/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Ashens reviews chink Lego Minifigs youtube.com/watch?v=hhgqhi5JCIU
• user posts a still taken with his Xiaomi Yi action cam • user gets poster with assault rifles & carbines • user receives a 6 dollar carbon rod and fishing reel • user gets a cheap pillow speaker • user receives a Xiaomi motion sensitive nightlight • user gets himself a new notebook GPU • user gets a chink iPod copy Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Kid-Toys-Go-Ash-Ketchum-Misty-Calem-Nidoking-Squirtle-Pikachu-Bulbasaur-Build-Block-Toy-Compatible-with/32812352932.html
amazon.com/Loew-Cornell-Fine-Line-Painting-Pen/dp/B004YZXV8U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502577249&sr=8-1&keywords=fine paint pen
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_603274.html?vip=1873312
aliexpress.com/item/936-Soldering-Station-kit-set-Adjustable-Electric-soldering-iron-Welding-repair-kit-SET-Solder-Tips-heater/32675902277.html
banggood.com/YIHUA-908D-220V-LED-Digital-Display-Soldering-Station-Soldering-Iron-Kit-p-1059873.html
aliexpress.com/item/110-220V-US-EU-Plug-HAKKO-936-Soldering-Station-907-soldering-handle-10pcs-High-Quality-Solder/32605809399.html
forum.xda-developers.com/mi-5/how-to/tool-xiaomitool-xiaomi-rom-changing-easy-t3627081
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html
aliexpress.com/item/Tennmak-Tenmk-Pro-Dual-Dynamic-Driver-Professional-In-Ear-Sport-Detach-Earphone-Headphones-with-Microphone-Remote/32624020655.html
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_313952.html
aliexpress.com/item/new_meme/32823292738.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ntfgh9_Tmg
youtube.com/channel/UCh_ugKacslKhsGGdXP0cRRA
youtube.com/watch?v=i7_zwFGz1aU
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-5500-DPI-7-Button-LED-Optical-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Mice-computer-mouse-For/32640650073.html
aliexpress.com/item//32805964901.html
aliexpress.com/item//32792593455.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dy6jUKGzl-c
youtube.com/watch?v=6qFj8BhSlpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ashens reviews chink Lego Minifigs
Link if anyone wants a qt pikachew
aliexpress.com/item/Kid-Toys-Go-Ash-Ketchum-Misty-Calem-Nidoking-Squirtle-Pikachu-Bulbasaur-Build-Block-Toy-Compatible-with/32812352932.html

fucking finally op.

amazon.com/Loew-Cornell-Fine-Line-Painting-Pen/dp/B004YZXV8U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502577249&sr=8-1&keywords=fine paint pen

Does anyone know where to find one of these on aliexpress? I haven't been able to find one.

:3

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_603274.html?vip=1873312

are these good?

No, they're shit. Get some cheap KZ's instead

KZ's ATR are at a similar price. Check the Infographic for some recommended ones.

Whats a good chinese Hakko soldering station knockoff? I'd like to get something that's compatible with Hakko tips (not Weller tips). Thanks!

900M or T12 tips?
Most knockoffs use 900M but there's a slew of DIY kits that use T12.

Does gearbest still give points for reviewing their site on trustpilot etc.?

>900M or T12 tips?
I don't mind either since I currently have an iron without changeable tips. Which one would you recommend user? I'm not a pro.... thanks!

900M probably. Get a 936 clone or a miniaturized variant like a 908.
T12 integrate the heating element and have better thermal properties but 900M tips are just ubiquitous and much cheaper.

Yes, they still send out invites for those last I heard. You can also ask for it and they'll send you the same list.

Speaking of T12 tips, wouldn't they work in the TS100 iron? The external shape is different but the contact diameter and spacing looks the same.

