youtube.com/watch?v=v2f8kd1d278
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtube.com/watch?v=MJucB1sf4mE
youtube.com/watch?v=gPxD1YhSLAw
youtube.com/watch?v=vR_VhfxAnXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are Greeks actually Turkish rape babys? or is this a meme

Greeks mad cause bad

Because they're the same country, divided by religion.
Estranged brothers hate each other much more than random strangers.

No, its true. Genetically, Greeks and Turks are pretty much the same. Only difference is religion.

>2% actual turkic
>18% iranic
>80% armenian

>turkic

Why are turks such GoT fans

Because Constantinople belongs to the Greeks?
May also be turkeys inferiority complex. The (ancient) greeks have contributed a shitton to the world, the turks nothing.

You should know.

Yes but they are called Turks today.

Where's the source?

>istanbul

Rape and looting, my georgian friend. Two old empires claiming the same land. One came from the asian steppes, the other was indigenous of the west.

But now it seems they all are the same after centuries of occupation.

I still dont get it why cyprus is a member of the european union.

30% Turkic
Still pretty low I grant you that.

>literally the Turks themselves called it Constantinople until a bunch of revolutionaries took over

test

it's true.

Turkish culture is Greek.
If Greeks are bad, Turks are worse.
Mongolians are lower people.

Turks are basically just Muslim Greeks

Most of Turkey is different to Greece. Reminder that Turkey is a non-country like America.

Only the coasts are same, rest is nothing like Greece or Greeks. Those people have a dark yellowish skin. Easy to spot them.

because no one wants to pay the other taxes

can confirm turks are mixed and ugly too

lol

Why is everyone buttmad against Turkey?

The byzantines were the real shit. Orthodoxy is based. Sad they had to fall for the eternal kebab

Turks are like Americans

You are shit you dirty monkey.

i bet all of the people in Byzantine empire would kill themselves and would intentionally destroy their own homeland if they knew it was going to become Turkish Kebab land some day.

Diaspora pls go

I'm not brazilian, filthy ahmet. Go back raping your goat or tell your german hosts how bad they were in ww2 in order to suck them off more welfare benefits, roach

because t*rks are smelly apes and can't manage a land without fucking it up

This is my planet.
Germany started a war, Greece won.
g#rmans have no right to breathe my air.

Yeah, but the ones who could afford leaving their homes went to italy, since a lot of them were italians that left rome when the barbarians took over. But bizantium would be better off being greek today, as a matter of fact

I am a Greek

Greeks = Chritian Turks

Turks = Muslim Greeks

Gagauz Turks are christian Turks but nothing about them is Turkic. Only their language.

i said anatolian turks

Then I guess you misunderstood my comment as an insult. "You're the real shit" means something like "you're the guy, dude", and not "you're fucked up".

I'll always respect greek culture over turkish culture, dont matter how bad they were raped by turks throughout history

You are getting meme'd bananabro. There was 1 Greek in Germany who was always accused of being a roach and just replied "I am a Greek." Now it's a meme.

we enslaved them for generations

they burned down western anatolia and genocided turks in morea

What do you mean?

I hate you mixed people and all women who were raped are the ancestors of Turks.

I'm a spaghetti living abroad, infact. Hasnt been here in int for a while, guess I'm kind of lost about the new memes

I am a Greek but t*rks tried to ridicule me.

They should get a medal for this.

You are the mixed people raped by arabs. We in italy have created the alphabet you have adopted in order to be undertood as a civilized nation. But I guess your problems are more about your religion and your neighboors, once you just can't stop blowing yourself up every week

Why do they speak Turkish then?

I think only germanics raped Greeks when they were destroying all of Europe, but not Arabs.

>We in shitaly have created the alphabet
>The Latin alphabet evolved from the visually similar Cumaean Greek version of the Greek alphabet

I am a Greek

>mfw Turks lost basically every bit of land except that which is greek and kurdish

>implying some of the greeks doesn't have dark skin.

yeah we have some different ethnics here like every other country.

Germany is going through an ongoing rape season right now, and your turkish ancestors were raped and islamized by stinky arabs that came from the south of the arabian peninsula.

Our latin alphabet is derived from the etruscan alphabet, that was derived from greek, that was derived from the phoenician alphabet.

But guess what, only greece and cyprus use the greek alphabet, turkish roaches have adopted the latin alphabet over a century ago, and all the west uses the latin alphabet.

Shitaly fucked you good wether you're roach, german, or both being a raped baby. Remember this when you're eating our food instead of the dishes you've stolen from other cultures during the the ride you made since central asia until you reached constantinopla

> once you just can't stop blowing yourself up every week

we are not blowing ourselfs kurds and arabs blowing us up.

>in your lifetime the Kurds will take over Turkey from within
is there any better feeling?

