NOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/nvidia-ceo-cryptocurrencies-stay/?utm_content=buffer0244e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
pcgamer.com/overclocker-pushes-threadripper-1950x-to-537ghz-using-liquid-nitrogen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NVIDIAMD
The ultimate processing conglomerate

i thought this was considered "the unholy combo"

If you can afford a 1080ti you sure as fuck aren't going to buy an AMD processor.

Not really, the juden is their common enemy, it's just that you haven't had much of a choice when it comes to CPUs other than running Intel in the last 5 years

Over 3000 cinebench
OC to 5GHz
And I'm not talking about intel

SOPA

>1440p doesn't exist
>4k doesn't exist
Kill yourself, tripfag.

People are buying Threadripper for gaming?
BAHAHAHAHAH

You sound exactly like a retarded mactoddler

why would I want to buy a housefire

I'd buy it but I'm no enthusiast gamer. Useful for game streaming

The 1700 isn't sufficient for ya?

>If you can afford a 1080ti you sure as fuck aren't going to buy an AMD processor.
I'm running a 1080Ti and a R7 1700X

t. eternally BTFO Intel shill

I use 1700X myself but as I said before, threadripper is actually a reliable CPU for game streaming

It's more beneficial for high end gaming

Emulators reaching the maxing FPS with minor dips
High End settings on openworld games that require CPU power like Ark survival or 4x space games with a billion units on screen.

Daily reminder to sage & hide the tripfaggot

It's fine if you want to play on 4k.

A CPU like this lets you encode better quality vids while recording and playing a demanding title at the same time.

>when you see Vega is a flop due to massive gains every gen so you decide to just make fun of Intel without feeling scared
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Just use Shadowplay or AMD Live? Or even a capture card would still be cheaper...

>he doesn't want to stream games using kvm windows while compiling programs on the linux end

>INTEL IS FINISHED
INTEL IS FINISHED

what program would you even use for this? OBS?

Doesn't look like Nvidia agrees with you anymore, InTel

w-what the fuck guys
I.... I love teem green now....

>OC to 5GHz
You sure ain't talking AMD either.

I really don't understand this "need" that some people seem to have to stream in 2890423890473K or something retarded like that. I mean, where are they even streaming to? Twitch? The place that runs like fucking garbage due to shit bandwidth and whose main audience is a bunch of literal kids watching on some shitty laptop or even a smartphone? Or is it youtube, the place that compresses the fuck out of everything?

I use shadowplay to record stuff and also for the occasional streaming and I really don't get it. The streaming quality is perfectly fine and I'm sure that similar AMD thing must be just as perfect.

What is this fucking meme?

Yeah, my friend has an 1800X, GTX 1080ti for Gaming / Streaming, his internet can barely keep up with 480p... I don't know why he even bothers... He's slowly regretting the 1800X too as his GPU is bottlenecked at 1080p.

>I really don't understand this "need" that some people seem to have to stream in 2890423890473K or something retarded like that.
The point is the opposite, to be able to encode higher quality with lower bitrates, which requires more CPU time.

tbqh this

the fact I can afford intel and that still triggers some idiotic AMD fanboy despite the fact their CPU outperforms mine in some dumb fucking thing I will never use

But I precisely mentioned things like Shadowplay or Relive that work absolutely fine and I mean, you're streaming to fucking Twitch, it has shit bandwidth, it's a bunch of kids with 1366x768 pannels watching you, maybe even through their smartphone or at the very best it's a guy putting your screen on the second monitor. Hell, it probably won't even be fullscreen 90% of the time, since there's the chat that people seem to love more than the games themselves at times. I have never encountered a single situation where I wished I had some retarded expensive CPU when streaming through Shadowplay nor was there ever a time I looked at one of my videos and thought "yeah, it's kinda shitty". I really don't see the cost justification.

>Shadowplay or Relive that work absolutely fine
Shadowplay is well known for producing worse quality encoding than CPU-based codecs.

>I need to stream myself playing video games

>I wanna do nothing buy stream on twitch or make shitty youtube!

>MOM BUY ME THREADRIPPER I NEED IT FOR SCHOOL!
I weep for this generation

I'm just amazed that people watch these retards on Twitch.. I can understand pro players I guess... But others? Oh and the whole donation thing... Pissing away thousands of dollars..

ffmpeg

Yup.. Steam friend of mine been streaming PUBG for 4-6 hours a day for 3 months... Literally doesn't get more than 5 viewers... Forked out all this money for hardware too...

>kids watching with 720p laptops
>kids watching on phone screens

Yup, need that high quality encode.

Oh I agree perfectly, I was just pointing out the reason why those idiots think they want a better CPU. That reason makes sense technically even if their use for it doesn't.

Well, arguably that's just more reason for a high-quality encode, so that the little details that's left doesn't go to waste.

I am not disputing that dude, what I'm saying is you'll basically be doing the equivalent of buying a marantz stereo receiver so you can listen to some music through your walmart speakers.

It's Twitch, it's a place filled mostly with autistic kids and where 90% of the time people are going to be watching you like this.

No love lost between NVIDIA and Intel. AMD's resurgence in cpu market and uncompetitiveness in high end gpus has made it a very compelling partner to nvidia. The partnership has been brewing for a while. Amd has been demoing nvidia gpus with its cpus for a while now.

No doubt. All I said was that the point wasn't to transmit at higher bitrates, but rather at lower. If I (God forbid) were a streamer, I'd care about outputting the best quality signal I could even if I know that 90% of my retarded audience did know about it.

