False flag in Saudi Arabia

Believe it or not, the Saudi government itself is most likely behind the attacks in Madinah, Al-Qatif, and Jeddah.

The attacks were clearly intended to cause very small amounts of damage in an empty and localized area. Two of the three attacks had no casualties at all, and the one in Madinah was in the middle of a parking lot with empty cars, where the casualties seemed unintended.

A rundown of the details:

- Madinah: The attack in Madinah took place in the middle of a parking lot full of empty cars (picture of the small area of damage: imgur.com/OFJXH6e). The explosion didn't damage more than a few of the surrounding vehicles, and the windows were not even blown out of many the vehicles right next to source of the explosion (see the windows of the SUV: imgur.com/Zos3sqc). This was clearly a small detonation meant more to aggravate public opinion than to cause widespread damage and destruction as a suicide bomber would normally seek to achieve.

- Al-Qatif: The attack in Al-Qatif had no casualties, and took place on an empty side street. It barely damaged even the building next to it, much less the nearby vehicles (imgur.com/3p5Z3UJ). Again, clearly a small detonation intended more for effect than actual damage.

- The attack in Jeddah is interesting. The "suicide bomber" blew himself up in an empty parking lot across the street from the US consulate, and no one was killed or harmed seriously (bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36700635). Only one vehicle was damaged (seen here: imgur.com/YiKeuQK).

All three attacks took place in areas that were empty or almost empty. The casualties (people hurt or killed) seem only incidental and not intentional, as the attacks seemed intended for empty areas. And all three attacks could have easily been done via vehicles rigged to detonate or a bag placed on the ground with explosives in them.

Other urls found in this thread:

state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/07/259358.htm).
dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2016/Jun-12/356602-powerful-explosion-heard-in-beirut.ashx
english.almanar.com.lb/adetails.php?fromval=2&cid=14&frid=23&seccatid=14&eid=273921
youtube.com/watch?v=J-p7xkSRtWE
youtube.com/watch?v=A8cFOShV4fw
islamqa.info/en/20406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now, if you are not willing to believe that the Saudi government was behind it, then at least know that they seem to be now moving to use these events to justify sending troops into Syria to work WITH the US efforts to help bring Syria under Bashar's control, under the guise of - as Salman put it: "striking with an iron fist."

The Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir and US Secretary of State John Kerry met in a sudden and unscheduled meeting on July 5th to discuss Saudi's offer to send troops into Syria (state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2016/07/259358.htm).

"The two discussed the need to combat and defeat Daesh, including in Syria, where the Kingdom has offered to commit troops to the counter-Daesh campaign."

Department of State spokesperson John Kirby said "The U.S. looks at the Saudi suggestion very seriously."

bud wher are the memes :DDD

Muslims are already living memes,

Saudis rehabilitate Islamic terrorists by giving them cushy places in luxury resorts. Wahhabism is the bread and butter of the Al Saud family and the sooner the oil runs out this the Saudis, puppets of the west and and their Zionist overlords, will implode into itself

Muslim here

rod grod with hommos

turey suport isis

Are you that Jewish Muslim?

abi 31 sikelan bebee :DDD

am not jewish

Goddamn, how many Danish Muslims do we have on this board? And we are so few in the first place

>We

Are you sandnigger moslem too?

>do we have on this board?
>do they have on this board?
>do I have on this board?
>do it have on this board?

No, but what sentence would be correct then?

Every sentence is correct, the context is just different.

sunnis are scums anyway.
godspeed assad

Are you the kind of Muslim who believes in black magic, just because it says in the Qu'ran, or do you actually have a critical thought in your mind?

I thought this was Sup Forums, when I looked for this thread again on the Sup Forums catalog I couldn't find this thread for obvious reasons, anyways.

>american declares sanctions against hezbollah
>a certain bank declares it will freeze any accounts related to hezbollah and help with the sanctions
>hezbollah threaten bank and tells them they're aiding Israel if they do this
>few days later bomb goes off in the bank's main building/office with no casualties, during the shia iftar time
>hezbollah immediately blamed, even though the Canadian and American embassies clearly had information on the bombing happening as they warned their respective citizens not to visit central beirut

I wonder who could have been behind this bombing. I truly wonder.

dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2016/Jun-12/356602-powerful-explosion-heard-in-beirut.ashx
>daily star

It's better than aljazeera, bloomberg, the jerusalem post etc
english.almanar.com.lb/adetails.php?fromval=2&cid=14&frid=23&seccatid=14&eid=273921

There are more Muslims on this board

>Or do you actually have a critical thought in your mind?
I like how you asked the question, anyway I don't know shit. Go to your local Imam and ask.

You don't know if you believe in black magic or not?

>ask somebody else about a particular other individual's position on something

Everything that is mentioned in the Quran I believe in it, but never heard of black magic. Maybe.

hahaha, why do Lebanese pronouns the "a" in bank as a "o"

>this entire thread

Religion is more complicated then you think

abei, 31.

Yeah It's always inside job, right?

the jews did it

>Maybe
I take that as a yes. You know how fucking retarded you are? Black magic? Are you fucking serious?

No, but don't you find this whole 3 failed terrorist attacks kind of weird?

English is more complicated than you think

We also believe that a man flew to heaven and visited god, and came back to earth. There is no physical prof that it happens, but we still believe it. That's how religion works user.

So, this video shows what black magic is, according to Islam?

youtube.com/watch?v=J-p7xkSRtWE

Do we need to start burning witches again?

this guy is a top notch fucking idiot

The comments are even more hilarious.

The video talks about devil worshipping, which exist. It would be crazy if they summon satan like in my favorite anime.

Khaliji, is there many devil worshippers in kuwait?

Did God create anime?

UAE*

watch this one made me actually angry

youtube.com/watch?v=A8cFOShV4fw
I am syrian not khaliji my man and no people in the uae are decent I don't think so

That's a deep question, since god created everything, did he create anime too?

Kæk.

Does the average Syrian listen to music?

is listening to 2pac and hatsune miku haram?

I'm pretty sure anything with instruments are haram

No, drums are halal

>drums are halal
I see that's debateable.

>‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The daff is haraam, stringed instruments are haraam, drums are haraam and flutes are haraam. Narrated by al-Bayhaqi, 10/222

islamqa.info/en/20406

are you muslim?

You already asked that question, no.

Even Pakis here, who have NEVER questioned Saudis, are terming this as false flag but for a different reason. They say Saudis did this to gain sympathy from rest of the world and show they too are victims of terrorism.

I don't get it, are these guys talking about how they are scared of magic on facebook?

Yep. Watch the videos here, and read the comments. It's actually a little amazing.

>These people live in Europe
This is like those Americans who believe in Ghosts.
Fuck