1.Country

1.Country
2.Have you ever seen people with animu coloured hair in your country?

1. Poortugal
2. Know one grill with pink hair tbqh

yeah sure

usually they have uninteresting personalities though so that's why they dye their hair

1) His Majesty's Confederation of the all the Frances and its vassals.

2) Yah my girlfriend in pink. Kill me please.

At least the pubic hair hasn't been altered and it remains qt blonde.

Dated one
She cucked me
End of story

1. flag
2. yes

Yeah, I have seen them, for some reason all the girls that do it are exactly the ugliest ones. At least where I live.

One fat girl with pink hair (she's dyed it other weird colors before too) and one with an orange pixie-cut

Flag
And yes, the below me when I was in school was full of freaks like that.

: ( ( (

1. Flag
2. Multiple times

Yes, keep away- they'll fuck you up

>be me
>be on the train
>girl with blue hair gets on
>few stops later
>other girl with blue hair gets on

SO UNIQUE, SO SPECIAL, SO RANDOM xD LOLLLL

Attention-seeking bitches is what they are, without exception.

What's that Nigel?

Don't mope over us both. I might break up with her, but she had it coming anyways. I don't approve of hair-dying.

1. Flag
2. Fucking EVERYWHERE, blue, pink, green, I'm sure I've seen at least one purple. I've only known one in person (dyed part green, she pulled it off alright tho)
Honestly it's not too bad, blue is actually kinda sexy. The problem is that MOST of the girls who choose to do it are just hoping it'll detract from the fact that they're uninteresting landwhales.

yeah blue haired bitches are pretty common
I see at least 10 every day walking outside and usually at least one looks good

Yes, I know a girl with blue hair but they're rare anyway

all the time
the last one i saw was my mates gf last night, she kept coming on to me and it was weird
i wouldn't trust a girl with extremely bright coloured hair, its a pretty big indicator of heavy heavy self consciousness and therefore probably mental issues

This to be quite honest with you familia.

My girl best friend (i know what will you say but seriously i don't want anything with her shes a friend) have 2 colours on her hair but she still have a cool personality and can pull it off, i do see some other girls with bright colored hair but >gif related

Brazil is Tumblr: The country, so of course yes. Since 1998 i recall seeing girls with pink hair back in school, it only got progressively worse since then.

Really makes you think

Flag

Yes, and it's always such a tease, wish i could know them. But maybe that's just the Scott Pilgrim fan in me talking

Not really,all of the woman ive met are all normal

*really makes you pink

1. Flag
2. Never, not even in social media

What about your SJWs? The feminists?
In my experience all the feminist or ex-muslim Jordanian girls either had short hair or dyed with a weird color or both

Yeah but its almost always fat chicks.

Yep, I've seen a few times. Actually have big hard on when saw them.

Dyed hair makes my peepee hard

1. flag
2. yes, they're usually feminazis

>girl best friend.

Nice going betamax.

Texas
No
This place is just bydlos and normies

We don't have feminists thankfully. I would say guys are more likely to do weird shit on themselves on average here...

Never, they would be rightfully executed for fighting the Ummah.

1.Malaysia
2. Yes. A baker downtown and my friend. Baker always change her hair bright colour. My friend is using panic manic. Current colour is mermaid blue.

entoon mn el maghrib, fa ya3ni its expected

Yes, I see 1-2 per month girls with blue or pink hair on streets.

>entoon
What?

mat3rif ba7rani 5ook?

Ba3ref, bas el kilma di gariba 3alaya ya akhi...

>this faggot moortugese can't bear FREEDOM

Only fat ones with partial coloring and almost always green

I don't see why they think green would look good. Even in anime green doesn't look good

entoon = you guys

Ahh, fhemt.

إن كنت في المغرب فلا تستغرب

Do most North Africans understand Middle Eastern dialects?

1. Flag
2. All the time. I narrowly avoided dating one once.

For some reason I draw in a lot of tumblr girls, I'm getting real sick of it tbqh.

More than you'd expect.
They're shit tho.
Weeb girls, and girls that dye their hair like that.
They want to seem special. They want others to give them attention. They have such inflated yet fragile egos and need constant reassurance. They're two faced.

I think most of us do, specially the new generation...

It's not so different from from the classic Arabic...

Flag
Yes. All my lady friends are weeaboos and they always dye their hair in unnatural colors

Now that i think about, there was a girl with pink hair in a group i frequented for a while. They were probably the closest thing to "weeabos" i've ever known personally

And yet, once we were at a con, one of the girls was dressed as a typical japanese schoolgirl carrying a stick of some sort. So i asked what character she was supposed to be and she explained it was Whotheheckcares from Slice of life anime #39204. So i asked "what's with the stick?" and she said the character always carries it around because she likes to beat up people with it, but "she's actually very sweet". So i went "ah, she's some sort of tsundere then"
"Some sort of what"
"A tsundere... or was it yandere?"
>Awkward silence
"You know, those japanese archetypes, those -ere things..."
>They just stare at me confused
"Ah, forget about it"

And i barely watch anime!

i dont leave my house so no

Y

E

A

H

The first time in a year I go to the fucking capital and there are broads with weird fucking hair all over. Shit fucking sucks. Ihope the capital gets bombed or something-.

Yes. A lot. Back then in my school there was the class 'E', the class where all the weird people of the year were. Nobody knew people from there or what happened in the class. This class had plenty of fucking ugly girls with shitty coloured hair, like blue, violet, orange... Just disgusting.

It's usually the fat chicks who colour their hair.

It's not ugly when it's done right.

Some edgy girls in college
Purple, blue and pink

has she benis?

1.mexicunt
2. everyone who studies something about art/ wants to be edgy/ is a sexuality that isnt straight/ just because paints their hair or chunks of it, it became sort of a disgusting trend (near the center of mexico), most of the otacos i've seen (otaco is otaku with a touch of national derrogation) paint their hair, most of my friends paint or painted their hair

Flag
I see atleast one everytime i go outside

I live in toronto an they're a plague

Flag
My sister dyed her hair blue.

Yes she has a bf. No further comment.

All the time. Only in the last like 3 years though.

1. flag
2. I've seen a few

flag
yes but fairly infrequently

I have seen girls with blue or pink hair lots of times.
Actually I had a date with one, since I am a weeb too.

Not much. My suburban town doesn't have the environment for girls to need that attention.

I had blue hair as a teen. It wasn't an animu thing, but more of an rad thing.

Only ones I've seen are short haired butch girls that regard everything as "problematic"
None of them are cute and/or normal