THANKS user!
What do you think of this one?

aliexpress.com/item/936-Soldering-Station-kit-set-Adjustable-Electric-soldering-iron-Welding-repair-kit-SET-Solder-Tips-heater/32675902277.html

this one is a 936 clone (supposedly).

>you can also ask for it
Any tips on what to write to them?

>3-wire iron

lol nope

See that dial on the front of the unit with all those temperature grades around it? Doesn't regulate jack shit because there's no thermocouple in the iron.

dear, your site very good, I love it! I want to spread word to fellow westerners in exchange for good boy points, you have such program?

ohhh... so what's the magic keyword I should use in my search or search through specs? Got a link to the one that's good?

banggood.com/YIHUA-908D-220V-LED-Digital-Display-Soldering-Station-Soldering-Iron-Kit-p-1059873.html

Here's an actual Hakko clone:
aliexpress.com/item/110-220V-US-EU-Plug-HAKKO-936-Soldering-Station-907-soldering-handle-10pcs-High-Quality-Solder/32605809399.html

Note that real hakko stations use a 5-pin female connector on the base unit so the actual handle portion is not interchangeable unless you make sure your clone has the same connection.

Thanks again user. The only issue is that it's 220V only. I need something for 110V.

Don't listen to me, the other user seems to actually know what he's talking about.

Does anyone have experience on buying any IPS 15.6" lcd/led panel for an asus laptop? Mine kicked the bucket and it'd be a cool upgrade since the original was a shitty tn one.

Thanks user!

Here's something useful I found for anyone with a Xiaomi phone, it's a program called XiaomiTool that automates installing ROMs on your phone.

Features:
Install official roms (Global stable/developer or China stable/developer)
Install unofficial Xiaomi.eu roms (stable/developer)
Install any other twrp flashable rom (such as lineageos, resurrection remix, ...)
Install custom recovery (TWRP or else)
Unlock bootloader*
Lock bootloader

forum.xda-developers.com/mi-5/how-to/tool-xiaomitool-xiaomi-rom-changing-easy-t3627081

Need a cheap router since mine is about to anhero itself

Is the xiaomi 3 router any good? any anons here have/had one?

Any CFW to install on it?

Are the chinks going to spy me through it?

What's the new JJRC H22 of quadcopters? My dad saw my H22 and wants something like it.

Are there any chink IEM with active noise cancelling?

Does anyone have these Xiaomi Hybrids?

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html

Are they better than Rock Zircons? Mine don't work well anymore. There's a loose connection in the cable

MEMT X5

Syma

yea i dunno what you'd buy instead of some KZ at the moment.. they are so good and priced so well

So many fish in the sea
Auglamour
HLSX 808
Vsonic VSD2/3s
Tfz exclusive 3 series
Fiio EX1s
Tennmak Crazy Cello
Sendiy m2
1more! Triple Driver
Remax 800MD

I bought these

aliexpress.com/item/Tennmak-Tenmk-Pro-Dual-Dynamic-Driver-Professional-In-Ear-Sport-Detach-Earphone-Headphones-with-Microphone-Remote/32624020655.html

but not the mic one. Sound is good and fit is great. The KZ ones are hideous

My Kingdian SSD from Gearbest came with the sticker on the box already broken. Did I just get chinked with a refurbished unit or is this normal?

Seller link:
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_313952.html

I actually just opened the package a month after it arrived so I don't think I can dispute it at this point.

Does registered Air Mail make a difference in shipping in? I want to get the KZ ATRs but I'm moving out of my place in exactly 2 weeks. These things are getting shipped on the 14th. Will they get to my in time?

Nothing wrong with going with PMV A-01 MK2

Anyone buy a phone VR headset?
Would love a nice chink one to go with my chinkphone

>not checking your shit immediately

It's like you wanted to get chinked.

I have no excuse for my stupidity and gonna run a SMART tool on the SSD to check it's condition. Though is receiving an opened box unit when buying from the chinks normal?

