Why you keep supporting Palestine while palestinians accepted legally to sell their country to jew in 20 th century

Why you keep supporting Palestine while palestinians accepted legally to sell their country to jew in 20 th century

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhbyRb8fu44
youtube.com/watch?v=0-2GNV4XhAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

arabs are stupid entities. i support israel hopefully it will get whole ME.

While I'm pro israel on principle they still originally caused that clusterfuck with their shitty sand religion and made life harder for everyone else, for that they deserve to get nuked as well, at least Jerusalem

I'm pro israel I hate only hate rich jews like george soros.

>shitty religion
>algeria

don't be retarded, i'm talking about abrahamic religions in general, which were a jewish creation

t.Nataly Portman

Tel Aviv is a better city than any Arab city and Israel is a better country than any Arab country. That's a fact.

tel aviv is a leftist shithole fuck it

True, I just wish something would happen to break the deadlock with Palestinians. Something like... a final solution to the Palestinian question? :^)

all capitals are leftists shitholes

They're the most developed area in the country. They're wealthy, educated and well provided for (by themselves). Of course they're leftist.

I swear to god if when I make aliyah I meet one goddamned leftist in our nation I will snap and fucking slap them
I hope there aren't many

They are leftists because:
Living in their bubble, they are insulated from the left's mistakes.
They blindly follow Western Europeans, like lemmings.

what are some far right groups I can join when I make aliyah?
what are some very right wing cities?
I want to surround myself with nationalists, im tired of leftism

Why the fuck would you want to join a far right nationalist group in a country you don't even live in?

why the fuck not faggot?
I care about the medinat and I dont want it to fall into the hands of vile putrid leftist rats

Because you're a fucking foreigner who wants to join an extremist group because of muh heritage. Israel is in no danger of falling into leftist hands.

>le goy boogeyman
Now I've seen it all.

Why would you make Aliyah you live in Switzerland.

The country is too small to have a bubble. Everyone's in the army (well, you know what I mean), many Israelis have relatives that died in the conflict, you're one-hour drive max from a place that wants to allahu ackbar you. You're inside the range of rockets, you're the main target of terrorist attacks in the second intifada. You grew on the war stories of arabs repeatedly trying to drive tanks towards your house. The bubble is a meme. I wouldn't say they 'blindly follow like lemmings'. That's generally attributed to less educated people, often religious or ultra-nationalist ones.

More educated, open-minded people who don't have any censorship barriers to free information, and were groomed to possess critical thinking, are more in a position to adopt an independent world view - one that isn't necessarily shared by their parents for example (unlike the antithesis which usually takes up after their parents and is often sugar coated as 'tradition').

I want it to become even more far right
6 children per family birthrate, nationalist sentiment, widespread hatred of aravim, making combat sports like mma the national sports, somehow find a way to annex WB and gaza kicking out the arab men and leaving the women for us, then work towards sinai, jordan, lebanon etc
all while trying to remain as much of an intellectual country as possible
just tell me some groups I can join

>More educated, open-minded people who don't have any censorship barriers to free information, and were groomed to possess critical thinking,
That's nonsense. We're talking about a group that calls people "racist" and "fascist" to stop any argument they don't like. That isn't free debate. They are masters of self-censorship.

>aza kicking out the arab men and leaving the women for us
lel, wtf m8

Aren't you a highly overweight neet?

Nah, you've seen it before. It's funny and mind boggling to me how 1:1 the demonization of leftists is to stereotypical antisemitism of Europe. "Traitors from within, only care about money, will backstab you, a minority that wants you dead for personal interest and immoral reasons, hating our god, dirty rats being a sickness and a trojan horse upon the nation" It's even used to promote politicians to reach the helms of the nation. It's really funny to me how very few of those who champion such slogans care about the similarities.

This lovely piece of work for example could have been the intro movie of stormfront: youtube.com/watch?v=qhbyRb8fu44

In truth it was made by a jewish religious-nationalist group.

hello cuck

Kill yourself.

>Unironically calling other Jews "anti-semite" to shut down the debate
You people are just silly

You won't find a single group in a debate that doesn't have a single word nick for their counterparts. You know the list of names given to leftists so I'll spare you. I do see some merit in fascist and racist accusations. Mind you often it's just bull, like you said, but sometimes it's also true (especially in the last few years). Either way, what you described is irrelevant to my rebuttal of the 'bubble'.

what is your ethnicity so I know whether or not it's worth it to debate with you

Why would I debate you you're obviously mentally insane.

Sheldon Adelson is that you?

Leftists are wrong about many things and the policies they pursue are obviously a detriment to many Western countries. I dont see how anyone can argue against that.

And really, are you trying to make the leftists into a victim group?

You go too far imo.

You do live in a bubble though. You never lived under rockets like Sderot, or under threat of constant terrorism like the settlements. Truth is you can't give less of a shit about either, the south because it's just dirty brown Jews, and the settlements because fuck religious Jews lol.

I want to fuck arab women and get the arab men out of our country
I want my tribe to win the game of natural selection over other tribes
pretty easy to understand no? my self-hating leftist friend

>kicking out the arab men and leaving the women for us

The time-honored way of pacifying the uppity vanquished. This tradition needs to be brought back.

no
pic related is me

Literally ISIS

Why don't you lose 100kg, get a job and stop being a perma-virgin first.

Also don't you basically run away from any responsibility in Israel like the conscription to hide as a NEET in Switzerland?

