Other urls found in this thread:

archwomen.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me on the left

>he/him
?

Yess, yesss, good goy xDDDD

wasn't this fake new as well?

Sup Forums is triggered by a guy with pink hair.
>but *you're* the snowflakes!

yup, basically "any news that doesn't fit my narrative is fake news"

Technically.
But they're both actually working to fight 'fake news', just separately and not in cooperation like article claims.

Fuck off. You're welcome back when you've contributed as much to Firefox as Kit has.

Fake news means news that was literally fake. Stuff like "Hillary Clinton marries Bigfoot" type "news", although not necessarily that absurd. Usually it was more subtle and believable like "Candidate said X to Y". Even though it was literally fake people often believed it and circulated it as if it were real. Then people had to spend a lot of time and effort refuting it. It's basically impossible to completely refute bullshit though

>can edit any bug
yes finally custom bugs

I guess this is why we need more than 2 genders

So basically anyone can post here just like before? Cool.

Before and after switching from Vivaldi to Firefox

Stop polsting on Sup Forums you stupid fuck. Fuck off back to your containment board Sup Forums

isn't this the guy running the Living in Asia ironically fb page ?

>white
>he/him
I literally can't even. Mozilla confirmed for shitlord company.

Free software is fucked.

Wtf.

pls be in london

Not gentoo.

gesundheit

>mostly in English
privileged shitlords

He is a bug

Honestly what is wrong with them hiring ugly people?

>hiring someone who paints their hair unnatural colors
I few years ago this individual would've been shown the exit before even starting the job interview. What went wrong?

Wtf archwomen.org/
> is an all inclusive organization of Arch Linux
> enthusiasts with a focus on helping more
> women become involved in the Arch Linux
> community and FOSS.

> we provide a safe space for people of all
> genders and backgrounds

Well this does not seem to be affiliated to arch.org though...

true, but the term was politically used by both ends of the spectrum to denounce opinion pieces by the other, for example conflating breitbart and rt with alien truther sites

more like pozilla

I worked at Mozilla in the past and actually know this person. He's a gr8 person you guys are haters.

inb4 I have pink hair too

>>lgtb

All of those are nice person until you call out their nñmental ilness, then they become Stalling.

Yeah, Mozilla employees are actively refuting any association with Soros. The only site which made the claim was a blogspam site with "activitst" in the domain name.

>worked at Mozilla
>pink hair
checks out

post feet

>Discussion (Brazilian)
>Brazilian

They don't just create new genders but also new languages.

Sounds like the Sup Forums of IRC channels. Better have all mentally ill people contained in one place.

>dumb Sup Forumsedditor threads
>dumb Sup Forumstard threads
The state of Sup Forums

This is why Mozilla lost so much market share, they spend their time jumping on every fucking bandwagon instead of making a good project. If you look at their spending, they spend a large share of their revenue donating to causes that has nothing to do with making a functional browser.

They're been some articles written in the last 2 weeks to prepare for the release of FF57. In all of them the CEO states how he wants Mozilla to be the AARP of the internet. She has no real goal of making a good browser, she just wants Mozilla to be an advocacy group. That's why they don't listen to the community complaints, they're too busy listening to whatever cause is in vogue so they can drum up support.

Fuck em

The problem I see is that they're still using the abhorrent piece of shit that is BugZilla in the year of our lord 2017 to track their bugs.

One of the most extreme examples of "invented here so we keep using it despite it being absolute shit and there being much, much better solutions that were invented elsewhere."

>Implying

You may not like it, but this is what peak male performance looks like.

you forgot the actual frontpage of reddit reposts