Wow, i just saw two shitskins walking with a brunette Polish girl...

Wow, i just saw two shitskins walking with a brunette Polish girl, they were being brutally attacked: punched and kicked by 3 bydło-guys. Unfortunately i didn't manage to take any photos because i was in bus when it was happening. Interesting if something is going to show up in the local news about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NC5qb1hSi84
youtube.com/watch?v=UawXXYfS8D4
youtube.com/watch?v=GKi8J1hlt0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XT5adTRHRS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's two ways handling with subhumans:
1. Russia's way: kicking them and killing them. Plus: based. Minus: barbaric and stupid.
2. Europe's way : full tolerance. Plus: progressive. Minus: weak, cuck.
Somehow Poland is able to have both minuses

Who is killing and kicking these guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=NC5qb1hSi84
youtube.com/watch?v=UawXXYfS8D4

I just came from the local Lidl and there was a Finnish women with an Arab and another one with a mulatta daughter.

Your racism disgusts me and you truly show how fucking awful Eastern Europe is

How do you know that it is racism? Maybe it is healthy tribal feeling? The more women are taken by foreigners, the less women are left to fuck for Poles and they are forced to masturbation. It creates aggression in cirles of simple-minded Poles.

I recently saw a fat Austrian women with her arab bf waiting in line in front of the welfare office (thanks to our new citizens the line is so long these days people have to wait outside of the building). I think it was fun.

Well, like 90% of Polish women with foreigners are ugly or average at best, and such couples don't generate aggression, rather a pity or laughter. But this girl that was walking with these shitskins was pretty and she had a fine body

so? all dutch women go with arab and blacks. we dont chimp out over it.

Economical crisis mostly, lowlife russian too.

Also that's Moscow in 1958.

Moscow, 1971

Unlike you mudslime uga-booga immingrants they live here for centuries.

In Finnish boys it just results in more suicides either via a rope or drinking themselves to death. A Finn boy challenging any foreigner to a physical confrontation is out of question.

Bullshit... Moscow have the largest population of Muslims.

Good thing you know your place already.

Yeah, I can see how this is making people angry. Here it's usually fat 40 year olds with a younger durka bf. Which is hilarious I think.

First video: Muslim people are celebrating Ramadan. About 15 or 20% of our population are Muslim. For example myself. "Subhuman" is not a person with different background, it's a person who are makes crimes and not respects local rules.
2: every time when non-Russian people killing Russian it's a big deal and media cover it.
We are not Europe btw and it's you who likes to call Poland "central Europe"

Russians are pussies pushed around in their own country by non-Russians. Stop playing a role of a tough guy, Vania, it is pathetic.

>hurr-durr

He is right.

You really can't read. I said that I'm Muslim myself. How can I be "Vanya"?
Go butthurt in some other place.

get out of Russia u subhuman piece of shit

>I said that I'm Muslim myself

Wow, what a surprise!

all that muslim/tatar territory Moskals conquered is finally biting them back.

haha is there any fucking land that truly belongs to Russia?

>get out of your ancestral homeland
?????

>all dutch women go with arab and blacks

Vote for Trump

i am a white Russian i hate them

Maybe you shouldn't occupy their land? Dunno man.

its Russian land we never occupied anyone

If thats so then why are there so many muslims in russia?

>Siberia
>Caucasus
Whatever man.

ITS OUR LAND RUSSIANS LIVED LIVE AND WILL LIVE THERE

>being this triggered over coal burners and kebab fuckers

Ok Autismo.

traitor i thought we are friends

I was in biedronka today, there was a polish mom with a brown kid. I felt sorry for both.

When walking back to commie block there was another black girl walking the same way.

dude i see 4 blacks everyday in a town with 20k ppl ...

SHIP THOSE NIGGERS BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=GKi8J1hlt0Q

>black dot
Thank god, Easter Europe stronk, no blacks, no muslims, no nothing, most I've seen are Indians at university campus, but that's basically it

poland 2060? :(

this aint fair

My gf is from Eastern Germany. If I go to her hometown to visit her family am I going to be murdered? I'm a very brown mestizo btw.

>gf is from Eastern Germany
>I'm a very brown
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

t. immigrant

Is that Finland? The people look pretty cool.

