What is really your countries greatest ally not the meme one everyone says I think the Philippines is our greatest ally

What is really your countries greatest ally not the meme one everyone says I think the Philippines is our greatest ally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TouD4zCTjH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

US of A

Hey we helped save your economy.
Parliament discussion after LKY passing: youtu.be/TouD4zCTjH0

I would like to go to Singapore one day all my rich friends use to go but my family was too poor and we'd just go camping.

I love Australia. Can I go there for free?

Maybe not for free but as long as you are not from Indonesia, Middle East or Africa you can come here.

Source: ABC news
Australian broadcasting corporation

I think the general non-meme opinion is the UK.

WTF i love singapore now

I use to play world of warcraft with some guys and chicks from singapore they were good people.

Apparently Portugal

Sadly, Eastern australia is still quite racist towards us Singaporeans, not really in WA

I am from Queensland I can be racist but not to people from Singapore.

How can you tell if we're from Singapore or not, I'm usually called out probably because australians there thought I was some China Chink (although I look and speak totally differently from them)

This actually happened

I miss tony he may of been a fuckwit but at least he was sucking up to muslims.

We did actually meet turnbull, but not a barbeque ;-(

Do you like Australia?

Yea, i guess i usually only go there during cool seasons, cause Singapore is an oven

How's your relation with Palestine lately?

Portugal is meme ally and you fucked them over countless times throughout history

Britannia and America stand together

Hi President Roosevelt

Weh? Really? I've never heard of this. What the heck are we even supposed to do when you get invaded, send 5 crumbling outdated jets?

I haven't even heard of Australia in the news in forever except for when the president make that distasteful remark about the raped Aussie missionary.

>Chink in Aus post ching chong
>Chink in Singapore reply ching chong

Can you stop inbreeding?

Clearly 2 bombs weren't enough
Thanks Japan

Argentina