mexico a while back but leftists shot it down in congress because they knew these armored units would likely be used to crush far left movements.

Le monde

>but leftists shot it down in congress because they knew these armored units would likely be used to crush far left movements.
;_;

TOP KEK

extremely underrated, well done

source?

None of the countries could do anything relevant to the other anyway

zetas vs. favelados, who wins

Humanity.

Mexico would probably have a pretty large and competent military force if their left didn't have so much voting power. They already have the 6th highest industrial capacity in the world. Despite being pretty far right wing myself, I'm not sure if a well armed Mexico would actually benefit Mexico though. I feel like a lot of their military power would be corrupted if it became a mainstream path to power.

I don't have a source. I work with a Mexican firm that makes car & truck parts for BMW and Daimler. They got orders for a feasibility study for the manufacture of armor manufacturing around 2014 and it was a big deal because it was speculated that Mexico could become a hub for armaments manufacturing. It's not hush hush or anything like that. It's pretty well known. Just go ask anyone in the automotive/engineering industry in MX. When rumors are wide spread amongst people of capacity i tend to think they're accurate.

>Why would any country here in Latin America need nuclear weapons? Quite silly.

I hope Mexico wins, they are friendly and have better food

I see. What you posted sounds like a very short version of a thorough analysis made on mexican military capabilities. Out of curiosity, why was such analysis made when the purpose was just to study the feasibility of armor manufacturing?

Brazil, but it would be a embarrassing shitshow

Tell me one brazillian food that you have tasted
>inb4:bananas

That smelly fruit

Açai? thats a fruit as you said, not a dish

fried plantains, which arent technically bananas

try something less niggerish. like pão de queijo, but thats more of a snack, i guess