User the rise in Anglophobia since the Brexit is frightening us, why do Europeans hate us so much?

>user the rise in Anglophobia since the Brexit is frightening us, why do Europeans hate us so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglophobia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because there is an autist posting the same fucking bullshit everyday and oh wow, what a coincidence, he is british

>hate us

I don't hate you. I only hate K*rds, Arm*nians, Fr*cnh, Germans, Latvians, Indians and Jews my lady.

Success breeds jealousy

but we don't hate you britbro

Success breeds jealousy

>/r/europe before brexit vote
>omg we love brits, so funny, great music, love the pub culture!
>/r/europe after brexit vote
>brits are fucking nazis, crooked toothed island monkeys, disgusting food culture!

Continentals are revolting.

I've been thrash talking you pricks on /r/europe for years and always get my upboats for it. Brits always have been and always will be disliked across Europe.

You're not even a European country though, you're just England with an accent.

All look same

Arent you the same thing....?

Fuck if i know. Just let me eat my meal and ask that to a professor.

It's mostly Englanders people dislike.
I don't know what they did but from what I've hard from expats they're very arrogant among other things.

Anglos have always been hated. I don't get why are suddenly come up with it now.
I thought your are used to it.

after brexit the uk has grabbed my attention again. im just curious about your countrys future.

the subreddit is Sup Forums without cuss words. germans also got bullied hard when immigrant was marching across europe in droves

Get your perception fixed, your cuisine has been laughed at for ages and even in Asterix comic about bongistan from the 60s the authors are mocking your teeth
It may have intensified since Brexit, but to say it's new is nothing else than a sign that you just starting to care

60s or 80s, whatever, it was pre-Internet.

I don't care what Europeans think of us I was pointing out how they were kissing up to us to get us to stay and then when we left they became bitter and spiteful.

>how they were kissing up to us
When did this ever happen? I'm glad you left. You were just cancer all along.

We never liked you, western or eastern Europe. Treason is Brit's second name.
No one likes your treacherous, double-faced beady Anglo eyes, if anyone's nice for you is because the imperial age made the Kingdom a powerful country with a powerful economy. We need you. It would be much better if you were more likeable, but it's impossible to genuinely like Brits. Especially the English. They look and behave like the worst, the most aggressive and primitive Slavic bydlo, just with worse dental hygene, lack of determination to achieve anything, bad food and with absolutely repulsive women. Your words and signatures have the worth of my dog's. The Romans were right about you.

Since you decided to fuck off despite our faked polite smiles anyways, be gone. I'm glad your money made Poland an actually nice place live in these days, I've never been to the UK and I hope I'll never have to.

ITS COMING HOME LADS

Those women in the picture are part of the problem as well so I hate them too.

We despise you during, before and after the brexit. And so do you with Europe.

So remove your island geographically from Europe, switch places with Japan or Cuba and everyone happy.

hmm..

>tfw I've suggested reuniting the UK with Ireland on there before

Turns out this triggers the Irishmen.

The best one is to point out how Ireland has no culture and is just England with a green veneer. They get so fucking mad. "MUH HIBERNO ENGLISH" good times

>thread about Anglophobia
>filled with Anglophobia

I read about the Boer Wars and holy fuck Britain, just evil.

>killing European South African isolationist farmers for corporation moneyz

They started it by being near stuff we wanted

Fuck you Aussie never forgot the Emu genocide

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
ANGLO BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

>/r/europe
>Going to a site of cancer
You have only yourself to blame

What's anglophobia? Fear of angles?

>Anti-English sentiment or Anglophobia (from Latin Anglus "English" and Greek φόβος, phobos, "fear") means opposition to, dislike of, fear of, or hatred towards England or the English people.[1] The term is sometimes used more loosely for general anti-British sentiment.[1] Its opposite is Anglophilia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglophobia

>italian
>talking about beady

yes, we're long lost brothers, ANGLO

Its all Jokes && lies, bbygurrls

Everyone in Europe hates England, it was one of the major reasons I voted out. Why would I want to be in the same union as people who hate us.

Because of the armenian genocide thing?
Please elaborate, if you are an Almanci its understandable but still funny.

You were cunts to them, they have all right to be angry.

And that after they christianised you, hoo boy.

>Wanting to be Christianised

St Patrick was a Brit

We don't hate you, thats part of the big superiority complex you have which is the reason why you are sometimes disliked.

Not because you are british, but because you allways wanted to be treated extra special for being an empire while being just as important as france or germany.

>Everyone hates us because we are special!

No, because of attention-whoring on a national level.

I still like you and I am actually impressed you had the Brexit vote and would allow scottland to leave.

Thats some dedication to democracy.

>Meanwhile the germans are not able to tolerate different viewpoints as usual and in spain....

He was?

What kind?

Celt or Anglo-Saxon?

I mean on a purely cultural level, not even on the nation state level. Europeans just don't like us most of the time. I read plenty of European media so I know this is true. Everyone in Europe has a fuck England mentality.

You can all suck my Frankish willy

He was from Britain, I think it was post Roman but pre Anglo Britain,

We've always made fun of you guys, even before the Brexit.

They're called "bretons" here

I could say that everyone hates us as well.

I mostly believe its the felt snobishness to want to split the bill while not being wanted to be seen with us in the diner and having your own table.

Distance breeds distrust.

Seriously, if we, the Frenchies and the polish get along there is no reason why you wouldnt have been able to mingle except for not wanting to.

I mean the entire tone on the subreddit went from sucking up to pure bitter and petty. It's not shit posting like on int they're legit mad we voted to leave the EU.

Cause they think you crippled their economies

WE KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU!

DON'T YOU DARE TO DO WHAT WE DON'T AGREE WITH!

You always wanted something different to us.

If DB collapses we have probably have desu.

On your first note I agree, a reason why I would have liked you to make the EU more democratic instead of just fighting to keep it only as an economic thing.

Economic integration doenst work without a certain amount of political integration, as we have seen with the banking crisis and the poor greeks got treated.

Therefore it would have been better to do get some ocmmon laws out there faster, maybe imagined and put forward by brits.

But Farrage was right when he said that the EU was going sneakily and steadily towards an european superstate.

That definetly IS the end-goal and so it was probably best for the brits to leave if they dont want to be a part of it.

just leave already, you brits love the melodrama, maybe the eu will finally disintegrate