26K PEOPLE WTFFF

>forgetting nForce chipsets
>forgetting Intel CPUs use AMD code and circuits for integrated graphics
everyone works with each other when it's convienient

People watch and give money to other people they consider entertaining, that's it.

Literally killing Intel and AMD's Vega in one blow.
Devilish Sun tzu chink tactics.

Why not?

There isn't this "You ONLY use your PC for gaming" vs "You ONLY use your PC for work" boundary line with no crossover.

Not to mention the fact that hobbyists and freelancers are far, FAR better off with a high end GTX card for work than a Quadro, the price to benefit ratio is absolutely not worth it for an individual unless you're loaded like that Youtube VRay guy who can drop $6000 on a GPU for person use alone.

So assuming someone is entirely gaming because they have a 1080Ti is pretty stupid.

im fine with this

Vega is a steaming pile of shit

Someone post the hi-5

DELICIAâ„¢

At least he tried

No that was always Intel/AMD. AMD CPU/NVidia GPU is just saving some cash.

I am a macfag and consider you retarded, think about it for a minute.

BTW, filtered.

>AMD CPU/NVidia GPU is just saving some cash.
>1800X/1080ti pre-buttcoin mining craze

b 0 i

no i just remortgaged my house to pay for my wifes sons mothers' husbands bull to inseminate my wife.

FUCK AMD
FUCK LISA SU
FUCK JIM KELLER
FUCK RYZEN
FUCK INFINTIY FABRIC

fuk u nvidia how am i supposed to pay for my wifes insemination now

the most epic glue
i wonder if amd will sell apu's with nvidia chips also

>NUMA
>gaming
pick one

Do you enjoy being destroyed time and time again, faggot? Are you a masochist?

the fun part is im sure he is running a ryzen system on his cave

coindesk.com/nvidia-ceo-cryptocurrencies-stay/?utm_content=buffer0244e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

No.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Enjoy your 2x MSRP prices for the next year, gamer niggers

>both jacketman and pajeet embrace crypto
Gaymers on suicide watch.

That's Jen throwing shade at Radeon/ATI division.

For streaming? Yes OBS.

Gamers Nexus did a streaming test with their Threadripper and were able to maintain >60 FPS performance while encoding TWO streams, one 10mbps to Youtube and one 4mbps to Twitch, which some people like to do because some people prefer Youtube viewing (It allows up to 50mbps, all resolution options to everyone, ability to pause and rewind during live streams and instant archive. Twitch caps streams at 4mbps, quality options for viewers require you being partnered and no live pause/rewind and archive is time limited and youtube upload requires manually telling it to)

>But I precisely mentioned things like Shadowplay or Relive that work absolutely fine and I mean

No, NVENC and AMDs equivilent are horrifically inefficent codecs that produce garbage recording quality anywhere under 20mbps.

When you're streaming to a very bitrate limited place like Twitch, around 3-4mbps, those codecs are going to produce unwatchable trash, you can cruise twitch right now and easily spot the people who are using it.

Why are you surprised? He is with Dignitas, one of the bigger LoL (and general game) teams. People on teams like that for LoL, CSGO or Overwatch tend to get a fucking ton of viewers since higher end gameplay is quite few and few between on Twitch.

I feel the exact same confusion to people who watch amateur sports and spend good money to see it in a crowded stadium.

>3 months

That's nothing, it takes forever for a channel to catch on. Some DaS streamers like Lobosjr, streamed for a good year before breaking 20 consistent viewers. Now he lives comfortably off of it.

Turn off your tripcode, subhuman

I hope they just go and make some special mining oriented cards with no video outputs or some shit built entirely around compute but not priced like a Tesla.

I also hope AMD does it too, get miners to fuck off.

FUCK YOU AMD!!

Intel CPU raises your maximum frame rate.
AMD CPU raises your minimum frame rate.
Using both for your benchmark at the same time makes you a slimy bastard.

Yeah that was my reaction.
It better not be their number one use.

>glue and wood screws

I'm not building a fucking birdhouse.

Threadripper acta like a faster 1800X if you set it to only use 8 cores for gaming, heck even 6 is enough.
Rest can be used on whatever.

>AMD CPU/NVidia GPU is just saving some cash
You know this combo used to be the go-to in the early 2000s right

>being poor

Why the fuck would you need 12 cores for gaming though

I know right? Who needs 10 cores for gaming. It's not like you even need an 8 core processor for a system. 6 cores is overkill anyway. Do you seriously think you're going to use all 4 cores for that game? You're kidding if you think you need 2 cores for gmaing.

Those look like shit in comparison.

Why do you care about quality so much? Who cares, everything is better than gimping yourself with AMD

He must be taling about VIA

>being a weeb

Stay salty favela monkey.

If you're so rich, get an EPYC server rack.
As you don't have infinite money, you're ALWAYS getting twice the performance with the AMD platform.

>being dumb
Sorry f@m but I don't want a server rack. I want a small PC that doesn't generate any sound.

pcgamer.com/overclocker-pushes-threadripper-1950x-to-537ghz-using-liquid-nitrogen/

Not really, but buying a card now hoping it will outperform its current competitor in 2 years is dumb as fuck.

Implying a 32 core EPYC at $2100 is expensive.
Harder part is actually finding one that's not reserved or sold out.

Then you probably should wait for Raven Ridge, specially if it have HBM2 memory integrated.
You pretty much can't go any smaller or quieter.

I don't want to wait.
I'm not going to wait.

fuck off retard

Yes, it is not.
But you know people will spend $5000 on a apple shit instead of a EPYC system.