Where did the "fuck off we're full" slogan come from?

Where did the "fuck off we're full" slogan come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KL99S-XyF8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her tummy

The citizenry noticed that Australia was full and created a dank catchphrase which triggers people worldwide

probably bloody labor

wait no probably bloody liberal nationals

new zealand

rural bogans I'd say

*scratches head*
oh tommo who do we not like this week?
*turns on ACA*
oh yeah that's bloody unaustralia

look mate it was the bloody sparkies costing you a rort -- very unaustralian mate they did this

inbred bogans wanted another reason to not get a job

bruddy foruners

right is my wife
center is secondly wife
left is no thank you

1990s, One Nation era against Asians, that's when I first heard it anyway.

this Canadian OC meme

I looked for the origin but found this instead

Anyway pretty sure it's been around since the 80s

It's pretty funny a slogan coming from a country that has trouble conducting elections in certain regions due to the extremely low population density.

Australians politically are just xenophobic as fuck. Has nothing to do with much else.
There is a view that Asians are stealing all the jobs, but Australia has pretty fucking low unemployment in general and that is also more a symptom of Neoliberalism and fucking bullshit expectations of employers like "Oh if you want to work in this store being a shelf packer, you need 100000 years experience."

Australian politicans are also lazy as fuck and no major party has done anything in decades to actually sponser real innovation or entrepreneurship here, Labor had some good reforms in recent years like fucking off Negative Gearing and the NBN, but both of those policies are dead now.

Australia is a mining and FIRE economy through and through.

Which country is more Anti-immigrants:
Australia
or
New Zealand?

same country

A nation of settlers saying they don't like immigrants. It's like they're not even self aware.

Australia

i posted a comment that if you support unnecessary abortion you should of been aborted
it was just a bit of banter but i got a lot of downvotes desu

not immigrants
brown people
like you for example

Is Australia a racist nation and if so why?

Australians arent even Australian
youtube.com/watch?v=KL99S-XyF8g

FUCKING BUZZFEED CUNT

>that malaymonkey with the inferiority complex

jej

>its an "american media portrays australians as hipsters from melbourne" episode
everytime

Kek, almost all management jobs are done by foreigners here now. I went to a conference in Auckland where General Managers of the franchise restaurant I work at were all there from all over the country. 90% were pajeets.
>So many that the lunch we were served had an 'Indian' line, with curry/rice etc and the rest of us lined up for spaghetti and meatballs with bread rolls

I'm still kind of giggling that Pauline got voted back in. Not because she's any good, but it drives the lefties absolutely batshit crazy

I voted for her and guess we're I'm from that's right fucking QUEENSLANDERRRRRRRRRRRR

I actually think Bob 'no poofters' Katter is probably better value for the lulz these days.

fucking buzzfeed

Australian Anglos are devoid of any meaningful culture seeing as they're all descendant from degenerate convicts.