MP3 Players

Recommended MP3/media players? Prefer to keep it all seperate from my phone.

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#MP3Player
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just use an old Sansa Clip. Is there even a big difference between models?

Just use your phone with bluetooth headphones you fucking luddite.

Learn to read.

nah

I used to be like you.
And then I got tired of it all and just got a phone with 64GB of storage. And Pandora. Mostly Pandora.

But before that happened, I loved my Zune HD. Zune software still works with Windows 10! If you're into that kinda thing.

>iPhone

Get the fuck out you degenerate scum

>/pmp/ Portable Media Players

did not say iPhone

You mean an MP3 player?

Check out the chink shit wiki, there's some good recommendations for all budgets

Good suggestion, thanks!

if i am not playing 24bit flac from my phone on my cans

i will say my 4gb samsung gearfit2 playing .mp4 with kz zs5 blutooth adapter is the best sounding most future rocking media player ever.... *love*

A luddite is someone who hates technology. You hate technology that isn't a smartphone, so doesn't that make you the true luddite here?

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#MP3Player

because it's much more convenient to use your phone fatass

if you ever left the house you'd value shit like this

No, a luddite is someone who believes that technology inevitably serves the interest of those who control it more than those who use it.

Where the fuck is that thread? I haven't seen /pmp/ since like 2-3 weeks

Any of the Sandisk things with Rockbox on them.

I just use a second older phone. I have a LGV10 with a bunch of saved Spotify playlist.

modded iPod Classic or Mini

Are iPod Shuffles even worth it? I know they're discontinued, but I won one. I wonder if they'll increase in price, I already see them new for $60 on Amazon.

Any number of chinese hifi pmps. $40 will get you something made of metal with a respectable DAC and amp in it that plays mp3/ogg/aac/flac/ape. Check with /csg/ for models that are actually built well.

see

sigh

Yep this guy gets it

I absolutely hate how the headphone jack has been removed from new phones but watches in standalone mode like the applel watch and Samsung gearfit2 doing BT to a decent pair of buds is the future for PMP. It's amazing future tech

T. Some who laughs at all the people running with a smartphone strapped to their arm

Spoiler: Rockbox on Clip Plus is generally shit.
Protip: If you haven't finished Ep1 of Doom on your Clip Plus then you're a casual scrub.

>take out phone to change songs
>gets stolen 10 seconds later

Recently picked up this Benjie S5 for 30 Bogan-bux.
Pretty neat: Sounds good, small form, standard micro sd support, packed in earbuds are actually decent and the battery is really good.

Only downside is the rudimentary UI, doesn't seem to order albums properly, but if you just use folder view and have properly labelled media it's fine.

Mine sometimes bugs out in funny ways

>Rockbox on Clip Plus is generally shit.
Fake news

I just use my old PSP.

>Not live in Brazil

I used to use a PSP as my music player many years ago but it's too big and bulky to just carry around.

Benjie K9

The trouble is they stopped making it, and stopped making the chip it ran on so the later models all turned to shit.

But I was looking on Amazon a while back and there seem to be some replacements on the market now.

Benjie K9?

I wish mine still had a good battery. I even bought a new one twice but they're still shit.

Opus#1

iPod Classic 160gb

It is though. Nothing wrong with implementation as such, it's just clunky and inconvenient to usewith CPP's controls and 1-bit screen for ants. I have it installed and have used it in the past, but now I find myself just booting into stock instead.

I used to use my DS Lite, Moonshell was one of the best homebrew written ever.

I just use my phone. My old ipod nano 3g doesn't have rockbox support.