He must be a kurd or an arab turkish raped baby for acting the way he's acting. Too much butthurt for the sentence "the eternal kebab"

I guess they'll only get the eastern part of anatolia, the lands the turks didn't want to give the armenians back in the ottoman times. But erdogan will try doing whatever he can to stop this. Erdogan is a great leader, despite the fact he's doing things that usually go against western interests. I believe he won't let that happen without at least an honourable civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=v2f8kd1d278

>Germany is going through an ongoing rape season right now
I look closer to refugees than to germs. Nothing will happen to me. Bless all rapists.
>and your turkish ancestors were raped and islamized by stinky arabs that came from the south of the arabian peninsula.
fuck turkey arabs are good people when they aren't muslim
>Our latin alphabet is derived from the etruscan alphabet, that was derived from greek, that was derived from the phoenician alphabet.
Your alphabet is Greek.
>But guess what, only greece and cyprus use the greek alphabet, turkish roaches have adopted the latin alphabet over a century ago, and all the west uses the latin alphabet.
It's good. Only Greeks should use the first Greek alphabet. It shouldn't spread around the world like the English language.
>Shitaly fucked you good wether you're roach, german, or both being a raped baby.
Shitaly tried to fuck Greece. Greece was a 3rd world country and fucked you.
>Remember this when you're eating our food instead of the dishes you've stolen from other cultures during the the ride you made since central asia until you reached constantinopla
Pasta is Greek
Pizza is Greek
Sausages are Greek
I am a Greek
this universe is Greek too

Kurds are far worse than Turks. They are muslim gypsies who came from ayyran lands too, just like gypsies, except that they are 1000x worse.

The Turkish butthurt belt is the levant and the entirety of Europe, they must feel pretty good.

its only greece bulgaria and armenia

Sorry trips don't lie.

>The world's all greek then bud, from the mountains of anatolia where the roaches are numerous all over the premises until the longinquous lands of the state of washington where the beavers architect the lodges which will preserve all the greekness of the world from the upcoming doom of the next election of the united states of america

Are you mongolian or are you the austrian guy that used to post on Sup Forums?

Nah, I'm mongolian.

How do I get a mongolian gf????

proofs? i would love to visit mongolia. shame you attack whites a lot in ulaanbaatar though.

Dude, how come we never hear anything about your country in the western media? I find it fascinating. There's a some kind of famous italian guy from piemond that lives in south america who described a trip he made to mongolia in a podcast I heard the other day, it was very cool the experience he described. Can you talk a little about about your country? I've heard once some songs a crazy old dude used to sing with a chord instrument around a mountain in mongolia. It had a huge amount of views in youtube. I'll try to find it around and show you, maybe you know what I'm talking about

asians do a lot

a greek world would be better than our current world

Found it

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

I know him .
Don't try
Eh, some drunk dudes out looking for a fight, white person is fair casus belli.

No but seriously how to get mongolian gf?

Have to agree with you in that, bud

The world today is already fucked up, greek world would be pure vaporwave aesthetics

> V A P O R W A V E

Because the language changed after being ruled by Turks for 800 years

What's he singing in that song? Is it about raping, sacking and looting china and stuff for the glory of genghis khan? I've heard there's a stop in mongolia if you take a train in the transiberian railway towards vladivostok in russia. But I dont know if the places the train goes by are worth seeing it. What would you recommend?

impossible because uygurs speak the almost exact same langaueg as anatolian turks

a more sane explanation is gradual genetic incorporations of local populations while moving

the yurt doesn't chnage while the genetic material gradually does

Proofs

Talking about Chinggis khaan and his rule. It's called Chinggis Khaanii Magtaal

wew lad

flights to ulaan in december are £400 return.

it's fucking freezing though.

Pussy.

btw gene shifts also heppened all other people in central eurasia
sometimes you conquer a tribe, kill all men but treat the women and children as your own

youtube.com/watch?v=MJucB1sf4mE

do you live in a ger?

Teбe пиздa дoлбoeб

Dude, mindblowing stuff. You've got some rare stuff there. Last time I've heard from your people crossing borders they were mounting on poneys and arrowing everything at sight

>impossible for a group to adopt a language from another group
No it's not, it happened all the time.

The ottomans were turkic. The language of the court replaced the common language gradually.

>be inhavitant of middle/northern greece
>love being a slave
>realise your turk masters are not flush with cash anymore
>find new master
>join revolution started by moreans
>distort revolution and cause civil war
>take denbts from your new western masters
>beat moreans
>beat turks
>be free to be a slave again

The biggest problem turks created was that their state was entirely based on plundering.

Fuck the sultan, was he kurd or something?!

It's a meme. Modern Greeks have some slavic and albanian admixture but they are more or less genetically equal with their ancient counterparts.

Turkish populations in Greece were either killed off or exchanged with Greek populations in Turkey during the 19th and 20th centuries.

Also, modern Turks have very little relation with Turks from the 11th century. They have mixed a lot with greeks, armenians, slavs, middle easterners. "Turks" are a mongolian tribe, they have chink eyes. Modern turks look more mediterranean.

Opoc epж чaдaхгyй, эн пиздa бaйж мyн

>meanwhile in uzbekstan
youtube.com/watch?v=gPxD1YhSLAw

Dude, now that the refugee stuff has been calmed down for a while, can you tell if the tourist spots are already safe again? I remember last year peoplle on youre beaches spotting rapefugees on their boats while the tourists were taking their sunbaths all over your beaches. Harsh thing.

one are christian orthodox, the others muslim
there is some reasoning, and I can understand them

Чeтoтaм кyкapeкaeшь твopoжoк пoдзaлyпный?

THEYRE GREEK ARMENIAN KURDS
TURKS ARE CHINESE

MY BUTT IT HURTS

>muh multi-kulti
>muk enrichment
get cucked hans

No ruskie, mongolian English only friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=vR_VhfxAnXU

>are Greeks actually Turkish rape babys? or is this a meme
It's the opposite. Turks are muslim Greeks.

You wished, Turks are simply Turks.
We trace our roots to GÖKTURKS.