Linux Speccy Thread

Linux Speccy Thread

Since Linux doesn't have Speccy, but has other great alternatives, you can pick your own means of displaying your specs.

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiS2LZhLvYw
github.com/wallace-aph/System6-theme
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

awo yourself.

go bork somewere else

What is speccy? Sorry, I am not familiar with windrone speak.

Some awful proprietary application that shows you hardware infomation in an orderly little list.

汝应饮卤

Oh, like Conky, treeps, or GKrellM (pic).

hey I've seen your Thinkpad in tpg yesterday. you have that crazy cramped japanese keyboard, right?

madman

why?

/

Wait a second, that is not what I though, is more like inxi.

Busted.

Why have you put so much effort into making your GNU/Linux look like Windows 95 when you try so hard to not run proprietary software?

Thx

Well, kind of, but not like always-displayed and running.

Yes, that's me! Going somewhere atm.

Nostalgia. It's a comfortable theme.

What single use does this degenerate furry computer have other than shitposting on bulgarian human trafficking forums ?

Programming and being free.

Is this a general speccy thread? Nvme ssd soon.

>Storage
oy vey the money you must have put into this! that's an awfully large CP collection

UwU

owo

jawohl

>ricefag can't into grep
egrep 'model|MHz' /proc/cpuinfo

I got the upgrade bug, a $600 entry build soon became that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiS2LZhLvYw

>"people" go to these lengths to try to look like a kewl d00d on a bulletin board for mexican snowmobile enthusiasts

less corruption than usual

OwO

>debian
not FSF approved

owo i love you.
btw where is bennn

hawaii

Here's my MacBook Pro specs 

Because your system is older than Christopher Plummer

>MacOS ever
fucking disgusting

Don't knock it till you try it user, I was skeptical at first, but it's actually quite /comfy/ and functional.

Don't forget, PROPRIETARY!

It's completely up to date in terms of software and why would I upgrade my hardware as long as it's sufficient? It's not like I need it for gayming or anything.

I don't care if something is proprietary or not, I just want something that works and works well, and is also the best. I'm fine using both free and proprietary on my systems.

>Kevin
>THIS IS A PREMIUM LINUX
>uses skype
>uses Safari

you really deserve your first name

Sorry for choosing a premium linux over a normal linex. And I love my first name :)

I have used it, my school district used macs for all their computers. There is literally nothing about it that would warrant using it that can't be done better by another OS.

Also Safari is really nice now. Switched to it from Google Chrome.

at least you know not to trust Jewgle, have another (you) on me

I also know not to trust Tor.

I find these vaporwave desktops intriguing and kinda cool.
What have I become

Fuck of you dumb cunt

胡不遄死?

ne~, if you're still around could you please post your mac system 6-ish theme? pretty please?

This one?
github.com/wallace-aph/System6-theme

>github.com/wallace-aph/System6-theme
Yes! Thank you -- google was giving me a hard time with a bunch of os x junk coming up on top.

>passenger seat with his laptop

It all makes sense now.