Sup Forums, I need a nice new desk. The one I have right now is tiny as it is...

Sup Forums, I need a nice new desk. The one I have right now is tiny as it is, but I'm getting a dual monitor setup soon and now I'm yearning for even more space. You guys like jerking off to battlestations, right? What do your setups look like?

A desk as wide as my arm span, and as deep as my arm is long from shoulder to fingertip. Plain flat surface. I don't like drawers or cupboards or anything underneath.

ikea.com

This is a good option. If you want something a little bit nicer, buy a wood countertop(Butcher Block looks great) from Lumber Liquidators and finish it yourself.

desk in op has no leg space

Want a good deal?
Make your own
Any store desk will be shit

I'm working on something like this.

Honestly, I have to agree with this.

All you really need is pretty much what is in that picture.

If you buy this shit premade it's usually shitty particleboard and falls apart within a year.

Use a pneumatic mount attached to the back edge of your desk to free up space.

>falls apart within a year
my steelcase desk is from 1992 and absolutely fine. proper office stuff is usually decent

>wallpaper doesn't line up
eek

kind of a temporary setup but it serves my purposes just fine

I'm not gay, but I'm working on pic related.

That's awesome, I want to grow a small plant so my place doesn't feel dead. What do you recommend for a guy that's never taken care of plants?

Local $ store for pots and some compost. Buy some cheap plants from you local supermarket or garden center (pricier) usually). Water once a week (only a little). Make sure they get window light. Easy.

Or he could buy plastic plants. IKEA has a few. Never need to worry about watering.

I had a recess next to where the chimney breast was so I built studding and created an all in one wall feature plus desk, looks great and is deep enough for triple monitor setup, rig and room to spare, added bonus is my tablet mount screws in solid to the wood and holds well, win win all round

Get a lifetime table if you're on a budget.
You can find them anywhere and they have lots of space.

A nip sitting desk?
That looks extremely uncomfortable if you plan on sitting there for most of your day.

IKEA Malm desk, with pull out panel. Good cable management, nice size, different finishes, easy to build.