Stop butthurt

Stop butthurt.
Now you guys need buddha heart

I'm content with my Buddha body

i need cummy

>tfw a janitor reported me for not being "respectful"

Boodism is just a shitty ooga booga pagan shit religion that's managed to survive for some reason

Do Zen and calm down

>unironically using the word 'pagan' on an international imageboard

>huh if I just do a bunch of shitty poses and retarded idolatrous rituals them I will achieve something!
>This is what passes as a moral foundation in gook countries

>huh if I just do a bunch of shitty prayers and retarded idolatrous rituals them I will achieve something!
>This is what passes as a moral foundation in christian counties
all religions can be boiled down to that m8
nice b8

To be fair,is it same to every religion?
Seeing from out side,religions are weird

this shit is propagated by the Jew media only to dissuade white people from Christianity, an actual religion.

>ooo look at me I'm so spiritwal! I repeat these dumb phrases from poor remote gook shithole on the other side of the world

>I will achieve something
One of the very first things they address in many traditions in the east is the student's/practitioner's desire for immediate or tangible spiritual results and why it's foolish to think like that. Meanwhile churches will invite anyone to come in and directly communicate with the supreme being of the universe or absolve any slights against this great one through a local designated official.

These monks are commonly seen smoking and littering. You think he's so "spiritual" because he sits there doing nothing. What does he have to meditate about? He has no morals and the religion is based on nothing

So you should give up on achieving anything and replace it with ??? "spirtwality"?? and staring and nothing? Incredibly dumb. Christianity actually teaches you about god and morals instructions

Again all religions can be boiled down to that sans changing a few nouns/
You're shit at this bait man.

>mad christcuck
Go back to Sup Forums

JAPAN WAR CRIMES DENIAL THREADA

I never suggested you should do anything. And are you implying Buddhism doesn't teach any moral instruction? Are you this dumb?

>chrisrfag talks about idoltary

pagan

djent dje djen djent djent djent

here a jihadist comes now

Meditating requires iron will and mad concentration, it is also the best "religion" due to it focusing on the philosophy more and the new good ideas it brings forth
Id love to seriously get into it
Also reincarnation is cool