Temperatures above 40°C in your country (104°F for the country of scooters), is it common?

Temperatures above 40°C in your country (104°F for the country of scooters), is it common?

In France, that is very rare, but it can happen for some days in July or August in the South or Center of France.

>Temperatures above 40°C in your country (104°F for the country of scooters), is it common?
Thank god no, I've experienced it once in southern France and it was a nightmare

I know, but is stays rare. I can't bear temperatures above 30°C anyway.

the highest temperature here was about +35, usually its +20 - +30 in summer. right now it's +27

Temperatures above 25C should be banned tbqfwyfam

I hate the heat. I hate this tropical weather from my country. I want to live somewhere cold, where it's night by 16 pm, where there is snow and lots fo rain.

Had -40°C for a few weeks this year but +40 isnt going to happen.

It can get that high in the south (particularly Eilat), and near the Dead Sea and sometimes Tiberias.

Most of the country is at 30-31 right now.

15C*

This 2bh.

I've never had it

In the north of the country, yeah, its common, I mean, its a fucking dessert. The center and the south, no. Center is a mix of dessert, jungle and mountains, and the south is pure jungle.

>dessert

40C is not very hot for a dessert tbqh.
I've eaten hotter things

Never, highest is like 35 and it happens very rarely so media blows it up like it's the fucking hell on earth and global warming is finally upon us
Came back from Turkey just a week ago, it was 30-35 every day, last time I've been there it was 40+, it's fucking bliss when you're laying at the pool or the beach, but if I had to live normally at this heat, it would be pretty terrible, can't imagine people doing physical labor there

Very rare thankfully.
But we had it last summer and it was a nightmare, especially when it had 30+ at night and you can't sleep.

If this becomes common I'll buy a house in northern Finland near the polar circle, wearing warm clothes is better than sweating like a pig.

I see your from Canberra :^)

relatively common where i live. the hottest i've been in is 53ish °C.

Never heard of it happening, even though the average temperature is ~30 or 31.

It was 118F (47C) here not too long ago

Desu I'm cold unless the temperature is around 25°C. It's too hot when it gets to 29-30°C

I live in the Midwest so for around half the year I'm freezing and for the other half it's too hot.

I never asked for this.

>comfort zone of 4 degrees

It's pretty miserable.

No, it's very rare. You'll see 40°C in extreme heat in cherrypicked places, but no meteo station is going to accept that.

It's going to hit 100 today, ~115 with the heat index probably