Claims to do graphic design

>claims to do graphic design
>claims to only select the best tech
Care to explain why you haven't picked on of these up yet? Aside from financial reasons of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ch/amp/www.zdnet.com/google-amp/article/consumer-reports-pulls-recommended-ratings-on-microsoft-surface-laptops-based-on-reliability-scores/
thurrott.com/mobile/microsoft-surface/132728/consumer-reports-microsoft-surface-dead-last-reliability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No reason to get rid of a perfectly good Cintiq and Asus ProArt display, even if they are a few years old.

I don't do graphic design. I work in the spreadsheet mines.

google.ch/amp/www.zdnet.com/google-amp/article/consumer-reports-pulls-recommended-ratings-on-microsoft-surface-laptops-based-on-reliability-scores/

I hope you have your G502 handy

I actually use a Razer Naga and use the thumb keypad for numerical entry. I don't play any games.

>25% failure rate

Because fuck you, it's ~$3000 for GTX 980m, nice meme.

If I could get the display separate I would, but being stuck with laptop-class power is a no-go for me.

The design could benefit from the upcoming Ryzen APUs. Then maybe they could have proper cooling.

That's the sort of thing you buy to fuck around with for a month before you realize how shit it is and go back to a desktop that has real power

That looks gorgeous! What model is it?
Also, who got the ?

This board is about technology, not arts and crafts

>Care to explain why you haven't picked on of these up yet?
thurrott.com/mobile/microsoft-surface/132728/consumer-reports-microsoft-surface-dead-last-reliability

tl;dr: because it's SHIT.

S
H
I
T

shit hardware
check
shit keyboard
check
shit operating system
check
shit mouse
check

waiting for it to sell as a standalone screen
Mostly use my PC for GPU 3D rendering

Has anybody made a mount to attach a keyboard to the top of the monitor yet?

Too many trade offs for a nice font rendering

because my old gaming rig costed a fraction of the price and it have a GTX980 which is more powerful than the gimped mobile version this thing sports

b8

Because I can't draw. Cunt.

>scrolling through long documents with a racheted scroll wheel
Lmao

>>scrolling through long documents with a scroll wheel