In which way are Indians,Pashtuns,Armenians,Kurds,Persians,Slavs all considered Aryans? Is it just a meme?

In which way are Indians,Pashtuns,Armenians,Kurds,Persians,Slavs all considered Aryans? Is it just a meme?

Ayran is a weird term.
I guess it stands for the indoeuropean branch of caucasoids, by this definition all these groups you listed are indeed as ayran as the typical european.

> Is it just a meme?
yes but a very old one
it's largely based on the fact that they all speak indo-european languages and the term "aryan" is actually indian in origin
so aryan more accurately refers to indians and europeans should use the word white

>europeans should use the word white

Europeans should use the word european or indoeuropean if reffering to "white" noneurogroups.

For fucks sake this white mem is only harmful as that it muddies the definition of an ethnic group into arbritary attributes such as skincolour.
White should only be used of its about general appearance like "you gonna get rekt as a white guy in a southafrican township".
Or "there are places in the amazonas were theyve never seen someone white before."

But the "I identifie as white" crowd only makes sense in the anglosphere.

*european if reffering to themselves.

They are not Aryan but some are considered Vassal (white) races of the Aryan race.

They are white in times of danger

I actually agree
"white" is an american meme and isn't really applicable in europe
european is a lot better choice of words

Semites are also considered white,they belong in Caucasian group by categorization.

the word "Aryan" is more proper for them than for the west europeans in the first place.
because it originally refered to the proto-indians/iranians having thoroughly white features.
The most of these aryans who stayed in the central asia were later went to the west and merged to the Slavs or just absorbed by Tajiks and Turks.

The leftis here try to adapt "white" for their shaming tactics.
It has no traction yet because it sounds cringy af in our language and noone uses it, but I fear the day they manage to embed it because that will be the moment our identity as natives will be reduced to the petty racebanter of americans.

Blood and soil while being a taboo is funnily quiet ingrained in our minds, even a completely liberal greenvoter will refer to a third generation turk as a turk not as a german.
Goddamnit, the moment someone says he is half polish or something like that, people may start reffering to him as a pole which is kinda ridiculous.

true, what does white refer to anyway? white skin? then albino africans are white too. caucasian? then arabs and jews are white too. it should be "european"

>european

then greeks are white too.

We consider aryans to be our slaves tbqh.

the continent which you live in (not africa, that's where you hail from) was named europe after the Greeks

call it Greater Morocco if you like, but you're still not white

greeks are so easy to trigger

topkek, insecure little denbt-ridden shits

>t.Ahmed Muhammad.

Lebanese chick I know.

hahaha gottem xD

must feel nice knowing you will get deported to morocco soon top kek

Btw,both her parents are shit skins. Mother did have blue eyes like her though.

>genetics

>you are too old to date hot young Lebanese girls.

Some North Indians look more similar to Iranian people and other white/"white" arabs

both look like shitskins

t. Russian in Spain on holiday
I know, I know, the sun is just too strong right now to go and stay at the beach

Son of a bitch.

>Persian
>Indian

pick one

Aryan is persian word used by them to refer themselves. These are long distant relatives of them so they are aryan.

Arya was the sanskrit word which has meaning of honorable. Aryans was the biggest meme created by European paleskins who believes white skin represents knowledge. They linguistically linked Europe and Asia.