/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Xiaomi releases new Smart Toilet Seat and Smart Air Conditioner • Christmas comes early for this user when he gets five packages at once opens them one by one is disappointed by the KZ ATE-S • user gets a cute little agenda • user makes a game out of his unboxing user's dog is interested in his Chinese knives • user gets some retro vinyl record styled coasters a cute ladybug toothbrush holder a LED desk lamp a self stirring mug, a chinky watch from GUANQIN and a pair of chinky Comply foam tips an ace of spades bottle opener and more • Today's arrivals for user • Another user with his arrivals, include a pair of plush sharks and a Xiaomi Hybrid • user posts his 1 year review of the KZ EDR2 • user gets the KZ ZS3, a Nitecore tube and some game bits • These pepe sweat pants are a smart buy • Get your Zishans and Walnuts Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/chinl/1079579_32485864933.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12T4-6FBPdZHXWJ3AbF9PeDUgy4NuTRPARBrqFlb1T-o/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=hhgqhi5JCIU
aliexpress.com/item/Dcbear-4-Screwdriver-Knife-1920-Half-Gear-Serrated-Tool-Best-Folding-Knife-8CR13-58HRC-Rubber-Handle/32756837495.html
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_641529.html
s.aliexpress.com/BviyYF7Z
aliexpress.com/item/VBNM-External-USB-Phone-Charging-Interface-Notebook-Computer-Tablet-Backpack-Men-Women-s-Anti-Theft-Design/32818685308.html
aliexpress.com/item/Camping-Survival-Waterproof-Pills-Box-Container-Aluminum-Medicine-Bottle-Keychain-Outdoor-Emergency-Gear-Tool-EDC-Travel/32763776111.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>These pepe sweat pants are a smart buy → →

s/^/s./

Any other audiophiles on /csg/? Looking for recommendations of what to get once I save up enough to get a cheap used turntable. Blew all my savings on a Xiaomi phone but I'm very happy with it so far since its my first smartphone.

now that the dust has settled, what's the Verdict on the redmi 4x?

Ordered the Note 4x for my sister in pink as a gift, pls be good.

Chinese tube amp

Ordered.

I'm starting to look for either a tvbox or a stream/cast dongle(whatever its supposed to be called)
Do you guys have any recommendations? I saw this one on bangood but I wanted to ask here first before making any decisions, in case there is a better device or store to get it from.

Also, is a dongle good enough if I have a 2~3yo smartphone? It seems like they would serve the same purpose as the tvbox without having to get such a large device constantly connected to the TV, but I don't know how well those things work and whether the latency, lag or whatever that I don't even know about yet would be detrimental to the experience. I basically want it to watch movies I'd download before. So I'd like to be able to watch mkv, webms, and whatever other video formats are current.

Is this the newest csg meme?

has anyone used this before aliexpress.com/store/product/chinl/1079579_32485864933.html ?

Are you really that poor???

Redmi Note 4X / Note 4 Global is a better buy.

bit big for some i.e me. also the battery will last longer on the smaller screen.

Stop posting this REEEEEEEEEEE

r9k spillover

How many times are you going to post this same exact question?

Looking for cheap all-black keyboard keycaps.
Why they are all so expensive is beyond me. It's just plastic pieces, so why the ungodly fuck do I find sets of 4 keys for 8 dollars?

>battery will last longer
Well you'd think that but you're wrong actually, the Note 4X gets noticeably better battery life than the Redmi 4X because it has an efficient 14nm SD625 SoC whereas the SD435 in the Redmi 4X is on the old 28nm process.

The tracking of one of my AliExpress order says that the item is being sent back to the sender
This has never happened to me, what do I do?

The answer will always be the James Donkey keyboard

dispute

Include me in the screenshot

didn't know that from just glancing at the specs, my fault for not looking deeper. i guess its not worth taking the hit on the resolution and size while it won't last longer anyway

The only reasons to buy the Redmi 4X over the Note 4X is a) it's cheaper b) it's smaller. Specwise the Note 4X is superior in pretty much every way.

Anyone? I just want some cheap controller for my phone.

Besst urethral stuff for 2017??1

Those analog things look wonky af.

Any suggestions sempai?

