Are you ready Sup Forums?

Are you ready Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukzLa5xQaeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are those thinner than on the s8?

I have an S8, that shit would be too big.

they still couldn't go full bezelless, why even release another fucking samesame?

money and stupid people, that's why.

My flamesuit is still in the mail sadly

I liked it better when notes had removable batterries, and microsd cards.

I'm hype for the waterproof and sandproof claims to come in. I work and live right next to the beach so my phone jacks are always cocked full of sand and dirt, and I'm paranoid of water damage.

I'll happily switch from iPhone if the Note 8 isn't a flop.

>touchwizz

With those considering how incredibly brittle the S7 and S8 were, I'll pass.

After the edge bullshit and the note 7 shitstorm I just switched to the chinese botnet (xiaomi redmi) and have never been happier (also I have more money now). So nah, fuck that.

SO MUCH THIS OMGGZZZZ

Unironically my next phone

I'm so ready for the note 8 to be a laggy mess 3 months after buying it, just like my s8

Rather place an iphone up my anal hole desu.

>microsd cards

They still have them.

I've had my S8 since launch. No lag here, boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukzLa5xQaeo
>2017 flagship still can't hit 60 fps in android UI

Don't notice. Don't care.

I'm getting a mi mix 2.

Samsung's Android is fucking slow, why pay $800 for a phone to get last year's performance.

I wish they would ditch the stupid front facing camera and whatever meme security tech they have and have the phone fully bezelless with the earpiece integrated under the screen with that tech that one chinkphone used to make a bezelless phone.

But god forbid normalfags lose their "selfie cam". Allowing the average person access to technology was a mistake.

It's most likely gonna be like the galaxy S8: a laggy piece of shit.

Samsung is a fucking joke, only oneplus can save us now.

That bezel is fucking huge, what a joke.

can the edge meme die

>Samsung is a fucking joke, only oneplus can save us now.
>only oneplus can save us now.
>oneplus

The earpiece under the screen would sound like shit, plus there are more things than just the front struts camera like a light sensor, led notification light, face/Iris scanner, ect.

Besides, bitches love selfies with your dog. Makes you 10x more fuckable to them.