ALRIGHTY YOU SOUTH AMERICANS BETTER NOT BE HOLDING OUT ON ME...

ALRIGHTY YOU SOUTH AMERICANS BETTER NOT BE HOLDING OUT ON ME. ON MY JOURNEY OF GOOGLING FOR AMERICAN NATIVES THAT ACTUALLY LOOK BEAUTIFUL (it's a hard trip) I FOUND THIS. WHITE "NATIVES". Their clothing reminds me of the Saami people, but this group here has that fucking bowler hat that Bolivian natives fucking wear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DeWWgL-BKYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING HELL I just noticed the FILENAME. Such a silly American I am. I'll use this to post the rest of the images then.

You got us, Bolivians are actually Elves, but its our secret

We have a white bank like the seed banks where we hide them for the future.

You FUCKERS. I BET THIS MEANS OUT THERE IN CAJAMARCA THERE'S SOME DUTCH "NATIVES" THAT SMELL LIKE MILK.

It's not that hard to find some natives on google

Yeah but its our sacred duty to protect them

I meant good looking ones

Yeah I know that, but I want some really cute or beautiful natives. Something that really catches your eye. Closest I can find of something that's older than fifteen or something.

Memes aprt bolivians are fucking ugly as shite, you'd have better luck looking for some in brazil or colombia

What I wonder is how you keep these magical being hidden so well. This young Aryan native is surely on the lookout for any photographers that might capture the spirit of his beautiful women.

Yeah no shit that's why I was fucking surprised when I saw "natives" with those fucking bowler hats. I bet I'd have better luck looking in Perú though. They have a 30-50% native population apparently. There's bound to be at least one beauty hidden in those mountain villages, but I bet that their beauty gets sucked out of them when they age because farming and herding on those mountain terraces must crush your body.

>Las cajamarquinas son las mas bella de la sierra peruana
Holy shit I hit the jackpot. Look like I know where to go for qt "natives".

Thats not a native friend

Ur about to fall right into the meme

They're natives in my dick

same
h-haha

Hence the quotes my nigger. I'm not THAT dumb.

mi pene

Then why the FR*CK are you looking for european woman in fucking PERU REEEEE

I was about to answer the same. I guess talking shit is on our genes or crap

sauce

Posting this one because it just looks funny to me, and on my hunt for natives and White "natives" I have found this funny commerical.

youtube.com/watch?v=DeWWgL-BKYE

Search for Rafaella Camet, STEPHANIE Cayo and Karen Herrera. They're really good looking white peruvian semen demons.

BECAUSE LOOKING FOR BEAUTIFUL NATIVES IS A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS AND I CAN'T WRITE IN PORTUGUESE SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TERMS TO USE. ALSO I DECIDED TO TRY BOLIVIA AND PERÚ BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HIGH NATIVE POPULATION, BUT SOMEHOW I FOUND WHITE "NATIVES" AND NO BEAUTIFUL ACTUAL NATIVES REEEEE.

JUST LOOK FOR INDIA BRASIL REEEEE

Neat. Thanks mate. REEE.
And you too for showing me these fluid druids.

You must add the word "peru" to the Karen Herrera search, seems to be that there's another "Karen" from some other latin country

Thanks for the clarification mate. Have this Russian and a lamb as a reward.