Brits will hunt this down and brutally murder it using specially trained hounds

>Brits will hunt this down and brutally murder it using specially trained hounds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZluxJxftNFI#t=536
youtube.com/watch?v=iw3bK_zFGoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop the violence! Stop the bloodshed!

Sounds fun

>be British
>hunt a harmless critter to extinction
>hunt your national animal to extinction
>hunt bears to extinction
>replace your ethnic nationals with foreigners and go extinct

Just look at that evil little fucker, what section of its face exactly does not deserve a stabbing?

>Americans will hunt this down and brutally murder it using specially trained forces

What part of Leicester are you from, lads?

That one part where slags live

>Fox
>Harmless critter

El alemAMO

Foxes are a pest. They need to be hunted, there are far too many of them.

Feels good man

Care to join us user?

fine

foxes are cute, but they are cunts.

Foxes, rabbits and cats are the greatest enemy of native australian wildlife.

Good la

>a third worlder replies to my post

Mngombo pls

>tfw my bf is a fox

those people look horrible

Mbtumbu pls

Achmed pls

post pics

Mnunglovu please.

How so?

Fox-Hunting is illegal in the UK lad.

>not being inbred
lmaoing at your life abo

Anyone who lives in a city here knows what a cunt foxes are. They rip open bin bags and spread trash everywhere, plus they sound like dying babies when they mate.

I NEED a related gf.

>be californian
>put a bear on a flag
>hunt this same bear to extinction

>Germans will hunt this down and brutally murder it using specially trained forces

they look like the most vacuous uninteresting rich toff cunts I can imagine

he looks more interesting than the last pic

I shot two foxes with an American-made gun. Fuckers stole chicken all over the place in my village, they were like fucking everywhere taking our fucking food, we like said: 'No fucking way, twats, there's a fox war!' And we won. Glory to the Russian spirit, American and Tula hunting rifle manufacturers.

URAAAAAAAAAA

>mfw I got a fox in a bear trap last Friday

its banned isnt it
im not a posh twat so i wouldnt know

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZluxJxftNFI#t=536

I'm all for humane culling to protect livestock, but the only real arguments for hunting are "tradition" or "but it's fun!"

California is a cancer upon our clay

ayyyyy

You can't use dogs to kill a fox, but other than that its fine

theyre british m8

LE2 senpai.

Mhemet pls

You can't use the dogs to kill the fox anymore.
So they just shoot it or twat it with a club.
Most hunts actually still use dogs to kill since it takes place on private land where no-one can see.

Illegal m8

not for long

Actually, hounds hunt them using specially trained british hunters.

It was just a bit of banter to be honest.

Cheer up love.

Who would want to hunt such qt animal?

wtf I hate brits!

And a oggabooggaa Allah Akbar to you to friend.

They are like cats of canine.

Just warning you lad. Hippy bastards and the RSPCA will have you in court before you know it if they find out.

looks pretty evil 2bh
besides, its only a couple of rich twats that go fox hunting, not the average person

WTF I hate GB now

Don't worry, >us foxes took our revenge this season

>RSPCA bitch knocks on door
>"waghhhhh gib animal rights now!"
>tell her does the RSPCA not execute all dogs and cats if they are not adopted after like 6 months
>starts going off on some tangent
>headbutt her
>she never comes back

Poor las probably wrote up about me on Tumbler.

Why?

Its "too", you bloody yank.

>be farmer
>can't kill fox because muh respect for lesser beings
>fox kill all the chickens
>pisses in all the veg
>now poor and can't feed myself or the rest of Britain

Leicester to be relegated in spontaneous fashion this season

they're a pest and its good fun

its just a bunch of people who don't like the class that is associated with it

Cause Brits are barbaric

>being anti-hunting in 2016
literally kys

I've only been on a fox hunt a few times. I'm not great on a horse and I prefer game. Too many women involved, as opposed to game where they're nearly completely absent.

That aside, I do know a lot of people who hunt fox and all of them are well adjusted, normal, healthy and successful. I doubt anyone involved with the animal rights movement is the same.

You're dumb as fuck, they are pests in Britain? Go to London and there's just foxes running around the streets freely at night looking for scraps of food.

Pigeons are flying rats. Foxes are grounded pigeons.

Animal rights movements don't understand that humans are part of the food chain and that they are actively working against preservation of endangered species by trying to ban hunting.

tory cunt fuck off and die

Enjoy yours mouses and rats. Without foxes they are will be more than usual.

Bet you had your fox hunt and then went back to your mates mansion for a spot of noncing fucking freak

>but Foxes are cute :^(
Have you heard foxes howling? It's like a mix between a small dog and a dying cat. Apart from their looks they're pretty unpleasant creatures.

You spelled Muslim wrong.

just like they help to keep the population of rats and mice in check, we keep the foxes' population in check

>the poor

This is an example of one factor of the push to ban fox hunting. Just plain dislike of the 'upper class'

Cats are far better at killing rats and mice than foxes are.

Pretty sure farmers are allowed to kill anything that threatens their livestock. And on the off chance they can't, who gives a shit? They live on a farm, they obviously are just going to shoot it, bury/eat it, and pretend it never happened.

Crush the nature balance, Cut the branch on which you sit.

Grizzlies (Brown Bears in general) are over aggressive pieces of shit and have been wiped out by humans literally everywhere there's more than 100 humans in a square mile.
They're just bastards.

No, I didn't.

fuck off billionaire

One of my favourite hobbies is to go out at night into the city and find foxes rooting through peoples bins. I chase after the fox, then I go into the bin and find what it was eating. For example if it was eating a bag of crisps I will take the crisps out of the bin. or if it is eating someones bank statement I will take it out of the bin. Then I take it home and pretend I am Nick from Zootropolis and I am coming home to my wife, Judy. I say 'honey, I'm done shopping!' and go to my room and sit with my pictures of Judy whilst we sit and eat the 'dinner', and I will eat whatever the fox took from the bin. Had some great leftover Lasagna dinners with my rabbit girlfriend haha, and some pretty bad dirty sock dinners too!

dont worry user the foxes will come through

They should legalize the hunting of Fox Hunters.

I would love to bag me some Tory Pig-Man to feed to my Dog. Those disgusting freaks hate the beauty of Nature.

My ducks were qt until a cunting fox ripped their heads off.

I thought they had banned this barbaric custom?

Fox is for pet not for kill :(

youtube.com/watch?v=iw3bK_zFGoc

They deserve to live in nature tho. They are not dogs. But yeah they're cute.

>le epic humans are not part of nature meme

they are but they are also not

furfags get out