How do i improve my typing speed?

how do i improve my typing speed?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Keyboard-Instructor-Writer-Plus-Word-Processor-Bag/282386746788
beeple.tumblr.com/post/137525796849/rainbowshit
zty.pe/?text=21bb8f1868f879f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

by inhaling ( snorting) my penis 5 times a day at pseudorandom intervals

There are a bunch of typing exercises online that you can find by putting that question into Google or just search typing exercises

>Type stuff more
>Learn where the keys are so you can use muscle memory to type.

shit i never thought of that

the only good answer for now and forever

i have the same problem as op, im stuck at 50wpm with 92% accuracy cant improve :(

must be that im low IQ or something.

Need source sauce on pic OP.
As for typing speed, you need to (1) take a typing course to get the proper mechanics down ..
(2) practice
(3) time
It's all muscle memory that just gets better and better.. can take years to hit a peak/plateau but feels good every step of the way

Type more often.

play Typing of The Dead
shit's cash yo

there are programs and courses that can help you with that
just google typing practice or something...

be sure to raise the heal of your hands off the key board so your hands float above the keyboard.

Lots of people get lazy and rest their palms on the area in front of the keyboard. In fact, some keyboards actually have a "palm rest."

but for speed typing raise off the palm rest...

try it. it works.

>learn to touch-type properly
>practice

I'm doing it right now.

This is the only real answer. Get to sniffing dicks, OP.

The only real way.

Just fucking type
120+ WPM master race here
I grew up playing piano though which I assume has something to do with it

ebay.com/itm/Keyboard-Instructor-Writer-Plus-Word-Processor-Bag/282386746788
Buy this

could have just reverse image searched it
beeple.tumblr.com/post/137525796849/rainbowshit

op here
I played the piano too untill ~15 and my typing speed is only 60wpm
It's probably all just practice

I type at anywhere between 130-145wpm and really there's no single best method to learning to type fast. It's literally all just practice and figuring out what works for you, you'll just be gimping yourself if you try to do it the "best way" or whatever. Also, if you already type at at least ~80wpm then it's not particularly important that you type faster, I never type at 140wpm outside of typing tests because at that speed you're typing faster than you can think of the words, unless you're doing something like copying text you don't need to type very fast at all.

Eat lots of pussy. Loads of it

Gtypist

>Just, DO IT

You're not challenging yourself enough. I typed this at ten wpm if you couldn't tell.

low profile keyboards improve typing speed marginally since you have to spend less time activating a key

runescape

Vidya. Sit on your mic and break it, then go play some fast paced multiplayer games where communication is important.

let a virtual assistant type what you say, speech is faster than keystrokes

im stuck on 75 wpm, i think i type fastwr when transcribing though

type faster

Pretty much just this. I don't even into structured typing, I just do it enough that I know where everything is. Not fucking stellar but hey it fucking works for me.

Looks like the album cover to the artist The Algorithm

zty.pe/?text=21bb8f1868f879f8

It is a cool skill to show off.
Programming talks where they type it out as they talk is really nice if the presenter is typing fast.
Or if your boss wants you to demo something.

>print this out and hang it behind your monitor
>tape a sheet of paper to the back of your keyboard and let it sit over the keys so you can't see them anymore

this is how it was done in my school 20 years ago

UwU

you fast, damn

I am an hunter and pecker But I noticed just now how I can look away from the keyboard quite a bit whilst typing this reply. I guess with proper hand layout and practice I could get away from looking and speed up my words per minute. I am a lazy fucker though.

How do I stop skipping letters? I have the same problem with handwriting, is my brain fucked?

Same here on both counts. 120wpm sustained, 170wpm peak - only counting 98%+ results that I've personally attained.

I can keep up with most people's regular conversational speech.

>I grew up playing piano though which I assume has something to do with it
I grew up masturbating and still easily get 120+ WPM.

I just learned a strict intolerance for squeakers. Voice chat gets disabled before setting graphics on most games.

Bitch ass little kids.

I skip letters a lot when I write on paper as well, I think it is because I write too slow.

cliche music to go along with cliche band name, album title, and song titles. At least the album art is good.