Best free hosting?

Hello Sup Forums, I need a free hosting.
Finding one isn't really tough task, but I have a special requirement: it shouldn't annoy me with requests of confirmation that my site isn't abandoned AND it shouldn't also remove it after some time or require me to pay them if I want to continue using their hosting.
I guess question like this needs someone's personal experience so Sup Forumsers, give me an advice.

Why don't you do it yourself?
There is nothing for free (except GNU/Linux).

Doing it yourself ain't free either

delete this image, Pinochet

>that image

It needs 100% uptime, static IP and domain name. Kinda expensive.

So, no advices then?
That's sad.

>static IP
Why?
>domain name
That's going to cost you.

How do you use domain name without static ip? It should be binded to specific IP, i guess?

Some african domain names are free. ISPs sometimes block them though.

Freedns dot afraid dot org

Is that DDNS service?

Use a dynamic dns service

That's an option, but I need it to correspond with the same requirements: no regular abandonment checks and no removal or paid membership after certain amount of time.

A free host like this does not exist.
The only way you can get this without paying for it is if you have a friend that will lend you serverspace.

Before you ask why this doesn't exist, ask yourself this: Why would anyone provide servers for free ? Why would any company invest money in buying and setting up servers and keep them running without getting profiting off of it in some manner ?

Well, I've personally seen one and used one. It works only for residents of Russia with russian mobile phones though, so now I can't use it.

Anyway, DDNS will work too.
That gay site with design straight from 00's seems reliable, so I guess I'll check it out.

freenom dot com

What exactly is that image portraying? Does it have to do something with the mouse biting through the pregnant woman to escape the heat?

Bullseye

Get a cheap 5$/year VPS if you don't need much power

>All of these requirements
>Needs to be free
Nigger, hosting a site costs money. Nobody is going to run a charity hosting service.

DAS RACIST