Mfw people here argue about GDP, HDI, murder rates, immigration and other shit

>mfw people here argue about GDP, HDI, murder rates, immigration and other shit
why would all of that matters when you can have bunda and beaches? I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVEnDPkMJ6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I don't have bundas and beaches
Nothing to get imo

Having high murder rates is good for the planet, less people to shit on it.

That's why we annexed Crimea. It has a good amount of nudists especially in Koktebel.

Where is the bunda?

>comparing bundas to glorious GP, HDI and other statistics
Absolutely barbaric.

Well, those who argue apparently can't for some reason.
Also, enjoy sun bro, Summer is here.

It's winter here in the south hemisphere

Im so jealous of you, i want to sit on a beach all day and bang latino chicks too

Man that is a fantastic ass

Gentlemen behold

Bunda!

Hard to enjoy this winter desu, in most other years it was just as hot as the rest of the year but now it drops to around 0ºC at night and goes up to 35ºC at afternoon.

>thicc asians

MY ONLY WEAKNESS

Yeah? Idk, just came here because of the (nude girl on the) pic.

WTF I want to annex Crimea now.

Yea getting murdered over a cellphone by favela monkeys seems like a good life. As well as living in a diseased cesspool full of zika, malaria and dengue. As well as having politicians so corrupt they destroyed your countries future.

>She actually exists

>designated shitting beaches
youtube.com/watch?v=cVEnDPkMJ6Q

i love thick scandi whores

Love 'em too

j-ja pierdziele

Thanks for posting :^)

Your face is an ass?

no wiem

iskra lawrence

too fat bitch

*farts*

kys, she's fat in the right places

У aмepикaнцeв жe тaкoй тpeнд "хaй тecт", oни нaчaли cмиpятьcя c тeм, чтo бoльшe нe бyдyт cтpoйными, пpинимaют жeнщин тaкими, кaк ecть. Любыe дeвиaции мoжнo выpaбoтaть.

me

but it's not just americans who like thick women my russian frend,even tho that girl could lose a little bit of weight

I can just go to the Jersey shore and band slutty fake Italians.

Every country has beaches. You're not special.

Actually, not every country, but whatever, the majority do.

Does the high murder rate in Brazil even affect the average Brazilians? Do you know anyone who was murdered or kidnapped?

Scientific fact: you don't like thick women, you're a (hidden) homosexual.

Reported you to your KGB local department for being a fag hbt.

We have beaches in St. Petersburg!

Don't forget you also have robberies and murders.

lmao

Pls, no. I will suck your dick.

>>>>>>>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""beaches"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
My physics teacher unironically got murdered a couple of months ago in a robbery attempt, he didn't resist or anything and they didn't even take his cellphone or wallet, just his necklace, and it was a normal one too, not even shiny like the usual silver/gold looking shit that are worth more. I've probably lost over a dozen people who were technically close to me due to murderers. Don't know anyone who got kidnapped, though I've got a couple of calls quite a few years ago over my mother being kidnapped and that they demanded money or she'd suffer, but I just ignored since me and she were at home both times. The police has been taking seriously this kind of "prank" calls in the last years though.
I'm from a upper middle class family in an upper middle class neighbourhood before anyone says anything.

Oh wow. Where in Brazil do you live?

where do you live in brazil?

I'm a middle class guy and I don't know anyone who got robbed or anything.
But I'm a friendless NEET so whatever.

You can enjoy sea, bunda AND great architecture here. If it's cold, drink something, Russians and Finnish tourists make great drinking buddies.

Campinas, state of São Paulo, study at the local public uni.

The KGBs gonna stuff polonium up your ass, enjoy your death, Putin will make sure it happens.

Gee I thought Russia was violent.

I'm a friendless NEET too, talking about classmates, teachers, neighbours and relatives I didn't know much of.

>up your ass
I will report them for homo!

Fuck off