"Finns are white!"

>"Finns are white!"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_N-M231
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so finns are somewhat related to native americans?

The Samis mess up their stats.

You can really see the Finnic empire on that map

There are more Samis in the US than in Finland

>bosnia
why

I almost started believing the Mongol brainwashing until I looked in the mirror and realized - what the fuck I'm white haha. I'm whiter than 99% of the world. We do have some Asian looking people, but they are a tiny minority. Most of Estonians and Finns have nothing to do with the Mongol meme and most likely have Indo-European ancestry.

Mate Samis have more common with native Greenlanders than with the other Germanic Scandinavians

Look yourself in the mirror again my man. Hair color & eye color isn't everything.
White is an umbrella term. You can't really define what the whitest person would look like.
Finns and Estonians do have some Asian looking features. Every time I visit Finland I notice it - the round eyes, the positive canthal tilt, the flat noses. It cannot be ignored.

Finns are not asians. We are not violent like finns.

My man I have talked to so many foreigners in my life, including Asians in Asia. No one has ever pointed out a single Asian feature in me. I'm as white as can be and so are most of the Estonians I know in Estonia. Stop perpetuating this dumb meme.

It's literally impossible to tell a difference between an average Finn and a Swede as there've been so much mixing between the two in past centuries.

i bet you went to lapland or somewhere north

One of the greatest bullshits I've ever read

See this:

>Koreans
>not violent

just because northern mongols stab each other at higher rate than southerners (where most people live, aka in the cities) doesn't mean that finns are violent

>doesn't mean that finns are violent
Who do you think you're fooling now?

The more finnic admixture, the more violence.

most people live in the south

and Helsinki is the most violent city in the country.

most niggest too

tbqh it's boozed up southern and foreign tourists in ski resorts that make northern finland look so bad in that map.

this

60% of Finns belong to haplogroup N, the Sami aren't to blame

We historically got along well with Native Americans in the United States, must be because of our Turanian bloodbond ;')

>some random DNA map made in paint with zero sources associated

This being said, we aren't white.
>one of the smartest countries in the europe
>one of the least cucked countries in Europe (excluding Eastern-Europe)

We aren't white, we are the masterrace.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_N-M231

What makes N more Asian than haplogroup R? They're both from Asia, after all.

tfw you will never be a master race finn

It's the most "everything" city in the country, on account of being by far the largest. It's still incredibly unlikely to be victim to random violence in Helsinki.

I don't care about haplogroups. I don't look Asian, I look white, so I'm white. Maybe it's just that my ancestry is different, but then that must be true for most Estonians.

They will fix their broken science in a few decades.

Honestly stop caring, white is an angloburger term and doesn't even make sense when applied to other parts of the world.

>violent
>says mongol

It's an angloburger term that has been accepted and is used all over the world. Interestingly, I have had the luck to visit many countries on many continents (including Asia) and none of the people I have met would think that I have anything to do with Central Asia or Asia in general. They associate my looks with German or American even if I don't tell them where I'm from. Enough of the memes. There may be some faint trace in the DNA, but our ancestors migrated here thousands of years ago. The Maris don't look Asian either.

>accepted and is used all over the world
What the shit, no it isn't. Are you actually telling me you guys in Estonia talk about "white" people and so on? Because nobody except the most americanised raised-by-tumblr teens would do that here. It implies we have anything in common with southerners and other foreigners just because they also have (sort of) light skin.

Kind of hypocritical to call N any more Asian than R desu

Outside of the white world, especially in Asia everyone nonchalantly uses the term white. Obviously no one in Europe ponders over which European country is white and which is not.

And why should I care about what terms people outside Finland or even Europe use?

Not an argument

holy fuck there are iphones in mongolia?

I'm pretty sure all humans are at least distantly related

What happened in Serbia

Because it provides a fresh perspective to the memes, book digging and pseudoscience which will lead one to believe they're a descendant of Genghis Khan.

Yes you do have people like Mika Häkkinen who look undeniably Asian and we have ours too (pic related and many more), but the thing is if you don't look like them, chances that you have anything to do with Central Asians are very low. Yes, people who look Asian can claim their ancestry, but the ones that don't... It's just memes and delusion for them, kind of like the we wuz thing.

We are proto-Europeans who arrived from Western Siberia. We have one of the highest l1 percentages in Europe. We are also one of the most blue-eyed and blonde nations on Earth. If we aren't "white" then I don't give a shit desu.

Only 28% of our population are I carriers. We might have the highest concentration of them, but it's not the same thing.

I don't give a shit about mongol memes or whatever, I'm just saying cultural anglo terms like white are not applicaple here. A "white" Aussie is just as foreign here as anyone from Asia, for example. There's no "white" brotherhood or cultural identity in the old world, racial/ethnic dynamics here are very different compared to new world countries. I shouldn't even need to say this.

Another reason it annoys me is that it's a term referring to biology while being against our understanding of biology. "Races" don't actually exist in humans in that sense.

>Pakis are not white

Tsin tsong ping pong :D

Why do you brown people even care?

Well, what's the difference?

this.

finns age horribly and get fat like white people.

Not necessarily true. I've had plenty of foreign-born teachers and professors and you couldn't tell them apart on the streets if they were not speaking their language.

Whom you can easily tell apart is the Asian haplogroup carriers. The DNA of these people blended into our statistics give our whole nations the reputation of being literal chinks, which is objectively not true. Most people look like any other generic European with blonde hair and blue eyes.

As I said, no one has ever associated me with any Asian features. If I were to do a DNA test tomorrow, I could say with 90% confidence the percentage of Central Asian ancestry would be 0.xxx.

Why are you so obsessed with this Asian nonsense? Who cares?

I'm not obsessed.

I've been more interested in it recently, because I've had to explain the origin of Estonian people more than a couple of times recently and I had to make sure I wasn't spouting nonsense or online memes.

>being this insecure

wew lad.

It's a fact that northern Euros have more Asian admixture while southern Euros have more DNA from the Middle East due to the greater influence of the neolithic farmers there. The incidence of "arab" and "mongol" looking people for both is almost the same. Take these people from Gotland in Sweden for example; some of them clearly have Asian influenced phenotypes.

This is from my region in Piemonte.

Yeah, balts and finns are true aryans.

G*rmans, anglos, french etc. are just shitty swamp people from Turkey, not aryan like Rus, balts, scandis (not danes) and poles

They are connected to Berbers.

It's sort of funny that N overlaps I regions in Scandinavia and Balkans.

mongol has so high crime rates

Every time I go to Sweden I can clearly see the Pakistani and Indian admixture. The designated shitting streets revealing the hairy curry asses of swedes and their Swarthy complexion.

Yes, but it doesn't mean everyone here or there has Central Asian/Arab admixture. Claiming they do is as retarded as claiming all white Americans are part black because they have so many blacks in the country (I have actually noticed people claiming this recently).

I know. It's very ancient. Neolithic farmer admixture is from 8000+ years ago while Asian admixture in northern Europe is even older, dating back to the Mesolithic and mostly from Siberian migrations.

>Not a single drop of mongol blood
>100% white
feels good