Australia Thread

Looks like a lot of us like to spend our Saturday afternoon in the one place. What's happening cunts? What are your plans for the weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/father-and-boyfriend-charged-with-raping-10-month-old-baby-daughter-for-three-hours-a7125461.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahahaha im not even australian wtffffff???

The same old same old shit post on Sup Forums my mate is pissed at me cause he asked if I wanted to go to the movies and I never replied I download the Samurai trilogy I might watch that.

haha lolol XDD me too

daily reminder that everybody should go to Australia and not New Zealand

Everyone should go to New Zealand and learn how to not play cricket.

Scared that my gf has French heritage. She leaves a space between the last letter of her messages and the question mark. I've seen frogs doing the same here.

Explain this pls, Australia
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/father-and-boyfriend-charged-with-raping-10-month-old-baby-daughter-for-three-hours-a7125461.html
>The father’s boyfriend had a Skype conversation with an associate two days after the attack, saying: “Her mother was out for a while. We did not have enough time to do everything we wanted to unfortunately”,

cbf reading that article but the charges are probably false.
Our women are savages when it comes to using their gender to spite people.

I like kangaroos

>Our women are savages when it comes to using their gender to spite people.
What?! Are you refering to the 10 months old baby-daughter? That's the only female that appears in the story. Also thereis evidence. Photos, skype convos, etc.

>he is alleged to have said:
>The baby was allegedly
>“The sexual assault or alleged sexual assault
Come on lad, use your brain
10 months old's arent too great at making allegations.
also the police quote "Her mother was out for a while. We did not have enough time to do everything we wanted to unfortunately”
can be taken wildly out of context, prosecutors are allowed to do that.

B R I S B A N E

on further inspection, they did find CP.
He's pretty screwed on that note.
not enough to pin rape on him though.

wow so many pedo in denial here, really makes you think

I like kangaroos

t. Derryn "I'm proud of my wifes son" Hinch

>What are your plans for the weekend?
I'm probably going to go to a lake and do some fishing/swimming

Nothing makes me think

Breddy comfy m8.
Missus has made cauli/broccoli soup for tea, rugrats have m8s over and they're drawing quietly and I've got a pussy in my lap, in front of the gas heater watching S3 of Plebs.

I like kangaroos

not fucking boyfriend's daughter is a cuck? really made me think

calm down lad, agreeing with the wife enough wont make her sleep with you.
There's literally 0 evidence to suggest he did that, he'll be walking free weather it rustles your jimmies or not.
Also the cuck thing is an actual quote..