Thank you for bringing back this meme

Pastebin looks to be dead, please can you replace it with the Google Docs coupon list next thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12T4-6FBPdZHXWJ3AbF9PeDUgy4NuTRPARBrqFlb1T-o/edit#gid=0

Standard reply to this question is that the analog sticks on cheap chink controllers are shit, and that you should get a clip and a ps3 controller.
I can't vouch for the accuracy. Just putting it out there.

>google jew
no thanks
put it on baidu docs instead

>that letter vomit of a url

How about no.

My HTC M9 is dead. Previously I had M7. I was planning to pick up HTC 10 but decided to look here first. So can anyone recommend me some chink phone?

-metal/aluminium preferably
-decent (stereo) speakers
-solid, so no plastic fantastic or glass (i dropped M9 like two times a week and it still worked)
-camera can be shit
-specs, idk it'd be good if it wasn't slower than M9
-price doesnt matter for now

Axon 7

redmeme note 4

Any recommendations for a chink messenger bag?

looking good but i forgot to add max screen must be 5,2" ideally 5"

unless i'll try to fit 5,5" into my pocket

dunno, you could look at the redmi 4x but read the discussion me and another user were having about its battery and also poorer resolution (720p)

I need a couple of usb cables. Are there any recommended ones? Preferably something flexible.

I actually forgot to add a pic of wear and tear, only thing's I've noticed thus far is this little rubber bit that protects from cable fatigue has torn away, and I lost the mesh backing on the back of the bud.

Still fully functional so I'm happy with them.

Redmi 4 Pro (or Prime, or Redmi 4 32GB version. People can't agree on what to call it for some reason) is a Redmi 4 Note that's smaller, never available for a good price, and comes with less LTE bands.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhgqhi5JCIU ashens' review of fake legos.

EDC user here. I'm still looking for some chink stuff. I'm open for suggestions.

Just bought a kevlar usb cable, a fountain pen, a mechanical pencil and a Xiaomi powerbank.

I'm thinking about getting a case for my sunglasses and a case for my iems.

I am waiting for this
aliexpress.com/item/Dcbear-4-Screwdriver-Knife-1920-Half-Gear-Serrated-Tool-Best-Folding-Knife-8CR13-58HRC-Rubber-Handle/32756837495.html

I'm not much into knives, so I'm good. It looks cool though. Nice find!

>kevlar usb cable
Can you post link?
I was just about to ask for a good keychain usb cable. I found pic related but it is only for iphones.

My cable for my xiaomeme slim 5000mah power bank broke and I am looking for a replacement.

Axon 7 mini

Any opinions on Lenovo tablets, or specifically the Lenovo P8? gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_641529.html

Requirements it meets:
-Good(?) processor.
-1080p
-SD card slot
-3G/4G not required.
-don't require massive battery life

Primarily going to use it for comics, manga, anime around the house or a friend's house. Not heavy use, hardly carried in backpacks, and I am not a retard gorilla needing a bombproof device. I believe I read it is quite plasticy and doesn't have a name-brand glass screen. Opinions? One IRL friend had a bad experience with Lenovo durability, but his was second-hand from a younger sister. the P8 seems quite cheap and I feel there must be a big catch. There is a shortage of unbiased reviews not trying to shill it with coupon codes which seems to be common with straight-from-chinkland devices.

Sure, here it is.
s.aliexpress.com/BviyYF7Z

I'm still looking for more shit to buy though.

Bought a Xiaomi Yi action camera(not the 4k one) and used it on my vacation in Greece
I have a GoPro Hero 5 as well and to be quite frank, the quality of the Yi is exceptional and comparable to the 1080p setting on the Hero 5.

I am waiting for a zs5 in the mail for myself and I am planning on getting a cd phone mount for car and the bluetooth cable for zs5 next and a durable little pouch for it

I'm also thinking of ordering a zsts with bt cable as a spare/standby

It seems like what I'm looking for, thanks.

OP5 or Mi6
Go

Mi6

Thats not my wife btw

Hey guise. I want to get a nice vaporizer to use some e-juice. Which ones do you recommend? I checked the wiki but it seems dated. Just want ot make sure. Thanks!

