You won't fall for the ryshit meme, will you?

You won't fall for the ryshit meme, will you?

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-3930K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1600X/1487vs3920
guru3d.com/news-story/amd-ryzen-7-have-a-temperature-20-degree-c-reporting-offset.html
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-3930K-vs-Intel-Core-i7-6950X/1487vs3604
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Krzanich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Šubić_Zrinski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brian stop posting pls.

SOPA

How did you know my name?

>tfw going from ryzen -> ryzen2 on the same platform
don't fall for the intel meme.

>implying there's going to be a Ryzen 2

Now that Ryzen 1 and Vega are both confirmed failures, AMD's future is looking pretty bleak. I doubt they'll make it to whenever they were supposed to rebrand Ryzen.

DE

UMA

MACACO

Good goy, buy Intel

the fuck are you smoking? ryzen 2 is already almost taped out. all that's really left is production. zen3 is already in the works.

LID

This isn't Intel. We don't count the ability to not start a fire as a failure

gaymd is only good for super heating your home.
When they drop temps to something reasonable they MIGHT be worth a shill. As is my 5yr old 3930k is doing great, even better than Ryzen in Overclocking.
To replace my 3930 I require a min. Of 2x its cinebench score @ stock and OC speeds. AMD has yet to produce this, IN 5 FUCKING YEARS. Close, off by 300pts, but no cigar. Ill continue waiting for icelake refresh. 10nm, new CORE tech ftw. Should be 3x faster than my 3930k.

nah, but ill probably fall for the ryshit+ meme

Only if it rips threads. This Intel mediocrity has got to stop

Kill yourself, BR glueeater.

>p-pls buy intel, pls

>gaymd is only good for super heating your home.
You just came out of a time machine from 2011? Intel has retaken the housefire crown, in spades. Zen is super efficient and Intel's i9's are burning up the charts, literally.
>As is my 5yr old 3930k is doing great, even better than Ryzen in Overclocking.
Even the mid-range 1600X can match that shit. cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-3930K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1600X/1487vs3920
>To replace my 3930 I require a min. Of 2x its cinebench score @ stock and OC speeds. AMD has yet to produce this, IN 5 FUCKING YEARS.
Neither has Intel. Even their latest i7-7800X 6 core can't do that.
>Ill continue waiting for icelake refresh. 10nm, new CORE tech ftw. Should be 3x faster than my 3930k.
Haha the level of delusion here is off the charts. Intel's 10nm is a disaster, and their architecture is at the end of the line. Zero IPC improvements, guaranteed.

Enjoy your 110 degrees Celsius.

cant take the heat get outta the kitchen :&)

Intel confirm for making ovens.

>using the smiley with the ampersand nose

You're clearly delusional. My R9 390 runs 90c. Albeit a graphics chip, its still gaymd.
My 3930 is @ 5Ghz 1:1 . cinebench of 1832. 42c under load. .. The 1700 X runs 45c idle NO overclocking... You pathetic amd cuck.

Stop defending a ship processor company. Fail faggot are fail.

lmao show me a 7800X running at 42c under load

Uma delicia

MACACO

Friendly reminder that AMD is simply playing catch up game heading towards the crash site of Intel and if it wasn't for progress in ram with better timings etc your 5 years old Intel CPU would literally perform the same while running much colder than the newest Intel electric furnaces.

>Conflating CPUs and GPUs
>"gaymd", again
>complete lies about Ryzen temprature data

Just fuck off, fanboy. You're probably seeing the temperature before the offset is removed (there is a 20c offset for fan speed consistency). guru3d.com/news-story/amd-ryzen-7-have-a-temperature-20-degree-c-reporting-offset.html

This is why threads like these just need to be purged, all it does is attract the dumbest fanboys known to mankind.

Nah man they're just pretending to be retarded LOL

Clearly you have been cucked by amd. says 3930, not 7800 X, you fuckwad.
Compete truths. Shotty amd Tj adjustment already made. Stupid fucking niggers.
You are why we need to purge in RL. Dumb fuck like you would not last the first night.

>My 3930 is @ 5Ghz 1:1 . cinebench of 1832. 42c under load.
There is no way in hell this is correct. You are getting a bad temp reading. Every result I find online for temps for this CPU at 5 GHz say it's 75-80c under load. And it idles at 35-40c.

I wish. He really is this stupid.

>cinebench of 1832
So you're claiming your 6 core CPU at 5 GHz gets a higher score than a newer 10 core CPU at stock? lol

The more I read your post the more I see that you're just a complete retard. Your magical i7-3930K doesn't exist.

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-3930K-vs-Intel-Core-i7-6950X/1487vs3604

This thread just proves AMD cucks are truly retarded.
Must suck to be you.

>This thread just proves I'm truly retarded.
FTFY

>show up in shitty bait thread
>get BTFO
>y-you're the retard!

>This thread just proves GAYMD cucks are truly retarded
FTFY

If I were home I could prove it. I have already proven on Sup Forums in previous threads. Not my fault you missed it.

Don't be salty. Not Intel's fault AMD sucks more sick than your mom.

Did you forget to take your meds?

Hahah holy shit kid give it a rest.

AMD shills still unable to do a side by side comparison on their own. Fail poor fags.

Just wanted to add: in Poland some westernised, self-hating whores are naming their children English names and then making some stupid "cute" version of it that sounds plainly wrong. Basically what niggers do (Airwrecka man). Brian is THE embarassing white trash name.
I wish I knew some bastardized nigger's name so I could proper "Tyrone "fuck this shit up" Krzanich" meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Krzanich

>Krzanich is of Croatian descent
But that's even worse, Croatians make terrible leaders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Šubić_Zrinski

The best Kebab remover in history disagrees, but modern Croatian leaders are total fuckups.

t. Someone who has a easy job there through shady connections