How racist is your country?

How racist is your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36733575
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/15/a-fascinating-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-racially-tolerant-countries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think %50

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36733575

it's quite a fast country, even my food is speed

17% racist, as the last elections proved it.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/15/a-fascinating-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-racially-tolerant-countries/

Hmm, yeah. Sure Britain and teh US are more tolerant than France.

Read again mehmet

Persians are very racist against Turk.

A lot really.

Why is France so racist? I thought you guys liked immigrants and negroes.

Look at north africa in that map
Thats your awnser

The negroes and africans are the racists, rather than the whites. It's always like that.

How though? The concept of race is not even a thing in France... Does saying "Romani people" count? Cause it's more related to their way of life than to actual hate.

See

>India ranked highest

Must be afraid of foreigners coming in and building toilets.

4.9%

0%
Not at all.

>huuuur duuuuur le fn is racist

Nice meme

52% of the country voted for the Polocaust

Poles aren't a race, because they aren't human.

you can't be racist against polish

>hating the wrong people
never change Europe

>poles
>wrong people

fuck you, banana-munching nigger

poles achieved more and contributed more to the human civilization than your huge country filled with the gypsy tier human trash

Cant you read or what

calm down magyar, he's on our side

>Reading comprehension
Poor bananaman is misunderstood.

0 racism here. But completely xenophobia What matters here is the language

>replying to the obvious bait

u haev been trikt my fellow 4channers

ku-ku-ku

your delicious (You)s are mine now

dumb anime poster

>anime
Cancer

Maybe a bit racist

The Johnny Foreigners ITT have give me the best laugh all night.

Thanks for the chuckle, you mental bastards.

But aren't you guys full of negroes?

You are all black, so you are eating yourselves, wtf

RACISM IN MÉXICO IS NOT ACTUALLY A PROBLEM; WHAT HAS BEEN PREVALENT IS CLASSISM, BUT FORTUNATELY EVEN THAT HAS BEEN WANING FOR THE LAST FIFTEEN YEARS.

We are not all blacks. They make up about 7 % of the population. You would only see them mostly on one province and in few numbers on big cities.
Dont let our football team fool you

What are you talking about, mexico is racist as fuck. All of your actors, news anchors, and celebrities are white even though they are less than 10% of the population. You fuckers worship white people like mad and shit on you natives worse than us

Where do you see mexico in 50 years

YOU ARE IGNORANT.

THAT QUESTION IS OVERLY VAGUE.

>M*xico
>Not racist

Not nearly enough.

Denmark is very racist unfortunately. Our government is stealing jewelry from refugees because they are middle Eastern and our government also told the refugees to stay away from Denmark. When there came refugees to Denmark someone spit on them from a bridge. It's also a very homogenous country. Muslims are very oppressed here.

Persians are the probably biggest racist muslims I've ever met.

Sure the FN is very tolerant.

That's good tho, Muslims aren't good immigrants.

Unfortunately, agreed.

Sounds great, Baconboy. When can I move there?

Only towards ethnic Russians.

Hi there, fellow baitposter. Good haul today?

>they're not very tolerant => they're racist !!!

Ladies and gentlemen : french leftists

domination of the Turks in Iran end over for just 100 year.
We dominated them for 1000 years, they have really big butthurt to our.

That's the left in every country

Sometimes, I think ours is worse...

>Sometimes, I think ours is worse...
Nah, they're all retarded the world over.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

i like our lefitsts. they make up problems like any leftist party and no one gives a fuck about them. but it's cool because every european nation is supposed to have a socially leftist party

Is Poland a "right" country ?

we're a hick country. though from what i can tell youngsters are more and more cosmopolitan so maybe something will change.

and keep in mind, i'm talking about societal, not economic views and policies.

i honestly wish we could just get on with most of it, like gay marriages, so i don't have to suffer through gay parades, even if they're just once a year.

>i honestly wish we could just get on with most of it, like gay marriages, so i don't have to suffer through gay parades, even if they're just once a year.

How will gay marriages stop gay parades?

>cosmopolitan
buzzword.

Very racist, but we usually express our racism in form of jabs at each other, hell, even black people are racist towards their own kind more often than not you will hear them saying they don't want to date or marry a black person because they're smelly. We may be fucked up in terms of homicide but you won't see anything like a hate crime here, we all have the same struggle in the end.

The faggotry never stops, we gave them marriage and adoption rights and they still complain.

Well honestly that dynasty was mixed as fuck, not pure Turkic, and heavily Persianzed. Nader Shah, also Turkic is also Persinized and even beat the Ottomans.

well, if they'll have nothing to fight for, maybe the novelty will wear off? i don't know.

and it's not a buzzword. we currently have a very visible "facebook feud" between people aligned with nationalism and patriotism and pro-EU and free-everything.

personally i hate both sides, because on one side the nationalist retards tarnish names of actual polish heroes with their retard-speak while leftist tards make me more racist and homophobic than i should be (that is zero naturally)

they want all the poo to themselves

Having some leftards in your country is not really a problem

BUT THEY'RE A FUCKING MAJORITY, HERE, THEY THINK IT'S "FASCISM VS ANTIFASCISM", THEY'RE SO BLOODY IMPORTANT, IT'S JUST DISGUSTING

And I'm not even a Sup Forumstier nazoboofag

>nazoboofag
Is that a cheese?

Hmmm....Cheese

You make some nice cheeses.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

what do you need explained?

What sort of fucking suit is this????????

polish power armor, red edition for amplified power

Gay suit.

you won't be as cheeky when polish exoskeleton-clad warriors mow london down

Lol no.

Sounds gay, desu

And checked. That's two 99s in a row.

You should check reports from nations or ngo's/international organizations on this stuff instead of Sup Forums.

dubs confirm ;^)

A surprising amount which does make me sick. It's not out in the open though which makes it worse in a way. I mainly put it down to ignorance.

52% here

>PAKISTAN literally more tolerant than France

Not at all racist, we just hate niggers.

Proud to be one of the 17m!!

We will just never admit it

nice meme

Racist isn't equal as anti-European, bru.

I suppose we would have the same results , though.

>haha! I was merely jesting!

0 racism in here, except if it's a nigger is from the coast, some people here don't like people from the coast, but that apples to whites too

>0 racism in here
>except if it's a nigger

1/10 for trying.

>from the coast
>that applies to whites too
Can you read? Most people from the coast are black but there are a lot of whites too, and there is some kind of hate to them

>argentina

literally the country that calls poor people "negros"

Well it was mostly for kidding/banter mate.

Why don't you like the guys from the coast, tho?

>no fun allowed