Any anons here that have any familiars that commited suicide?

Any anons here that have any familiars that commited suicide?

one of my cousins ate a bunch of pills... and succeded, maybe for him his only success in life

I would have done the same if i lived there desu

Well, i would have died of higyene problems if i lived in Costa Rica

I dont get it

its funny because youre thailand lol

Oh i get it hEhE

When I was around 8 I was spending summer in my grandmas village. I was usually going out with a kid who was like 11. Year later he hang himself in an old cinema building.
Heard he was a cunt tho. He bullied some kids at his school and beat up and tore hair out of some kids head. When they told his parents he killed himself.

>Spergy kid hung himself during summer holidays
>guy that was accused of raping and beating his girlfriend, hung himself as well
>girl OD'd on PK's because teen drama or something like that

seems very drastic for an 11 year old

that's tragic tb'h

What pills?
Its very unlikely to kill youreself with pills you get from the pharmacies in yourop.

A guy who was a bit obsessed in love with me for a while did. I wasn't the main reason for it but feels weird to be a contributing factor. He always had issues

My dad suck-started his 30-30 rifle when I was a year old.

my friends dad hung himself apparently he had a lot of debt that he hid from his family and he was very depressed, ny friend was 14 at the time he pretty much lost it from that point on

When did you realize?
And why did he do it?

>he pretty much lost it from that point on
Means?

please be in sydney

What would you do to him?

All you had to do was suck his dick, was it too much to ask?

He and my mom were divorcing. And apparently he had also stopped drinking cold turkey in an effort to keep her.

I only got a straight answer from her when I was 14. Before then he was always just "dead from a wound to the head" and I had to put two and two together.

I'd fuck his boipussi

Poor guy.
Do you have a step-dad?
What do you think were the effects on you?

I don't understand how such dark places are achievable and I don't want to find out

Yes. My mom remarried when I was ten. I like him well enough. Never really tried to be my dad - and that's fine with me. Just someone who lives with us.

Fucked my sister up big-time. She was five at the time. Still extremely emotionally unstable. And she refuses to accept that he was anything but what her five-year-old mind remembers. IE, the perfect dad.

As for me... Eh. I grew up in a house of nothing but women for the first 15 years of my life. Stepdad still lived out-of-state most of the time for the first five years of their marriage.

Sometimes I'll do things and my mom reacts strangely to it.

Found this beauty on the deck one day, and took it inside to show her. Looked at me like I was a ghost.

thats a very pretty butterfly

hope you didnt kill it in order to pick it up

...And then she digs pic related out of a box and starts talking about how dad made a bunch of things like this. He worked for the state's fish and game service, you see. Got paid to go fishing.

Spooked me.

Nah. I think the cat got it. Was already dead.

That's cool. Your dad lives on. Although obviously not literally because he blew his brains out you see.

Precisely.

Other side

my father
he had way too many problems and was suffering severe depression, ended up with an overdose of I don't remember what it was

Friend from Uni jumped in front of a train freshman year. I don't know why he did it, he was always really good at hiding his emotions.

Probably the only person from my school I'd call genuinely interesting too.

now that you mention it, suicide in mexico (nation) is still a weird concept or i havent heard of someone near to me in any way committing suicide, in fact, the topic is rarely talked about yet bullying is still running strong, then again, most of the country is full of hypocritical cucks that only yearn to have an american image of a nice life

My cousin was diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer at a young age. He was able to live for years with treatment but when he was 14 he hung himself in his closet. My aunt and cousin came home from hockey practice and found him hanging dead from a belt in his room. And the thing was he was freakishly tall (like 6' 3" at age 14) so he had to tuck his feet up to hang himself.

I don't know if I could have ever gotten over something like that. This was 3 years ago and I'm amazed my aunt and uncle are still together.

I commited suicide and died.

>My cousin was diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer at a young age
Fucking hell.
Theres no way i would have done even a week with that diagnosis

no, I will be first

He didn't really understand the implications of it. He was so young when it happened that he explained it to other kids as "the bug in my head."

fpbp

wow, him having to tuck his feet and being able to just keep going seems to say just how he really lost the will to live, but just out of the mere fact he had cancer? he wasn´t bullied or anything?

>just out of the mere fact he had cancer?
I really wish that you will never encounter a situation like that.
You know the saying "hope dies last?"
When theres no more hope...

usually you snap your neck when you hang yourself so its instant

He had bouts of extreme pain due to the tumor. Also what I've heard is that even if he had second thoughts he might not have been able to plant his feet because of the loss of so much oxygen already.

Thats a myth.
Look up the installations used for "proper" executions.
One needs to fall for a certain height to achieve that.
Most suicides dont achieve that and are strangled to death

Or maybe he was just high enough off the ground that his feet didn't touch. I'm not going to ask my aunt how exactly her youngest son situated himself when he committed suicide.

t. experienced

hey i know that having unoperable cancer of any kind must be brutal, your death is probably already written in that situation but if he managed to live long enough at least some significant amount of hope must exist no? or was he starting to lose any of his faculties? (you know, losing the bility to move, see, feeling excrutiating pain etc...), others can have it worse you know? what about those kids that just petrify as their tissues become bone? for the cases i know they all try to live at the max before the time comes

he probably was too young to understand it when he got diagnosed but at 13 or 14 he became aware of what it meant and what was going to happen and probably couldn't take it any more

that would be my guys but Im not the guy who was telling the story just another user

there we go, excrutiating pain can drive the happiest man to envy the death
yeah i was never going to ask that, they slready had more than enough with the loss

>for the cases i know they all try to live at the max before the time comes
Thats what i heard too.
But id pussy-out the day or at least week when there would be a diagnosis like that.

All fingers crossed it wont come to this - ever!

>Familiars
>an animal-shaped spirit or minor demon believed to serve a witch or magician as domestic servant, spy and companion, in addition to helping to bewitch enemies or to divine information.