If the chinks open the box on new product it's usually to save on packing size/weight, in which case you wouldn't actually get the box because they discarded it.

I make weird buys when drunk

That wonderful feeling when you arrive home to all your shipped items. Shoutouts to all the anons that bought the walnut v2

mi5x is on sale
aliexpress.com/item/new_meme/32823292738.html

Though I honestly not sure with the performance of 625

Why not the V2s?

wanted to see how good it was before eventually getting a v3

How is it?

converting my songs while letting it charge, i'll keep you posted

I'm about to pull the trigger on that but also not sure

Supposedly it can work as an usb dac, post results and thanks.

Different user, but I own walnut v3 with stock ne5532

It sounded great like those old-school hi-fi.

the biggest problem would be:
-no screen and no way to skip folders.
-only play mp3 and wav. can't play my lossless meme and superior lossy opus, or wma and aac
-weird sound after turning it off
-popping "turn-on" sound
-need to format 64gb to fat32

Some say v3 will have ak4490 and touch screen with similiar price(Also with balanced output meme) and have roughly same price

get a Mi5 instead

I'll wait few months from now. First batch of any electronic products tend to have some bugs.

oh, and waiting for aosp/lineage development.
Don't want some shitty pajeet ROM

Considering the price, that is honestly is a good idea, 4gigs of RAM tho

That suscks, I got the original box so something funny must have happened.

Anyway, just finished testing it using Passmark Disk Checkup. No errors at all and all the values are at 100. So I guess it's basically a brand new SSD. Here to hoping it last long and that I make it in csg news.

Where can I get a (good) waterproof speaker for the shower? If it had skip, pause and play buttons that'd be a god send

What's a chink mouse with a proven good sensor?
Will a chink intellimouse be legit?

Huawei swan speaker

That's not water proof?

Literally in the infographic.

I don't trust random infographics.

haviit
James donkey

These are my favorite iems: good sound, good looks, good price, 3-buttons remote, no placebo 9-drivers etc. I like them more than my Zircons.
I recommend them and I've recently ordered 3 pairs to have them around in case they'll be discontinued.

Le Max 2 is $180 at geekbuying. Bought one, can't wait for them to ship it out immediately.

Can someone enlighten me on the subject of KZ ZS5 and its nonfunctional drivers?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ntfgh9_Tmg

Got my Bluboo S1 and Dacom Guofen 7's delivered on a Sunday! The S1 is pretty nice, but I expect not as nice build quality as the Mi Mix it's chinking. Only thing I wonder is it it's pwned with a chinky keylogger and if I need to load a custom rom. Thoughts? It's basically stock Andorid 7 at the moment with a few bloat launchers and google play services.

The Dacoms are fucking great, in other news. Fit nice, sound is good and balanced, don't look retarded, lots of nice controls in the multi function buttons.

Just ordered this mousepad. it's the biggest mousepad I could find (40"x20")... for like $12. Crazy shit. This is gonna be great during the winter when my desk gets cold.

Gotta love chinkshit... you can't even find shit like this in stores even if you wanted to pay $50 for it.

bought the large one as well, with epacket came out to $12, upgrading from one 1/4th the size for probably 4 times the price

if they quality is fucked in any way or a country is misspelled I'm getting a refund though

>if they quality is fucked in any way or a country is misspelled I'm getting a refund though
kek'd.
I never demand refunds. Sellers will blacklist you if you fuck them too much. I was told that many sellers in china collaborate and share lists of bad customers.

>-popping "turn-on" sound
RIP headphones

there's a public list, thankfully I'm not on it yet, but that still won't stop me from placing an order because they forgot to check it

Does anyone have experience with ISK headphones from shops like Aliexpress? My current headphones aren't comfy for long time usage. Is their build quality good? Are they even worth it? I'm not an audiophile or something and just need it for basic gaming

Maybe consider swapping the ear pads out before replacing the whole thing.

Sauce???

