How will Merkel be remembered in the history books?

How will Merkel be remembered in the history books?

too early to tell. better than cameron though i imagine ;)

The German who finally succeeded at permanently destroying Europe

First Sultan of Germany inşallah.

The sword of allah

very good sicne she appeased her kike lords very much basically gave them her cunt

I hope she will get remembered as semi-fascist who almost wiped out the German people and identity. I hope even 5000 years later, Germans will remember her mistakes.

The glorious leader who brought about the emergence of the United Califates of Europe insh'allah

Germany will fall though how can germans be around 5000 years later?

Merkek and Merlel combined

Remember that history is written by the winners, in this case the globalists.

Germans will really praise her, brits will really hate her.

What she's doing today is great. Trying to keep the EU together since Germany is by really far the biggest beneficent from the EU for having the most advanced manufacturing infrastructure.

Brits will exit, Germany and the rest of EU puppet masters will punish them for leaving economically, and no one will dare to leave, since the puppet masters benefit from the EU too.

But if she got domino'd by the 3rd world Europe (the market) it's game over for her.

She won't be. You only get remembered for fighting wars, win or lose. Most people today wouldn't have a clue who Helmut Kohl was, for example.

She will be remembered as someone who did the best she could in an extremely difficult situation.

She kept a cool head and level attitude as situations developed around her.

History will treat her more kindly than her contemporaries for sure.

You are wrong. Emperor Merkel will finally achieve what Hitler and Napolean could not. The utter dismantling of the UK. Long live Greater Germany!

Unless Merkel literally destroys Germany or WW3 breaks out during her stay in power, history will not remember her.

like Hitler 2.0

Also, she's the leader of Grossgermania (aka EU)

A stable chancellor who served for a long time and brought prosperity and peace to the Holy European Empire

Merkel of right-wing Hitler and leftist
road of a god is in the center
I'll watch over her

why did france have to go full commie and ruin their EU leadership position

Can she remain chancellor forever? Like isn't there another politician for Germany?