Is there any race of people more smug, self-righteous and arrogant than the French?

Is there any race of people more smug, self-righteous and arrogant than the French?

Israelis

>the French race
>the Israeli race

Southern U.S.

It is not arrogance when you truly are great
But you goyim wouldn't understand

post fucking machines

Good thread

>the Southern U.S. race
Only Ashkenazi Jews are great to be fair. That's why Israel is a pretty mediocre country, because it's filled with other peoples.

how could you forget pretentious

francophobia is a mental illness

the krauts

>A FUCKING DENTIST

if french was animal theyd be rats

trips comfirm

Pay

It's all relative
Everyone is pretty mediocre compared to our machine overlords
>no woman will ever respond to anything you do to her like this

French isnt a race. Nevertheless French people usually are pretty arrogant.

swedes and fins

I love ya mate your random pop ups in threads fill me with joy.

The anglos

sup

There is literally no valid reason to hate France

The english.

Hi, guise
how's your day ?

you've clearly never met a french person

any example? some lad being proud of his cheese?

only autists do. this is always some centuries old shit about stolen clay, or centralism, etc....

any phobia is.

islamophobia? come on...

Absolutely, frogs are bros though

Shoo, Perfidious Albion.

Anglos

This tbqh. The French are just more overt about their superiority complex, Every Anglo judges you foreigners behind their backs, and looks down on you for not being like them.

How can living beings even compete?

Very bad, and you?

More like an incurable disease, we should shot the francophobe to limit it's propagation.

it is a tradition that started centuries ago for the english and during the napoleonic wars for the others. They react like the eastern europeans react towards russians.

yes we know how you paid turkish slavers to get to germany, no need to remind us

It's a side-effect of being relevant. The more cultural and historical contributions your people have made the more arrogant they're going to be. For example: northern and central Italians can also come off as pretty arrogant and rude sometimes when compared to southerners which are all about "le friendly terrono hospitality, enjoy sunshine bro" due to them being much less relevant in all aspects than the other regions except for cuisine maybe.

We're not arrogant, it's just a typical trait to notice what you want to notice and ignore what you don't want to notice. whenever a german makes a shitty joke, people come out of the wood and mock german humour, everybody make shit jokes but they don't point it out when they aren't germans.

Most people are very subjective.

No

It's arrogant to not admit your arrogance. You say that it's just Parisians (it obviously applies to other regions to some extent), but then you forget that it's because your country is centralized as fuck and almost everything of relevance to French history and culture is centered around the capital.

>You say that it's just Parisians

I never say it because parisians aren't arrogant. they get constantly reminded by non parisians that paris is shit because it is crowded and polluted, and those non parisians say it because they believe parisians badmouth them.

this is a typical case of the "poor" hating the rich and badmouthing him.

t. social expert

...anglos?

Most Europeans are just as bad 2bh.

Germans and the English in particular.

People just have the same kind of confirmation bias towards the French that they do towards Americans.

It doesn't help that nobody really bothers to delve any deeper than the basic cultural stereotypes of both the French and Americans when it comes to trying to understand or read them, online in particular.

I've seen plenty of cunts from both cunts on Sup Forums be fully aware of their own stereotypes and play up to them for laughs.

>they get constantly reminded by non parisians that paris is shit because it is crowded and polluted, and those non parisians say it because they believe parisians badmouth them.

Terroni say the same exacts things about Milan which is very similar to Paris (including the shitskin immigrants everywhere).

>Germans and the English in particular

I see the Germans as just being rude and autistic and English being passive-aggressive snobs.

>due to them being much less relevant in all aspects
Wasn't kingdom of Sicily pretty relevant? and the Syracuse before them

Only because they were a single entity for the most part while the north and center was very fragmented. They didn't contribute much during the Renaissance.

Based on Sup Forums posters: the English. They are the most delusional and insufferably arrogant bunch of people I've ever met.

And I'm Flemish so this is coming from someone with no affinity for the French whatsoever.

Chinks. They are like the French but more arrogant and dirtier.