How do we Make Africa Great Again?

how do we Make Africa Great Again?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513388/Angola-bans-Islam-shuts-mosques.html
globalfarmernetwork.org/2016/06/open-letter-to-the-eu-parliament-from-a-kenyan-farmer-leave-africa-alone/?utm_source=Weekly Newsletter&utm_campaign=b145052c70-Open_Letter_to_the_EU_Parliament_from_a_6_2_2016
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-africa.asp
theguardian.com/environment/2016/jul/06/african-wildlife-officials-appalled-as-eu-opposes-a-total-ban-on-ivory-trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>again

>ancient egypt wasnt great

WE

WE

Make it white.

WE

Egypt isnt the same as the rest of africa

You see that sea of white, that has always separated Africa from "North Africa" or pretty much just Europe/Middle East

>again

look at that map, look at the red nile river area, which is where ancient egypt was. it's a tiny sliver of africa

stop this

com back whitey

pwease com back

we be good

Colonize it

flood it with white people, create 2class system, where white rule over niggers.

t. Ching wang

that sure made south africa great.

niggers arent ment to rule they are animals

Egypt had contact with SSA though such as contact with the people further south and as a source of labour and soldiers. Hell Nubians took it over for nearly a century joining the long list of people who took over Egypt. Not saying it was big contact but it was like "I was in school with the bosses trophy wife up until Grade 10 and dated her and fucked her for like 6 months before she left to another school and never saw her again" kind of deal.

The cities were decent but leave them and it's like "bam What am I doing in rural Kenya/ a Kenyan slum?".

South Africa was Super depend at on it's Black/Coloured underclass to actually do shit because completely divorcing them or kickign them out would fuck the economy up hard and you'd lose that dirt cheap source of servants and no family or businesses wanted that.

What even is the deal with Western Sahara these days? Political status? Recognized internationally (related)? Terrorist controlled?

We're all animals. Human beings are animals.

Morocco's 51st state

Wipe it clean and just start again.

No we are not. We have a soul.

I doubt sometimes if niggers have a soul, most propably a small one.

But iam aware of that we are part of the great apes.

t. Jamal Pretzelheinberger

>I doubt sometimes if niggers have a soul, most propably a small one.
>a small one
Made me kek hard, fuck you Jamal

black men are evil.

their is a reason black magic called for curses and white magic called for healing.

>souls exist

Bring back colonialism.

The vast majority of the land is Moroccan-controlled and the Polisario is reduced to the eastern margins of the territory.

WE

Interesting do you have the data for the Apartheid years that is inclusive of every part of SA including the Bantustans which contained 55% of the population?

Blacks arent humans, they are animals i believe.

Parrots too can speak and immitate, does it make them equal to us white humans ?

Can you even support your colonies?

no because parrots cant kill people.

being mormon is worse than being black

Look at america, it is ruled by a black men, it is went down the shitter since.

Black men are not real humans.

Nigga has some fly-ass shades

congress is more to blame for the current state of bugerland

do you have of these photos?

Historically, Africa's population as given by modern estimates have been surprisingly small. Proportionate to global population, it was half what it is today, and historically a lot higher proportion of people were living in northern Africa than sub-Saharan Africa, and the sub-Saharan Africans were mostly concentrated in only a few areas in ~central Africa before expanding south and west.

black men is stupid but strong

so he must serve white people

look at USA basketball and NFL, most are blacks in sports so they will entertain the white masters by running around like monkeys trying to steal an orange shaped ball.

Blacks are violent, stupid and strong.

If blacks rule, that means violence, stupidity and jungle law will be implemented into society. Thus destruction and degradation occurs.

Blacks should be killed by a virus, like ebola, zika or something deadliers.

Black never contribute to society or humankind. The only blacks which do behave, are blacks which immitate the white master race.

Blacks invented peanut butter, never went to space on their own, never created computer or satelite.

Blacks are shit and are ment to do hard labour for white masters.

an nfl/nba nigger will make more money in 1 day than you will make in your whole life while your slaving away for whitey too.
topkek.

You really love Black people.

What could congress have done that would have fixed everything?

