first 15 threads are all generals can you guys stop it thanks

>generals are bad because i have no actual interest in software/hardware

ok

>Willing to see the same shit on Sup Forums everyday

We have said it many times, we need /gg/ - Technology Generals

>the same shit
It's not the same shit though, retard.

>interest in software/hardware
this is a terrible point. it's literally just people whoring out either A) their shitty LED filled pc build, B) their shitty $300 unusable keyboard, or C) their shitty no-name linux distro with an anime picture and screenfetch

to make it worse, it's the same 25-30 people in every thread, every single day, posting the exact same fucking pictures.

the only good thing this board has done recently is ban some of the sockposters from the battlestation general

>passive-aggressively posts about other people not creating original content for him

>there are only 3 generals on Sup Forums
Kill self

Generals are bad because they attempt to force discussion where there often is none. If someone wants to specifically discuss a certain topic then they make a thread for it, having these permanent rolling threads is terrible as they just devolve into their own insular subreddit-esque communities full of shitposting to keep the thread alive because noone wants to actually talk about the topic at a certain time. Having 15 permanent threads also means that's 15 less real threads that can be on the board at any one time. Generals come from people who misunderstand the philosophy behind an imageboard such as Sup Forums.

>philosophy behind an imageboard
>we weh weh everyone who doesn't post cute anime girls in every thread doesn't understand the philosophy behind Sup Forums
Kill Your Self

At least there's always 10 apple threads OP

>15 less real threads that can be on the board at any one time
o noes! 15 less "AMD/Intel BTFO" threads? 15 less linux distro suggestion threads? 15 less .. you get the picture.

You know what? Sup Forums is pretty damn sweet just the way it is. Appreciate it's beauty and quirks.

I post on most generals and it's true that it's the same 5 memes for each general with the same people reposting their pictures daily.
I usually go to generals to ask for advice and look at other people's stuff and in I've seen the same pictures in every general the whole week.

Even if we can't get rid of all generals, can we at least get rid of the sexbot ones?
They're all politics and I've never once seen the relevant technological topics discussed in them.

what about anime?

Nice shitpost

>he doesn't use filters
i'd post a list but you're clearly retarded so you'll have to do it yourself

Disgusting.

Anime website.

/\/[a-z]{3,}\//i;op:only

best girl

Last time I saw a board plagued by so many generals moot kicked them all off to /vg/

And outside of the generals it's all consumer electronics and Sup Forums

>You know what? Sup Forums is pretty damn sweet just the way it is.
No it's fucking not, this board has been overrun by Sup Forumsedditors. Noone discusses anything interesting here anymore.

This.

Anime is primarily for children and paedophiles.

anime website

Sup Forums isn't fast (or good) enough to make a second board, # of generals is a pretty good indicator of a boards shittiness though

/gg/ - Git Gud

this sounds like a complaint general

/gg/ izi moed

fuck you they're the only threads you can have decent, knowledgeable conversations in

anime website

fa/gg/ots

would love this imo

Thank you

I like generals because they tend to crowd out threads like this one