The bitter irony when a $60 chink grade action camera actually takes better and higher resolution pictures than a $350 GoPro

I like the more powerful x86 TV boxes but its a cost factor.

Miracast dongles can hang quite often, I would recommend against that and just attach a full htpc tv box thing.

>not getting the one you can tow shit with
Joyetech seems quite popular.

Pic so others don't make the same mistake.

Link?

You can get it on banggood or ebay. I'm just memeing though. I'm sure the other one is fine.

To user that is planning on buying
aliexpress.com/item/VBNM-External-USB-Phone-Charging-Interface-Notebook-Computer-Tablet-Backpack-Men-Women-s-Anti-Theft-Design/32818685308.html

Ive had one for the past 2 months its allready falling apart. Its made from cheap ass fucking packing material and plastic not worth it plus the cord falls out all the time.

Im looking for a tv box that is compatible with kodi so i can start selling them to coworkers.

Looking for that too.
Do those Allwinner-based Android boxes work well with Kodi?

has arcade user updated yet?

Eiaosi X6 about to shit the bed, it's been almost a year since I got these for 3 bucks.
Pretty happy with them DESU, but I wanted your opinion /csg/

Buy another Eiaosi X6 for 3 bucks and enjoy it for another year, or buy something more like uiisii hm6 or Baseus EL1?

I'm hesitant because the Eiaosi X6 sounds pretty great so I'm not sure if it's worth spending twice as much for better earphones. How much better can they be?

Has anyone bought a Stream box that can recommend?

Fucking love how they copied the XD Design backpack the literalaly the moment unsupported it on Kickstater. Like few weeks later I saw copies at fairs and exibitions...

i carry one full of lube, desu
aliexpress.com/item/Camping-Survival-Waterproof-Pills-Box-Container-Aluminum-Medicine-Bottle-Keychain-Outdoor-Emergency-Gear-Tool-EDC-Travel/32763776111.html

New package just came in, any guesses?

Second this.

It's an Assault and Carbine poster

The V88 is 20$ and runs Kodi.
Can't find a detailed review on it though.

Anyone tried it? Can it really do 10bit? How fluid does the interface run? Does it have CEC?

gay

Any good condenser microphones?

I haven't received any chinkshit in 5 weeks now yet I buy at least an item a week. I have two items that I was suppose to receive at the end of July. Still nothing.
WTF do I do?

A $0.99 mouse I ordered late 2016 arrived about a month ago. Don't lose hope so easily, user.

dispute, even if they do arrive, dispute

Blessings come along alone, troubles often come together. When on a tiger's back, it is hard to dismount. Disasters do not walk alone. Leaves emerge from where they should not. Although the lotus root may be cut, its fibered threads are still connected. The rice has already been cooked.

Damn! Thats a long wait.
I'm afraid of angering Ebay/Ali if I file disputes. Can anything bad happen if I win/lose?
kek'd hard. that's some Confucius-tier nonsense. I like it.

Where are you from? 3rd world countries, like mine, usually get stuff in about 8 weeks.

Same thing happened to me, My IR repeater still not come yet and it's already 5 weeks

Normally chinky stuff comes in 12-14 days

awesome

I had shit take 3 months to arrive.
Not even the fault of the seller, dates on the package confirmed he shipped it quickly.

Don't get chinked, channel the spirit of the jew, open a dispute

You can be patient.
Just watch out that you don't let buyers protection run out.
I forgot all about that once and got chinked with no way to open a dispute.

You can extend it.

Or, open dispute and order another from different chink

this time, with tracking number

read tracking adds like an extra dollar

Back then, I'm a jew at heart and choose the cheapest delivery method(also because I have zero problem with china post small packet plus before. Shit arrive in 2-4 weeks)

Bump

the chinks sent me info on some slavic customer who never got his shit, and he ended up disputing and getting a second one sent.
didn't dispute myself, so i just get a second one sent and no refund.

Link?

Is there some new cheap action cam coming out anytime soon?
Seems like the xiaomi yi is not that great of a buy anymore.

Lots of cheap ones that do 1080p60fps. Xiaomi one is overpriced

I can only recall SJ4000 and Eken H9 being cheaper than Xiaomi Yi but they're both extremely mediocre compared to Yi

Why is it not that great of a buy anymore?