Are you happy?

are you happy?

of course.

happiness is internal, you make it for yourself. I can be happy all the time, whenever I want.

if you think it is external, and you "wait" for someone or something else to give it to you.. then you're going to have a bad time... because you are dumb..

not

good post

i have mood swings.

Not really.

no

>t. someone who smiles at random strangers in the street

This desu

no

My mum's in hospital and I just had to clean up the red wine I vomited all over the place last night. You know what? I feel pretty good in myself.
Happiness is a strange beast, I think part of why I'm happy right now is that I'm satisfied that I can cope with the consequences of my own choices.

no

Last time I was truly happy from my heart was over 10 years ago.
Since then I only got brief moments of joy that were quickly forgotten or removed by the next thought.

Nope. Too much depression, but I'm reasonably content.

I think I was always happy my entire time.
Even in my saddest and hardest times I always enjoyed living. A courtesy of my parents, may them rest in peace.

Kinda. Being sad is boring as fuck

not really

I just got arrested because of this, asshole.

no, and i just realized i have no friends either...
again

yfw when you was in time to cp

Somewhat yes

What was that?

STÖP L'MÉMÉ

I'll be your friend.

poland

qt girls

Neutral

>are you happy?
no
I was happy, but it's like five years ago now

What makes a man turn Finnish? Lust for mämmi? Sauna? Or were you just born with a heart full of autism?

I disagree. Happiness is formed by knowledge about the world. I guess North Koreans are quite happy. Because they have never seen a better life.

>What makes a man turn Finnish?
>man
>turn

>Happiness is formed by knowledge about the world
Ignorance is bliss. That is the absolute truth.
Seeing how the world is becoming it really is depressing, at least I have 2D and drugs.

To be fair theyre probably just thankful they aren't Russian

I just feel neutral all the time now that I've gotten rid of the OCD and extreme obsessive thoughts that were plaguing my mind and life for the last five years. Now that I don't have anything that feels like it's actively destroying and rotting my brain I don't really feel really strong emotions.

It just creeps in over time if you're born here. Children are the same as everywhere but starting from your late teens you can start feeling it.

I have a lot of friends and yet I feel so lonely.

Feeling a - literally - impossible love is suffering.

>le depressive realism meme

Bipolar disorder

>it's that faggot in the closet again

>meme
Are you happy how the world is currently developing right now?

No.
Toothaches

School made me unhappy but now it's summer so slowly I'm becoming more happy.

yes

I'm indifferent to it 2bh. It's silly to get get depressed over things that you cannot control.

t. Epictetus

>implying happiness stems from knowledge

There is only death here.

I`am kisless virgin 22 y.o., but i`m happy.

Doesn't the lack of control bother you? I believed that being unable to produce a change is kind of depressing, being so irrelevant that you can't change the flow of what will undoubtly happen in the future.

Yep. Taking a course after being a NEET for a while and I forgot how much I enjoyed being around people.

You can control your own actions, of course. With enough training, you can even control your own subconscious thoughts.
Sure, you can't control the stock market and you cannot persuade 50 million people to vote for your favourite candidate with a Facebook post. But you still control your reaction to outcomes. Either adapt to it, capitalize on it, or ignore it. Moping only makes you feel bad.

no

2 scared to off myself tho

No.

Unhappy relationship.
No money.
Afraid a lot.
Still waiting for response from university about whether I have school this fall.

Yes, I am in my bedroom with my PC, videogames and a lot of free time.
I love the life.

How do I unfinn myself?

Depends. Sometimes i feel completly happy with my humble life of vidya, japanese cartoon series and talking to maybe 1-2 people.
Sometimes when i think about it i feel lonely because i haven't been hugged or kissed in a while and i miss the feeling, + being a virign

Americans do that a lot.
It's disconcerting.

No.

I have the exact same problems and am diagnosed with OCPD, tips?

>yes

are you retardet? you're supposed to do things that change your life in order to attain happiness, it cant be just in your mind

I am not but not still in the phase of thinking of final measures.
A relative of mine commited suicide 2 days ago, he always seamed so happy, was getting ready to marry his long time girlfriend after moving in with her, just jumped of a 14 story building without any signs or warnings. Nobody ever knew why they just found two empty bottles of tequila in his backpack at the scene.
I wouldn't have had the guts for stuff like this desu

butthurt

Not particualry but i'm not unhappy neither

Yes, very much so.
I have a loving family who have given me love and support since I was born and I have a bright looking future ahead.

If I get a well paying job in order to live on my own with enough left over to support my hobbies plus necessities then I shall be complete.

Not happy at all,wanna cause some revolution in here,not for patoriotic acction,just for bringing here chaos

Magnificent.

Thank you. I truly needed to hear this today, i became homeless yesterday

so what happened?
how are you posting this right now if you're homeless?

Really makes me think

Bullshit.

Contented? Yes
Happy? Idk as I feel like the world is burning but I am not sure if I'd survive the aftermath

Will stoicism make me happier? If so, where should I start learning about it?

We have this wonderful invention called phones.

I still have my job and a car, just noplace to live. I sleep in my car

I can't say as I had OCPD so I'm not sure. It'd be better if you described your symptoms.

I was completely obsessed with the idea that people/objects/texts/media were trying to invade my brain and my body and were actively working to erase any sort of talents or intelligence that I had. My thinking for the entire day was completely comprised of reciting "fact-checkers" about myself within my head as an attempt to maintain my "identity" otherwise I felt that it would be stolen or replaced. I was also obsessed with the idea that everyone was angry and actively hostile towards me and that they would try to enter into my mind by touching me or projecting something into my head.

The same went for objects that had been touched by someone, or seemed to have a negative trait, or that I simply thought the "wrong thought" on while touching it. I "fixed" these incidents by either scraping or cleaning or wiping myself off on the "contaminated" area. I would also totally isolate myself from touching objects or people for as long as possible.

There's a lot more, but as far as steps to get yourself off of it --- you have to break yourself into avoiding the habits suddenly, and then you'll be able to wean off of it. Somehow a few years ago I was able to convince myself that I was able to touch things again without issue. Soon after that, I was able to extend that thought process to my thoughts. After that it took about two years to totally recuperate and to heal after years of spending days either feeling like my brain was either totally devoid of thoughts completely, or that it was being torn apart fears and obsessions.

I still have some fears and obsession that remain and flare up, but at least now it's just occasional and subsides quickly.

No

lol. i bet you fell out of your mothers pussy with a frown on your face.
stupid fucking spainiard dancing for the kikes to earn his shekkles of happiness.

This to be honest I feel like it is my duty to get a girlfriend eventually marry her and have kids but I could still be happy being alone my entire life.