I am not leftist by any means I support Israel but by the sounds of things you weren't evem born in Israel and are spouting crazy nonsense I think you have spent far to long on Sup Forums.

I will support Palestine. Becouse The Jewish majority of modern are Jews who converted to Judaism in the Khazars Empire ,
They are not the Jews who come out in the Bible .So Jewish majority of modern should go back to the land of the Khazars Empire.

Too fucking far, m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-2GNV4XhAE
I will be the next Meir Kahane, I will lead Bnei Yisrael into arabia and I will have a harem of arab slave wives

>Israelis will follow some Swiss NEET
Ahi I have some bad news for you...

Even Israelis will think you're mental.

bogedim will be publicly hanged
spot the low-testerone cucks
I would rather be similar to ISIS than to a leftist cuck
you can keep accusing me of being fat all you want, I don't really care, I'm not fat
and I'll join tzahal in 2 years
leftist traitors =/= israelis

How are you not fat. You are a fat manlet.
I'm sure that alrady the thought of kicking an Arab ass will give you a heartattack.

kek his posts prove it he is some delusional fatty that will never make aliyah,

I'm 6'3 and I do MMA
I regularly kick arab ass at the gym in sparring
you can choose not believe me, I don't care
at the end of the day your nation is being invaded by ahmeds, who are currently fucking your women
and you do nothing about it
surely you'll believe that?

>The Jewish majority of modern are Jews who converted to Judaism in the Khazars Empire

This idea was interdasting before the application of DNA studies. It's been disproven.

Today it only holds sway among the ignorant, and the lunatic fringe who willingly spread misinformation.

Pic related: you busily for to lerning stuffs and thangs.

>I'm 6'3 and I do MMA
>suddenlay the fat 1,60cm 120kg dude became a MMA whatever "6'3" is dude

kek, like people don't know you here.

Tel Avivians have been through most of that, throughout Israel's history. They were spared the relatively recent rocket attacks but they took a dose of Saddam's scud scare, hamas rockets, and plenty of attacks. I still don't see any direct references to my rebuttal.
>You
>You
>You

Know the proverb "רק חמור מניח"? I live in the north, had rockets fly over my head, and I don't consider myself a leftist. Your assumption of my family's roots is false as well. But that doesn't mean I have to subscribe to demagogue hyperbole and classic minority hating (that includes aravim and leftists). I don't feel the need to demonize someone as a tailed demon that oozes poison from his mouth just so I can justify to myself why I disagree with his shitty opinions.

thanks for telling me my height and weight pham

Oh shit you're so fucking special aren't you, not needing to demonize people you disagree with. Because clearly saying leftists don't have to feel the brunt of the attacks is a bold-faced lie, right? And it's not like they try to follow any European cultural influence which is insanely leftist, ofc. This is just me being a demagogue.

leftist traitors deserve horrible things
>the reasons for hating jews are similar to those for hating leftists therefore hating leftists is bad
nice logic retard

Stay out of their argument you're not even Israeli so you wouldn't know shit.

yeah I just come from a family of nationalist israelis, all of whom having been in the army
wtf do I know right?

A family of nationalist israelis that avoids to live in the country they feel commited to.

kek

Judauism is fine: it's our own, small members club and we like it that way. We tend to keep our crap to our selves.
The followup fan-fiction and the later cheep knockoff are not our responsibility. In fact, right now I'm considering a lawsuit against both Christianity and Islam for copyright infringement of Jewish intellectual property.

Israel's capital is Jerusalem, not Tel-Aviv :-/

Palestinian selling their own land meme is strong in Algeria

They actually did. It's recorded and documented.
Most of the few disputed cases were settled in court long time ago. Most were proven to be a legal and mutually agreed-on sale while some were proven to be in favor of the Arabs.

cringe

Post some of your mma fights or bjj comps plz

Guys, guys lets not fight please, I want to make Jews and Arabs friends, leave politics alone for a second. Do you call it Shawarma or Kebab in Israel?

The israel nation is a mistake and does not deserve to exist.

Why doesn't Israel have free water?

I dont compete paki
and even if I did do you think I would want you to doxx me?

His a fat retard who will never do anything with his life.

buttmad

lol You must be shit then or else you are too much of a pussy to step up and take a fight

Anyone I know who is in anyway decent at mma or serious about training competes -

I haven't been training for that long lad, 2 years
I might start competing in a few years when I've really honed my skillset
but I'm naturally pretty gifted at striking especially, used to box, I hit really really hard and fast although my defense isn't the best and I'm a big guy 4u

Calm down, Satan.

2 years is a long time plus If you are telling the truth about your boxing experience all you need is a little knowledge on takedown defence to compete

Plus tbvh you can't really be chatting shit about how hard you are and how hard you hit when the most you do is a bit of sparing down in the gym lol

Most mma guys I know go about 30% sparring to avoid injuries, aside from in run ups to fights

How many amateur boxing fights have u had btw ??

cuz jewz is the new nazies

I used to play niggerball, recently transitioned to boxing then mma
I just find I'm pretty naturally good at those, learn technique quickly and have an easy time in sparring because I just get people to shell up with my jabs and then comfortably hook and uppercut the little openings in their guard
why should I compete?
I don't even plan on competing unless I can get money from it

kek being caught out on your lies

Because you can't say you are any good if you don't compete...

Good luck with at btw , mma is a shit sport money wise - should have stuck to the boxing lol

I said I regularly beat arabs at my mma gym in sparring
what is there not to believe?
do you honestly think I have something to gain from lying to you faggots?