Yep, black men always beat up Finnish boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5adTRHRS4

>mfw nothing in slovakia

Feels good to have no shitskins. First we need to deal with gypsies and our economy. No need for problems of the West yet.

Evolution isn't. Only the strong survive and the weak perish.

Probably

All white women do is obsess over non-white men 24/7.

Delete this

>horde of women coming to your town to attack
>known to commit rape
>women tell you to hide so they don't fuck you
>women are surprised when you say "no I'll be fine thank you though"

lmao, if ye white guys werent such weak sissy faggots your women might actually come to you for once

i imagine getting fucked by ruskie from eastern front who hasnt seen woman in 3 years and has seen all that sick shit that happened there isnt the best experience

+ russkies from eastern front were all mongol looking

lmao

And she tried telling me they're not Nazis anymore.

German women hated it when the Nazi men tried to force them to marry white only. Now they are free to go and have sexual relationship with Mtungo or Mohammed whenever they feel like without some impotent white boy trying to restain them.

yes. is literally poland 2.0.

I bet they are come back with their children from Germany. The fact is that Polish women are one of the biggest race traitor here.

>A fucking Pole embracing Southern White trash culture

We don't have self-hating cuck concepts like "white trash" here. Go back to your suburb and jack off to your waifu, Kyle.

kek, I'm not even white but even if I were, I wouldn't need to be self hating to realize that certain members of my own race are capable of being trash.

I'll get my dick jerked off by my gf Piotr :^)

>I'm not even white
stopped reading there

Russia is cucked by Muslim scum.

And whites want shitskins in Europa. Fucking leftist trash.

It's sort of different when they conquered and subjugated the muslims in what is effectively a colonial empire.

Because the majority of Western Europeans are race traitor trash. Do you honestly think your attitude is healthy?

>Europa

You are killing Europe. I hope you realize that.

Europa is moon of Jupiter

t. abdul

You're a cuckold, aren't you? A genuine dirtbag.

It's the old name for it. A little hipsterish I admit.

Are you guys actually this retarded or just baiting?

Russians don't normally genocide the people they conquer.
That was a 20th century invention and Central Asian muslims already were Soviets by then.

more like extremely fedora tier

why do poles act like niggers? are they retarded

Yet another perfect example of why America is the greatest evil in the world today. Russia, please nuke this shithole.

You wouldn't understand considering you are a mestizo or worse, a mulatto.

Fuck off afghan/moroccan trash

Admit, if there was a sudden violent and lethal white nationalist/far right uprising, you would support it. I hope. If you're a sane white person, anyways.

Western and Northern Europeans are massive race traitors. Unfortunately it is they who make up the vast majority of whites in the America's and Aus/NZ.

>Far right violent uprising
Kek.
I would be supporting the government kill squads as they mow those retards down.

We don't want pedophiles and rapists in our country and we protect our women, even the stupid ones that are pretty much guaranteed by pure Darwin to end up raped and dead in a ditch some day. I'd say that's pretty much the opposite of acting like a nigger.

And thus you would see to it that Europe eventually dies. Kill yourself.

>Right wing extremism isn't as bad as left wing extremism
Okay, Cletus.

Good. Foreign trash is last thing we need in this shithole

>t. shitskin

Is this a common occurrence in Poland?

This is true by pretty much every historical measure.
>le Cletus xDD
kys

>cletus

Noice meme. I'm actually from the wealthiest county in the country. A racially homogenized society, wouldn't know either extreme.

Race traitors have forfeited their lives.

>largest muslim majority is in fucking brasov instead of dobrogea
what a shitty meme map

Except the Burger said "if there was a sudden violent and lethal far right uprising" so we are talking about right wing extremism whether you like it or not.

And right wing extremism is just as bad as left wing extremism. The only people who say it isn't are right wing extremists.
>It's not as bad because I support some of what they say!

What if it were a white guy (western/north european) the one who was flirting with a polish girl, would you try to beat him too?

Just curious.

its german for europe, only used in english by edgy nazis
pronounced oyy-rope-ah

We also say Europa.

i think neo nazis get it from the german though
how is it said in spanish?

Are you implying this is the same thing? Of course nobody would.

In Slovakia it's Európa too. It's pronounced like it's written, kinda hard to explain.

E from "festival", transition into u, strong normal r (not the english kind), opa as in opa gangnam style but the o is longer.

Evropa masterrace.