UK picked the worst and most edgy route

>UK picked the worst and most edgy route

Didn't you learn from New Vegas? NCR had its problems but it was the best ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10703242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>NCR
>Best

Haha no.

>implyng the legion wasn't the best
Please leaf, just leave.

>Legion are the Sup Forums-tier nazi slavers who they go to civil war when Caesar died
>House keeps exploiting and keeping the Mohave poor with control of the Dam
>Le fuck everyone lol xD route

>NCR
out

t. globalist

House never wanted to expand beyond Vegas
at least not in one human lifetime

House is the best route and you know it ya maple negro.

I would exploit a hell lot more if it is for the future.

This.

NCR is far from perfect but there are no real alternatives, perhaps barring yes man route with good courier.

ave

House is a police state con artist

>House never wanted to expand beyond Vegas
Which is the problem. Do you know how fast Caesar built the Legion? House is going to have to fend off against endless waves of faction faggotry and scary robots don't cut it. He needs territory to create a sufficient buffer zone for the city. He only succeeded the first time with the element of surprise. Now that everyone is on to his shit the next big group is going to cause all kinds of terrorism and espionage and slowly chip away at his stability.

>NCR

>NCR are corrupts liberals
>Legion is fucked Nazis
>House is one man army and you are his fuck boy

>Yes man tells you to do w/e the fuck you want

Truth be told w/e ever happens the wasteland will stay a wasteland

how is legion nazi

>Legion is fucked Nazis

civilization is built on the backs of slaves

hol up
strawpoll.me/10703242

wait, ya never mind i thought they were racist
Legion are barbarians i guess? kinda backwards towards a lot of things like technology, if am not mistaken they almost never use laser weapons and use a lot of melee weapons

also I guess slavery is not really progressive is it

traditional people they are

go to sleep Trudeau

It's heavily implied that the independent ending is the canon ending.

Personally independent ending with close ties with NCR or maybe even House ending with convincing him to maintain close ties with the NCR would've been neat.

Crying shame there is no such ending.

NCR was my first route. Independent my second.

Explain
>Yes man

Legion isn't Nazi so much is it ISIS.

Their tactics of mass rush alongside of infiltration and shocking tactics probably makes them closer to a modern day terrorist organization than a WW2 political and militant group.

Their relatively shoddy gear and DIE FOR ALL- CAESAR attitude helps add to that ISIS feel.

Why are there no minorities in this drawing? Kill yourself you racist cum, people like you are everything that is wrong with the world!!!

>canon ending
>implying there will be another Fallout on the west coast

I think Caesar himself says that despite his Legion is inspired by Rome, it actually resembles more the Gaul hordes. That's why he wants Vegas. To have his Rome.

Because this game is based on '50s America, not some random minorities. Stop being Tumblr.

If it undoes the knots in your panties, there is a pretty good F:NV mod called Project Brazil you might enjoy.

I never stated there will be a Fallout on the West Coast. If anything, it'll probably end up in one of the Midwestern major city areas like the Rust belt (Detroit/Chicago areas).

Hopefully Bethesda will undo the mistakes made in Fallout 4 if they make a new one.

>statist cucks in my Sup Forums
Get the fuck out

>not choosing the god-like super-genius who can rebuild the entire world

bad leaf

>Hopefully Bethesda will undo the mistakes made in Fallout 4 if they make a new one.
They won't. They'll keep making the games about the player's story and forcing everything to coalesce around that rather than just making the player a random person that got swept up into everything. The Sole Survivor was a boring cunt, the Courier was based

Why has Sup Forums got flags?

well considering what the the real is like this might become more common...

Welp, I guess time to find a game series where the grass is greener.

Any suggestions?

>Any suggestions?
TES, though everyone here seems to hate Skyrim for some reason