KEK

Germoney bringing the bantz

I grew up in a small midwestern town. I'm familiar with a bunch of black people and they're all cool, there's no racial hatred or any of that. One of my good buddies is basically my second brother, we pretty much took care of him after his mother died in a terrible fire that left him with nothing.

basketball doesnt do anything good to society, it is waste of time and energy to keep the society dull.

i have no negative passion for blacks.

they never did anything good for mankind, that means they are not human but different kind of spieces.

sorry i didnt recognize all the good you were doing for society while sitting at your computer.
thanks for being so much more useful than them.

a good nigger is a nigger which dangles from the tree.

i do charity and help the society by building usefull electronic stuff so people live in comfort, i pay taxes and work hard. i even gave two blacks nice job opertunity, but they refused, because the job was to "hard" they are just lazy.

>all these germs still salty they got BTFOd by france in povertyflop
lel

blacks also have incredible small dicks irl.

all the brag about is other blacks being successfull but majority are shit, and those successfull one are usually backed up by a rich white or a smart jew master.

1. Breed more, no limitation
2. Play on the rest of the world's pity and export the lower class worldwide
3. Let some European nation care for your citizens while they in secret send all the money they earn back home
4. Africa is now Great Again, by default if nothing else

Is that pic real? How was Kanye ever that far in debt?

Why is this board so obsessed with niggers? You guys just can't stop talking about them

Learn English, Cosmin. You don't know the definition of the word "Again".

failed fashion line

Absolute kek. I knew he started one but I didn't know it flopped so hard.

Obsession with the unknown.
PAranoia.
hyperbole to absurd lengths.

You know the people who think Black people are stronger innately to near super human lengths, scared of Black kids or the ones that back in the dya advocated for extremly absurd miscedgnation laws with death being a penalty for Black men and still begging for it to be stricter like super death is a thing?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513388/Angola-bans-Islam-shuts-mosques.html

That's actually based. Well done Angola.

It's just chest beating. Angola can't do shit if any terrorist attack were to occur and it's trying to hide the fact that it's military is ass and the government is a joke.

globalfarmernetwork.org/2016/06/open-letter-to-the-eu-parliament-from-a-kenyan-farmer-leave-africa-alone/?utm_source=Weekly Newsletter&utm_campaign=b145052c70-Open_Letter_to_the_EU_Parliament_from_a_6_2_2016

>the European Parliament’s Committee has prepared a draft resolution that “urges the G8 member states not to support GMO crops in Africa.” It has received little attention in the press and it may receive a vote as early as June 6

>As a Kenyan farmer who participates in the daily struggle to grow food in a land that doesn’t produce enough of it, I have a short message for the well-fed politicians who would consider supporting this neo-colonialist measure: Leave Africa alone

>Your hostility to GMOs already has set us back a generation. Don’t take a step that could impoverish us for another generation by discouraging African governments from accepting important crop technologies that farmers in so many other places take for granted

>Instead of ordering Africans to abandon science, Europeans should listen to what their own scientists say: The European Commission and the World Health Organization have vouched for the safety of GMOs. So has the National Academy of Sciences, the leading scientific advisory group in the United States, which just published a comprehensive study that endorses GMOs

>What we don’t need are lectures from Europeans whose lifestyles look luxurious to ordinary Africans. They want us to remain agricultural primitives, stuck with technologies that were antiquated even before we entered the 21st century

>The last thing we need is a bunch of wealthy nations frowning upon our progress without having any understanding of our predicament

>If Africa fails to take up modern farming methods, my continent will face disaster. Farmers will use more herbicides and pesticides, cutting our incomes and endangering biodiversity. The cost of crop production will rise, the cost of food will rise, too. More people will go hungry

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-africa.asp

They're pretty good comparing to other African countries.

I guess banning Islam is intended to prevent terrorist attacks in the first place.

ΕΜΕΙΣ

Sad.

Libcancer will defend the anti-GMO position, and, additionally, Shillary will surely grasp the presidency. The entire world is coming to an end. I might have to start preparing the rope.

hopefully they lsiten but honestly it's the third world and no one gives a shit.

Also read this

theguardian.com/environment/2016/jul/06/african-wildlife-officials-appalled-as-eu-opposes-a-total-ban-on-ivory-trade