Are Favelados really that bad? If I visit there what can I expect?

Are Favelados really that bad? If I visit there what can I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1W_zM7koJy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For you not much. Because of your dark complexion they assume you're a local and won't give you the tourist treatment

thanks for reminding me to filter niggerlander flags

At first I thought this thread was made by an amerifat, christ Greece. Favelas are where most homicides are done, what do you fucking expect.

It's also a human zoo.

Ιs it worse than Mexico cartel areas? Do they hate tourists as much as Catalans do?

They are disgusting. I seriously hope for a muslim to put an incendiary bomb in Rio and let the city burn.

Visit São Paulo or the South. The only civilized places.

>thought this thread was made by an amerifat

We aren't going to those fucking places.
We know what black ghettos are like.

They love tourists. Walking around full of money and with no street knowledge.

Wow, I read that these were places where soldiers without homes built houses, and all former slaves resided in

Is Brazil being so black because of the Natives (did they inbreed?) or former slaves? I'm curious about Brazilian history

There were very few natives here and most were killed or die to diseases.

Yes. They are. Only crazy people go to favelas.

>Do they hate tourists as much as Catalans do?
no, nobody can beat catalan or parisian hatred of tourists

>Are Favelados really that bad?
no, but
>If I visit there what can I expect?
to be treated like them, in other words: being robbed or sold drugs to
there are plenty of "high-poor class" people living in favelas because they can't move out or just plain tradition. they work honest jobs and they have to endure crime everyday like the rest of population. and yeah there is lot of crime FROM the favelas towards the rest, doesn't mean the entire favelas are shit

So most blacks are of african descent? (apparently Brazil has the most people of african descent in the world, after Nigeria)

Slaves. The worst place in Brazil is the northeast, which was a mix of the black violence and native laziness.

Natives were pretty ok, but you will never see more than a few outside the north.

>So most blacks are of african descent?
yes
natives are of "mongoloid" descent. they don't look like blacks at all, especially the brazilian ones

There are no pure blacks here. As you see in the pic, even African ones have white traits

Please get out of this thread. No Spanish speaking people here

cala a boca burro
ninguém tá falando espanhol aqui

That really depends. I know honest, hard-working people that wakes up at 5am and have to use 2hrs of public transport to get on the work. The really bad apples are the young people. Mostly poorly educated from parents and from school. Their parents dont give a shit about their sons. The people on welfare here are really disgusting. You see them carrying their thousand kids, treating them like shit, and usually smelling alcohol.

If you are talking about the huge favelas, the recommended is to visit along with a tour person, since they "have" the authorization to walk around. You might get robbed when carrying things of value. But believe me, you have no reason to visit a favela, except if you want drugs.

t. hood resident

This is what a native looks like.

Of course they are. I wish Isis kill all of them.

The worst ones are from Rio de Janeiro.

it's basically like any other ghetto
honestly i don't know what's so "touristy" or romantic about it
would anyone visit the Bronx?

>As you see in the pic, even African ones have white traits
Yeah 100 percent pure aryan

Post Bolivian people. They are the real native american "beauty"

my dick

Just compare them with real Africans.

Baseado Paraguai-kun

We are not talking about São Paulo.

>french comes to the thread just to be a cocky little bitch

Never change.

so how do we fix brazil? how are the olympics going btw?

they're another type of native tho
mountain natives (and US plains ones) have that long nose that jungle natives (caribe and amazon ones) don't have

Chill out Zé it was just banter.

Favelas have really high density of people.

If you open a little shop in the middle of a big favela selling cheap things you should be able to make some money.

You cant do that on crime controlled favelas

>fixing
>Brazil

Kek. Everyone who have hope to live in a good place are separatists. As long as we have Northeast and Favelas, we have no hope.

the best business would be beer & fast food shop
but after a while there's "security fees" to pay...

>Tupi and Guarani = Aimara and Quechua
Might as well compare Italian beauty to the horror that the Poles are.

Satanic quads of truth.

All Native Americans look the same to me.

There are favelas with touristic tours if you want to be around poor people, just dont go in random favelas because you might get shot
Thats it, theres nothing mystical about them

>São Paulo
>civilized
This is a trap. Do not trust this user. Sao Paulo is one of cities with the highest crime rate in the country, right beside Rio.

If you are driving at night in Sao Pualo and the light is red you better fucking ignore it. If you stop, god help you because you are going to get robbed and possibly shot.

Well apparently there are riots protesting against the government spending all money on the games while the economy is rotting away.
I saw that police are on strike and are displaying signs that read Welcome to Hell at the airport

Nice numbers satan

>Sao Paulo is one of cities with the highest crime rate in the country

São Paulo is the safest capital. What are you talking about?

But that is normal in a high crime area

However, usually "security fees" are only so high the shop owner can easily pay them, because if they are so high it will destroy his business the criminals will earn nothing from him anymore.

So Sao Paulo is one of the reasons my Mercedes locks it's doors automatically after I leave the driveway?

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

ok homeboi, quads demand it: go open a bar & empadas place

Riots ended after our dumbass president got impeached.

I-i don't know much about it, i'm from RS. But according to the statistics, they are pretty noise in IDH and murder rate.

The only way to fix Brazil is killing all communists ald leftists and make this country like Singapore.

Authoritarian state is the only way to control black people.

Democracy can't control black people.

WTF Greece? Brazilian natives weren't exactly black.

