/brit/

The Juice edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1vZ3tXfRVmX
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o
youtube.com/watch?v=FLRVXW_1F0U#t=113
plymouthherald.co.uk/polish-family-in-plymouth-terrorised-by-racist-arsonists-who-left-note-saying-go-home/story-29488159-detail/story.html#ixzz4Dk2JLHcL
itv.com/news/anglia/2016-07-08/eastern-european-food-shop-damaged-in-arson-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=T41cCh1qRNw
youtube.com/watch?v=THWPJE4xaJM
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/29/exposed-pro-eu-activists-media-generated-hate-crime-epidemic-brexit/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/revealed-rise-hate-crimes-includes-people-phoning-police-complain-nigel-farage-says-police-chief/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alri tim

she wants a man from brum

vocaroo.com/i/s1vZ3tXfRVmX

Any lads play GTA5 online?

You're a brit so just move here, it's your legal right for another 2 years

>Also do danish birds like a good brit bloke?

ye you'll be fine

Good morning you disgusting polyps

Top tier post

choon

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

Doing a shit lads.

fun fact: have total anosmia from multiple nasal polyps
I could smell like shit and not even know it right now

Can't get a job, lads.

not now that you cant cheat money
they make the new shit rediculusly overpriced, who the fuck plays that much to afford the best new office?

heists dont pay enough, not sure if the new ceo warehouses net you alot of money

Why not

Ur a polyp u yank poof

Black lives don't matter to Black Lives Matter

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o

Because one of my parents had a stroke and they forced me to run their failing family business while it went down the tubes. Now nobody will hire me because all of my experience is in a collapsing industry at a company that tanked.

wrong thread bruv, you need /cum/ for that sort of talk.

Doing a hate America lads.

why

why

>hire me because all of my experience is in a collapsing industry at a company that tanked.
Use this to get jobs, you have experience first hand with closing companies, its a job here in the UK done by contractors hired by auditors of firms in trouble. Bill yourself as the guy thats shuts things down properly.

why

why

why

Pokemon Go

Should I mercenary, and dump shitty pokemon, or go nuzlocke and keep the first one I catch of each type?

they work for the mercenary...

Fuck off yanks.

are there many homeless people in your city?

>Why yes, m'kind gentlesire, verily I do indeed partake in the most recent of video game smash hits that is the newest addition to the Japanese Nintendo company's Pokemon franchise; Pokemon Go™.

So fuck the weaklings and power level the better ones, rather than lovingly naming and caring about my pet monsters?

Might get out of bed.

Suck this fart out of my bumhole lads

cara 2bh lads

when i cheated money i bought fuckloads of adders for 1mil each and they didnt get taken off me afterwards

why is merkel's head like an owl being twisted around to look behind her? shouldn't she be focusing on chasing farage?

want a brexit gf

>When you're in the middle of a TV interview and you get possessed by a [hungry] ghost

youtube.com/watch?v=FLRVXW_1F0U#t=113

mythbusters? what does it say

the masketta man

how popular are those shitty coloured contact lenses over there

very

can you actually understand what these fucking gooks are saying?

I should start drinking again

calling the police

yeh, it's almost better if you don't though when it comes to this kind of shit.

Getting a ludicrous pump at the gym lads

Dear God she has awful teeth and that language sounds terrible.

Who is Tim Byrne?

why is he always so sweaty?

Anybody playing pokemon go? I got a clefable

no aircon in his flat

>Based Milo

His pineal gland is squeaky clean

what is that necklace thing?

>Why of course I am NOT a member of the alternative right or the "alt right" as it is colloquially know. A man of my intellect requires a far more nuanced political ideology

I installed it, got a bulbasaur which has apparently been roaming around my bedroom for quite some time. Doubt I'm going to run around the city to actually play it though.
A Buddhism thing, they're these little stone carvings of the Buddha, that people carry around in their wallets etc. Many people get them encased in plastic or glass and attach it to a necklace.

Im gonna walk around later tonight to try find some cool stuff. Might even drive down to the beach to see if i can get something cool

*puts on a beat*
*Snorts cocaine to act insane*
*Does a -sublime- action post*

plymouthherald.co.uk/polish-family-in-plymouth-terrorised-by-racist-arsonists-who-left-note-saying-go-home/story-29488159-detail/story.html#ixzz4Dk2JLHcL

itv.com/news/anglia/2016-07-08/eastern-european-food-shop-damaged-in-arson-attack/

Ah yes, let us get these white eastern Europeans out of the country so we can import more Paki child rapists from the commonwealth.

Vote UKIP

how is it? i was interested but then saw it was a free game with micropayments and fuck that i'd rather just pay like $8 to get a proper game

*grabs the cattle prod and the captive bolt stunner*

Time to open the runt pen

/vp/ says paying is unnecessary because the game gives you free shit every time you pass a hotspot or something.

God /vp/ is terrible, I hate this game for making me have to go there

hmm

It's a cool concept, just not sure I can be arsed with it.
The point is the UK can decide who it allows in now, if it chooses it can let Poles in and not allow any Pakis in at all that's fine. Which could well be the case if Leadsom wins.

Pretty fun desu if you walk around a lot its good. I dont think you have to buy stuff in game you get stuff for free by going to the pokestore places which are all over the place just parks and stuff theres like 10 withjn walking distance of my house

It's bio-oil that he applies to his face.

You'd know if you actually watched his videos and weren't just bandwagonners.

Check out my doggo

He's a lurcher

i thought there was a smudge on my screen so i tried cleaning it off but then i realised you just spelled within with a j like a spacker

Hope the bird responded to that lad x

lovely lanky pup-pup

he's said in multiple videos that he doesn't have an aircon

>5:45
>she still hasn't messaged
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

> actually watching the videos
fuck no, you skip around for 30 seconds to find some autistic bits and then you go do something else

OJ's son did it.

Has she been online?

dont care tim

NOBODY in the UK has fucking air con because we live on a rain-drenched island in the north sea

Cheers m8

He's a greyhound x blue heeler

go away you ignorant yank; you literally have no idea what you're talking about

Good morning lads.

Got so drunk cant remember how we got home desu

on tinder so dunno

shame you didn't get run over desu you normie worm

just did a big cum

doesn't look much like a blue heeler

youtube.com/watch?v=T41cCh1qRNw

did the man drink the ethanol?

just got cyberbullied

just cyberbullied some yank twat

might just stuff my throat with valium and go to the pub by myself

Jealousy over not coming to /brit/ meetup

PSA: JF out

Thank you for complying.

//61863457
yeah I don't remember giving you permission to reply to me actually, normie drone. Going to have to confiscate this (You).

youtube.com/watch?v=THWPJE4xaJM

excellent video

I'd advise just taking the valium then doing something else outside. If you mix booze with it you'll become too fucked. Like a single pint will fuck you.

>he fell for it

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/29/exposed-pro-eu-activists-media-generated-hate-crime-epidemic-brexit/

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/revealed-rise-hate-crimes-includes-people-phoning-police-complain-nigel-farage-says-police-chief/

Lol looks like a bad knock off of Miami Vice