*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break down your door and enter your home with the intent to rob your video games and kill your waifu. Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i own several

*unsheathes pocket chainsaw*

Because government forbade it. If they didn't, burglar would have gun and theyd be killing everyone

But I do

Your government probably forbade burgling too.

>BOOM BOOM CRASH
>BOOM BOOM CRASH

I don't live in the US where doors a made from corn syrup. I also have no waifu to kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk

WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU

>Home invasions are signaled by burglers singing very loud renditions of "We Will Rock You"

WE WILL
WE WILL
ROCK YOU

Me and my brother would wrestle them to the fucking ground.

It's a pack of abbos high on cocaine

There's no wrestling them to the ground

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

That's all it takes for the Black Eyed Peas to break down your door and enter your home with the intent to jack your style. Why don't you own a boombox?

>abbos
>cocaine
you think the outback is beverly hills?

I can't own a gun.

Because I feel that charging down a burglar butt naked save for a raging hard on and shouting "FUCK YES FREE BOYPUSSY TIME FOR RAPEY RAPEY" will probably have the desired effect.

>ywn subdue a terrified junkie burglar with the power of sexual frustration.

Why live?

Why not?

Prohibited person or someshit?

Boom boom crash
that is the sound of the criminal hitting the floor after a .45 goes through him.

If the guy is burgling it obviously isn't forbidden

I'm glad I wasn't born a Bong

a) because the vast majority of home robberies occur without a firearm
b) You are permitted to own a gun with a license but you need a valid reason. albeit these reasons are fairly easy to comply with (in fact if you just join a shooting range that qualifies as a valid reason). Self defence alone is no longer a valid reason in Australia but there has recently been an uproar among rural australians and even some mainstreamers to increase LAFO rights. Things won't change any time soon because 60% of this country is bluepilled to the teeth. I blame the US for having so many massacres though, our media loves using them as a way of saying "HA LOOK WE DID RIGHT THING"

>I blame the US for having so many massacres though
I blame gun free zones

If people were allowed to CC in those places, there would be five people dead per massacre, tops

i think it's more a problem with just Americans in general. You have niggers, spics and so many of your whites are mentally ill.

this

Honestly I hate how anything with 3 or more deaths and an ability to be paraded around gets called a massacre. You don't hear them reporting about shootings in Detroit or New York or ghetto LA

That's not how it works

Gun laws literally don't make a difference, statistically, and if there's no logical reason to ban something, it should be legal, unless you're a fucking fascist.
The problem with America is fucked up parenting and the lack of free mental healthcare. Most, in fact nearly all school shooters came from broken homes, but of course that's not very nice for the media to say, so they will keep blaming guns.

why do you live in such a ghettoass neighborhood?

You can it's just more complicated than in the US. New question, why don't you know your countries gun laws?