What computer chair do you use Sup Forums

What computer chair do you use Sup Forums

GODZ GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

exercise ball

Thinking about getting an Office master truly, are high-end office chairs a meme?

I am buying for my father PC chair
we are in eastern europe and most available are this czech brand called Antares

will likely go for either Antares OKLAHOMA or Antares 1850 SYN OMNIA

yes and no. high end tend to use way higher quality materials. all the parts move better and last longer. comfort can be hit or miss tho and you can replace a $100 chair 10x before high end pays off.

I just bought a Serta Microfiber chair for $106 off Amazon.

I tend to fuck my chairs up because I tend to sit Indian style and put a lot of my weight on the right-rear corner

>exally

High end chairs tend to have MUCH better built quality - made of metals and not plastic, metal hand rest. As for comfort, well it's a desktop chair. You can't really go get much better compared to other solutions (kitchen chair, sofa), but make sure it's big enough to accompany you (especially if you are fat)

Lazyboy recliner.
BESTT

Are armrests the worst meme? They always get in the way

I fell for the Herman Miller Aeron meme.
Back when I was at Pixar everyone had one. I didn't know what it was, looked evil, all bulbous and meshy like a spider. The mesh in particular was new to me, didn't look like it would last. Well, several companies later and I bought my own. That mesh seat is heavenly ventilation. Great lumbar support. Would not go back. $800? Jewy.

Not a fan, use it at work and I think it's completely turned me off from the mesh seat idea

have a shitty version of this for home. ventilation is amazing but mine has a
A terrible seat.

I got the remastered Aeron earlier this year and it's the best chair I've ever owned, worth it since i'm sedentary 90 percent of the day. Not worth a grand though.

I bought a chair made from a car seat at a DIY store. It's SUPER comfy

Had this(Steelcase Gesture) for about two months. Best $400 I've ever spent.

we have some with mesh on the backing and ive stretched that mesh out

I bet that guy uses freeBSD

I get ass acne very easily.

Any solution to it?

You know this is actually a great idea. Reclines. Made for sitting for hours and staying focused.
You can also close your eyes and make "Vrooom vroom" noises pretending you're driving.

Have you tried not being a fat fuck?

Use a standing workstation.
Shower 2x per day.
Use acne soap on your ass.
Lose weight fatty.

Can you take the arms off?

thoroughly wash your ass when you shower. You DO shower regularly, right?

I'm 120 pounds, 6 foot.
but thanks, anyway

It would be extremely painful.

Pretty sure you can, yeah, but if not they go literally anywhere you want them. You can put them very far out of the way.

Four U.

(OP)
GOLEM GET YE GONE

don't dry out your skin like that guy said
get some acne cream and slather it on regularly
if your skin gets too dried out get a neutral aha lotion to use
take short breaks often to stand up maybe stretch a bit

GOLEM GOT YE GONE

ps does anyone have some tips for correcting your posture?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Does anyone have Ikea Markus?

I picked up a used one for $300 after sitting in one at work for six months.
It's perfect.

Had one for three years. For another $100, you can get a drastically better chair from a used office supply store that will be way more comfortable and hold up better.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

ikea markus, it was on sale and I bought it brand new for 80EUR

How it feels? Aeron is like 800 euros here, compared for 130 for Markus. Not sure if it's worth it.

Kinda like that thing in southpark with dicks everywhere, I find it really helps me concentrate and supports my lumbar.

Unlike the cheap and fragile products of ikea this chair strangely feels really solid and of high quality build, the back of the chair is made out of mesh preventing you from getting wet and you can adjust the incline/decline pressure of the back as much you want, finally it has a nice curve on the lower back for your spine fabricated from a soft cloth to keep your posture right.

I personally will never throw 800EUR for a chair except if you have an office job with long sessions 8+ hrs and 5000EUR+ salary per month.

Can you define 'regularly'?