>bought a $1.50 tripod screw on ali
>chink took my money
>then he cancelled shipment a week later
wew

Sounds like you got.......... screwed.

This is Naomi 'SexyCyborg' Wu, a tech reviewing YouTuber.

youtube.com/channel/UCh_ugKacslKhsGGdXP0cRRA

I'm guessing she 3D printed that outfit, though it's just a guess since I'm not entirely sure where that exact picture is from.

Looks a bit like the one she made in this video,
youtube.com/watch?v=i7_zwFGz1aU
but it's not that exact one.

Nice posture.

I've looked at the Walnut's several times myself, so please tell me more.

What I am specially curious about is this:

How "loose" is that volume knob, how easy does it move around?

My immediate concern just by looking at it is that the volume knob on it seems to be placed so it would "move around". Say you put that thing in a pocket or a bag or something and walk around, what happens? Will the volume randomly go up and down?

It only plays .mp3 and .wav? I seem to remember the walnut V2 and V2S has item descriptions saying it can play FLAC and all kinds of formats.

If it can only play .. yuk.. MP3 and ... waste-spacing WAV then that's .. just NO. NO. Nobody uses MP3's, it's acceptable at high bit-rates, fine, but it's like WAV files. Who uses those, there's some parts of my music collection that's still MP3 because I haven't replaced it with FLAC but I have zero music files stored as WAV. And there's not much of it that's stored as MP3 anymore either.

As for the need to format big SD cards as FAT32.. to me that's a non-issue. There's no audio files that's bigger than 4GB anyway.

Bump

> buying king-sized mousepad
> with a MAP ON IT
> A MAP
> not cute anime characters

dude, what the fuck are you doing?

Different people like different things.
Shocking, I know.

>gayming mouse
Kek.

I'm actually considering buying another one of these $5 mice,

aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-5500-DPI-7-Button-LED-Optical-USB-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-Mice-computer-mouse-For/32640650073.html

..just in case the one I have - which I've had over a year now - breaks down. I don't think it will but I'm thinking I might as well have a spare one just in case.

Seriously: I've had many mice over the years. I've had $40 and $60 Logitech mice. I've had Microsoft mice. I actually prefer this $5 "gaming" mouse over the last $60 Logitech mouse - which I actually just gave away to my neet brother. It's not because this one is "gaming", it's because it's big. I'm 6'4". I've got big hands and big feet. This big $5 mouse is just much better for me than those $60 manlet Logitech mice.

Your point of view will probably be very different if you're a manlet. I'm not.

It looks ugly as fuck.

My Xiaomi Vacuum robot arrived. Pretty happy with that thing. Would recommend.

> Xiaomi toilet seats
> Xiaomi umbrellas
> Xiaomi wallets
> Xiaomi vacuum robots

What's next? Xiaomi underwear? Xiaomi shoes?

I seriously hope you are not planning on leaving it alone while you're not at home.

aliexpress.com/item//32805964901.html
aliexpress.com/item//32792593455.html

Already did a few times, it performs way better than the Roomba and LG I had. LIDAR is great, yo

omg they actually do make shoes.

And "smart" vases.

This is just crazy. Do they make phones anymore, or is that just faced out in favor of all this other stuff?

The shoes actually look decent but I don't want to know why one would need a "smart" shoe...

Where can I get a good waterproof speaker for the shower? If it had skip, pause and play buttons that'd be a god send.
WATERPROOF

try searching

Blitzwolf
Sardine
Huawei Swan speakers

>read this
>get an email from assdrop about waterproof speakers moments later
2spooky4me

youtube.com/watch?v=dy6jUKGzl-c

youtube.com/watch?v=6qFj8BhSlpw

Assdrop?

>order at 2am GMT +1
>ships at 5am
I've never had chinks (or anyone) be that efficient before.

Any other chinkshit sites than geekbuying with eu warehouses? I need more chinese apple products badly