Yeah but you cant really do that if you are not a local
I mean i think you cant im not an expert

the riots are one thing and the police on strike is another, recent one though

you don't know how high they can get though, especially when there's more than one "security enterprise" trying to charge you for their "service"
not to mention that there's little garantee of such service. they charge you and then they don't protect you from petty armed robbers

Unles your Mercedes has bulletproof windshield, locked doors won't help you.

Pic related, a crime in Sao Paulo fresh from this week. The driver was killed, his wife was wounded and his 8 year old son in the back was unscathed.

Shit and dumb people. The worst and the darkest ones are from Rio de Janeiro.

Whatever you do, stay away from Paraná.

>slavic genes
>brazilian state

B-but muh south this only happens in Rio noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I mean black in color, not African

Fun fact: This country have millions of poor white people and you will NEVER see them chimping out on liveleak.

Paraná = Paraguay border, drug and organs traffic, assassinations etc.

[spoiler] sorry?[/spoileado]

Yes obivously, if I try this they will bet me up, steal my things and then probably rape my unconcious body. Only a local could make business in such a place.
Depends on how stupid the local criminals are. If your fee provides money for them every month and they allow your business to be harmed they are fucking stupid because you won't be able to pay them anymore. But of course it's entirely possible that they are stupid and don't think about such things.

Your country is a lawless shithole even worse. 99% of Rio guns and drugs came from your country.

>would anyone visit the Bronx?
Yankees Stadium, the Bronx Zoo and a Nice park are all there so yes. The bad areas in NYC can be blocks from really nice areas and are in all the Burroughs. If I walk 9 blocks east or 4 south my neighborhood in Brooklyn gets ghetto.

Stay away from shady places and you will do fine.
A tourist will obviously get robbed if he goes alone into a ghetto/favela, no matter where the fuck in the globe he is.

Of course it is what a stupid question Jesus Christ you people fucking amaze me it's like there is a limit to stupidity yet every time some dumb fuck like you manages to over come that limit, manages to over come... manages to surpass the physical boundaries of how fucking stupid someone can be congradufuckinglations for making humanity as a whole a lot fucking dumber I could fucking take the two dumbest people on Earth, force them to have a child, drop that child on its head every day and it wouldn't come out as dumb as you please for the love of humanity do us all a favor and walk out in the woods and put a fucking bullet in your brain for all that is good so you don't have to continue to be a fucking burden on humanity anymore you kebab eating mother fucker

Just like your national team.

My parents did for some time. First they had a local bar. I do not rembember we getting robbed that time. Although, there were one time that a robber come into the bar asking my dad to hide him. He did not have not choice, but hide him. kek
After some time they were selling some baby's clothes stuff. It didnt work out. Cant remember why. And for last, they started selling homemade dresses, but in downtown. They got some real money. We had even to hire 1 person to help us out. They closed the bussiness when the sales were going down. It was also pretty tiring Waking up at 2am and only returning home around 6pm. My parents are old as fuck.

The local shops here are often robbed now. Usually it is kids wanting money to buy drugs and shit. Niggas are even robbing the bakery. You can get some money selling service and not being robbed . Like fixing computers, cars, tvs and stuff.

Taking favela people out of the big cities. Our politician are corrupt, and inefficient. Just build some factories out of the cities and send these people to work and study there. Our outter cities are fuckig empty.

rio olympics
youtube.com/watch?v=1W_zM7koJy8

I would NEVER visit any black ghetto from America, only white areas as always. I love America.

A ghetto is not a favela.
People living in ghettos have houses.

This is literally the same over here but you can just see them from everywhere because they are made on those hills
They have houses

Favelas are becoming ghettos everywhere. Just because they live in these places it doesn't mean they aren't dangerous.

These are surely not actual houses.

Who the fuck told you they don't have houses? They are shitty but they are definitely houses.

You know the only dangerous area of Paraguay stays in the brazilian border, don't you?

Would it kill them to hire a fucking painter?

Would kill the painter probably desu senpai

no but it might kill the painter

>proper stone walls
>windows
>concrete roofs

these houses are probably stronger than american cardboard houses kek

indeed :D obrigado pelas compras! volte sempre

>If I walk 9 blocks east or 4 south my neighborhood in Brooklyn gets ghetto.
and why would you do that?
in the case of Rio there's a beach and 11 blocks above there's the favela. why not stay near the beach and the luxury?

they ARE stupid. trust us when we tell you that's how shit rolls, and if you want proof just go to liveleak

Even their fucking president have a stolen car.

A painter? Seriously? Ghettos are not made of houses built by people using a few bricks they stole from somewhere.

Thats how most poor houses on Brazil are made desu
They are just poor, small and unfinished, but we dont need snow roofs and we dont make houses outta wood

I have to go there for work sometimes. There are a lot of Latin Americans besides blacks as well as whites and more and more Muslims.

Isn't this favela becoming a massive ghetto?

wow, even gypsy """""houses""" look more luxurious than this

We have a real favelado on Sup Forums, he posted proofs and stories.

People are forced into ghettos by state or society.

Ghetto=/ Poor neighborhood

African Americans were redlined from moving out, Jews were forced into the original ghettos.

So what? I've had a stolen heart.

Yeah, commieblock tier I guess, and just very close to Morumbi. Kek

he's answering questions in this very thread, read it

Same brother

A lot of them are pretty neat on the inside.

I'm kidding you're alright.

t-thanks

The only painted buildings in the ghetto are the churches.

>and why would you do that?
Only if I need something from there would I go. My point was that any densley populated area has sketchy areas not far from nice areas.

what other famous ghettos or danger areas are in USA and the rest of the world? are they as romanticized as favelas?
i still want to know what would a tourist want to achieve visiting a favela in Rio