Are Turks meme muslims?

Are Turks meme muslims?

dueruem

no

Turks were never fervent muslims.

Unlike arabs, they avoided the "durka burka" culture and embraced Western values like democracy.

But the whole ISIS happening, Kurd terrorism and Saudis' propaganda is slowly changing it.

If this shit continues, it's going to be Iran V2.0.

Turks are meme. There are no Turks. Only Jewish-raped roach that dines kabob. Some are ok, don't go to demi-mosque tomorrow. Government, putting thoughts into mind again--cannot stop hurting person in house

>Turks are meme. There are no Turks
eyy i found the kurd
next you will say go back to mongolia

You can come friend.
Terveiset Adar

Get out of my country.

europeans don't like them because they're too muslims, other muslims don't like them because they are too secular
that's sad.

and turks dont like europeans because they are too degenerate and dislike other muslims because they are too durka.

we need to move our country somewhere else :DD

Most turkics pay lip service to Islam, many drink alcohol and eat pork. They don't really care for Islam.

I'm visiting your cunt in August, where should I go?

no
They are not al qaeda tier but still situation is really problematic,no matter if turkish posters or turkish diaspora try to hide it here.Religion is very important in turkey.

Wherever you want.

how do i get mongolian gf?

Impress her with a nice horse

rarely you will see a turkish wahabi with long beard and saudi-type of long dress, i saw more long beards and niqabs in the streets of brussels here than when i went to turkey

Let me tell you how Islam works in Turkey

>Quran is in Arabic
>In Turkey its rare to see a Quran in Turkish
>Nobody fucking speaks Arabic besides the Syrian Turks

Turks follow this weird pseudo Islam that ironically follows Kemalism. You know Christianity has something similiar, called Glossolalia.

Let me tell you about how islam works.

There's the Koran mentioning the Sunna, while it's not clear what Sunna always defines since the meaning is various and shifts have taken place thoughout history.

Sunna means as much as tradition, or keeping it up.

Are the Hadiths Sunna and therefore legitimate? Are traditions of the concenred population Sunna?

No one really seems to know, but many think they do.

In Turkey most muslims put the personal relationship to God over the Koran.

For example you will hear things like:
First be a human, then you can claim to be a muslim.
Or, God gave you a brain.

Then also muslim social structures exist but those are always under suspicion.

In Turkey there are far more white people and less people with black beards in white dresses than in my town, Rotterdam. Even the imams I've met were more based than here in Rotterdam. So going to Turkey is going to a nice western country for me.

He has a point though.

Its similar to how french people are Franks,Romans and gauls all while being potentially arab and african too.

Don't forget about regional identities as well!

Sadly Erdogan seems to wnat to change this.

tru

The thing about Sunnis is they're fine unless they follow hadiths (hadiths are the sayings and teachings of Muhammad) because hadiths have probably been skewed. Besides, there are so many dumb hadiths such as "Drink camel urine when you get injured." or "The world hangs on top of the back of a huge fish." so it sometimes makes me really wonder how someone can believe in this sort of shit.

Erdogan wants to change what I just wrote?
kek

Korkudur.
Benim icin öyle bir Türk gercek Türk degil.

Türk her seyden evvel göktanriya inanir ve öyle korkmaz.

Yes, please report to the clostest turkish embassy for censure and processing.

Not really. I hate Erdogan but even the most conservative Turk is not as conservative as an Arab. I really don't believe that he would turn Turkey to an Arab tier shithole.

turks = turds
prove me wrong

Why is he shitting on Atatürks work then?

Ottomans in Turkey do many good thinks. That is why islam in turkey is not that radical.
They are more atheistic than islamic in my opinion.

They are wearing normal clothes, drinking wódka and making nice music and movies, and woman have normal rights.

Ottoshits did fat stinking poo that is turkey

SAD

Except when they get attacked and beaten bloody for celebrating and listening to radiohead during Ramadan.

Erdogan just said that the attacks were as bad as doing these evil things at ramadan.

Top lad.

What is happening to her Sup Forums ?

>evil things

I like German media. You love memes so much.

I know about our media.

Luckily I speak severa llanguages to get a broader view.

At leats our media are not russia or turkey tier yet, but we are on the way tot totally unbiased truths.

Sad thing.

no idea, why don't you tell us?

>"Drink camel urine when you get injured."
>"The world hangs on top of the back of a huge fish."
pfffffffffft