1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. How has shitposting on Sup Forums changed you?

1. USA
2. It's shortened my attention span by a lot and made me less naive/optimistic about other countries (eg. total 180s on Germany and Sweden).

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionnairedessymboles.fr/article-symbolisme-abeille-38070040.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Aus
2. I'm always laughing and thinking of Sup Forums memes now even at the shops I look at the different ethnicity's I see an indian I think poo in loo.

1. Fronce
2. It hasn't really, such banter has been going since always in yurop

>I see an indian I think poo in loo.
just realized i've started doing that too

Me 2 and almost called a housemate a gook.

Are the French and Germans really shitposters?

Nobody takes French posts seriously because they're the joke of Sup Forums and it's only that "I am a Greek" shitskin that makes up 99.9% of German shitposting.

1. Flag
2. Nothing really. Hasn't affected my social life one bit. Well except in facebook wherein I tend to annoy foreign people with Sup Forums stereotypes. Lik3 trolling Vi Gillar Olika's page but I haven't done that in aaaaages.

>Nobody takes French posts seriously because they're the joke of Sup Forums
Actually americans are the joke of Sup Forums. When any poster is acting stupidly you can tell he's just doing it on purpose, with the americans you cannot be sure.

French are the best posters on Sup Forums

>walk across campus
>see a guy wearing a "refugees welcome" shirt
>he's short, chubby, pale, has a shabby beard, wears glasses, cargo shorts and flip flops
>immediately think "cuck"

Thanks, Sup Forums!

>Rooster

This meme need to die, the french animals are either the bee or the Imperial Eagle.

>Impliquant

but frenchies are great

The French only exist for the amusement of other countries and don't you forget it.

We only exist so that the other countries can have a goal to reach : perfection.

what is so french and perfect about that credit/debit card?

It's called free healthcare, I get that you don't know what it is.

kek this

1. Portugal
2. I now hate australians and americans.

Joke of Sup Forums...?

Pretty much

Do not despair though, you are not alone in that category

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why ?

The bee??????

Muh Napoléon decided that the Eagle must be the national symbol because >HOW ORIGINAL§
The bee was the symbol of the Bonaparte family and somehow the symbol of the Carolingian. Bee are hard working and loyal to the hive, as the several Bonaparte rulers, spread through Europe, were supposed to act.

Normies hate me even more

There are many Greeks on Sup Forums
For example, I am a Greek

The bees like the lys is a frankish(merovingian) symbol.

dictionnairedessymboles.fr/article-symbolisme-abeille-38070040.html

I now see more clearly that everyone is equally shitty and only hard work can build a state and society worth living in.

people prefer perosnal gratification to that.

1.Brazil
2. Made me unironically racist

In fact it made me like some other nations more, especially Philippines, Turkey and Brazil.

It's done nothing

1. Burgerland
2. I now hate every country that isn't my own besides South Korea and Austria

Same

They do look like poo though.

It's helped me learn about countries I had little knowledge of before beyond basic history. For instance, I never knew how much of a meme factory Finland was before coming on Sup Forums