He doesn't study at a university

>he doesn't study at a university
>he's literally missing out on the best part of his life

I'm to scared to commit to it none of it guarantees me a job.

So? It's not like you will lose any money

University was easily the four most miserable years of my life. I even got a full scholarship and graduated with no student debt, but I still hated every moment of it. At least I got a job though.

>mfw I was an engineering major so I had to study hard for 4 years instead of party with girls

college is a meme

Fuck, no fun and free time at all? EE starting soon

>Korean worried about no fun and free time
wew lad

>tfw studies start in less than 2 months but all I want to do is watch anime while wasting myself away

Yeah but you have an important job and can fuck girls now.

Bros, uni for me is literally the high school life I could never had when I was young

Because everyone is there at his own will, everyone's nice. We play 'friendly' football matches, we go out at weekends, I got a group of people to talk to, etc

I already graduated tho

my roommate was like Sup Forums: the person. he would get drunk every night and talk about planning to kill hillary clinton if she got elected. he got scared that body armor was going to get banned so he ordered a bulletproof vest to the room and wore it around campus. He also tried to build an AR but he couldn't get it finished.

he would also force me to help him get matched with people on tinder and tried to rape me near the end of the year

What part is that? I get to be ignored by people my age and get to pay for a degree that might become useless. I love it.

>University
Literally the most useless thing ever. Take college you fucking retards, atleast you'll be able to get a job

3 years into university (4 years total) and this is easily the worst time of my life.

I was too busy running my own business I inherited from my farther to put myself in debt.

Sorry fin.

>tfw too autistic to make new friends at the uni

>had to study hard for engineering
retard detected

I went to uni for like 6 years. Didn't make a single friend.

yo i have to declare this year, recc me a major

That makes me feel better for only going 4 years
Thnx

>he's not doing two master's degrees at the same time

Women Studies.

>have no friends
>my major has no jobs
>developed depression

loving it lads 2bh

..Hum... yes you do... especially if you're a Merryfat and have to sell your liver to pay the annual fee

I don't know about Ausfalia tho to be h with u

same here, uni was depressing desu

You can't do such a thing in Shitaly

>my major has no jobs
Dumbass

I lost my university during the second year of university. She was a first year and I became a whore after that.

well it does but I have to relocate REEEEEEEE

maybe there's less fucking asians there, wherever it is...

Fucking retard. Im studying engineering as well, it's not hard

What did he mean by this?

Really? That blows. Doesn't your school have a double major thing or anything?

I'm literally studying the second degree as a hobby.

>I lost my university during the second year of university.

No it doesn't, you choose a path and you stick it up yours ass for 3 years, you can't even change town and do the same major elsewhere

How? What did you do to lose your virginity?

>tfw could go to college
>tfw turning down the spot
Feels good man. They are joke institutions.

wat
Also,
>force
Cuck

>Literally the most useless thing ever. Take college you fucking retards

There are no colleges in Italy you retarded cukold fuckwit.

>best part of his life
I sure hope not, because if so then life is really fucking shitty

really loving the best years of my life

this is so great!

No girl will love that type of man. They are all trash.

>there are people ITT who go/went to uni and are still virgins
>didn't even go to uni
>still in a comfy job
>mfw still go to student nights in my city and shag slags back at the student halls

Well, unisersity has been so far the worst part of my life. I have never been so depressed before

>work during weekdays
>study in the evening and on the weekend
Yeah great...

>studying

big lel

I am suicidal but i was much more suicidal in high school desu

>they are browsing Sup Forums in their college days
HOLY SHIT

plebs

I'm studying audio production and sound engineering.
Help me lads

Does the National Defence University count?

In high school i didn't like such a useless piece of shit.
And i had my friends there too.
Why?

Starting uni in like 2 months for the first time

give advices

5 years of college and this september going on erasmus

christ was high school ever goddamn horrible

It was full JUST

I remember just being so fucking nihilistic and self destructive very day was such pain.

>5 years of college
>and still studying
What kind of degree are you after which doesn't end after 5? Or straight to phd?

HAHAHA FUCKING KEK

>I remember just being so fucking nihilistic and self destructive very day was such pain.

Yeah, I had become completely apathetic towards everything, still managed to get good grades but apart from that it was the worst part of my life.

Probably because I transitioned from being a normal kid with some problems but still some friends and mostly a positive outlook on live to a friendless weirdo rejected by his peers

t h i s
h
i
s

XD

I love music, I've always played as many instruments as I could so I thought that studying audio production would help me better understand the complexity of it

I remember the day I turned 18, my grandparents told me that I had the "best years of my life" ahead of me. I'm 24 now and I can easily say that they have been the worst so far.

>Starting uni in like 2 months for the first time
>give advices
Find people with the same interests as yourself

medecine

t. Spoiled 18yo cool kid who just started Uni and believes he is in for a joyride. Enjoy studying every night for the next 5 years and ending up with a low paying job for the rest of your life, kiddo.

Which subject?
Also socialize a bit here and there. You'll soon notice, that you have the same problems as everyone else.

>quit high school at 17
>been NEET for 4 years
>going to study chinese at uni this september
desu i dont know if i even have the willpower to do this but my welfare depends on it

I barely studied anything my first year of engineering, party 24/7

>iktf

My fairly small old group of sperglord friends was shattered mid-high school. They all managed to find new cliques, while I still haven't.

t.retard

Uni is quite possibly the happiest I've ever been desu, especially since I got accepted into a special programme for people who want to train for research.

I finally have a large group of people I connect with, and these aren't the typical normies. Tons of high-powerlevel weebs or vidya players here that are also insanely talented in their scientific work. Even the more normal of us are cool as fuck. I can easily have a discussion about some obscure topic like coding, politics, randoms shit or vidya or animu with most everyone. The work is the toughest I've ever faced, but unlike the tedious shit I've dealt with in school before it actually feels satisfying to work on, it no longer feels like you're grinding some bullshit curriculum just to pass a government test and move on, it finally feels like you're learning stuff. And the profs are all incredibly cool people with genuine passion for their jobs, and it's infectious.

One full year in and I fucking love it here, and I'll be sad when I have to go.

Engineer in...?

I absolutely loathed my time at uni.
Every second of the 1.5 years I've wasted there made me feel miserable.
I don't even really know why I hated it so much, as the people were alright, the subjects moderately interesting, the commute times in the last half year were good.
Still, even despite being almost 30 years old shut in with zero hours worked in my life, I don't regret dropping out. Sometimes I have nightmares about going back, these are worse than the spooky ones.

Seems like I struck a sensitive nerve.

Notice how the only people in this thread who claim to have enjoyed uni are utter normalfags or just started uni.

Comp Eng here, the user above is either stupid or has poor time management skills. You will have more than enough free time if you manage your time right.

This

I think one year finished is enough to have given me a good idea of things. Got plenty of mentors too.

You're not calling me a normie, are you? Them's fighting words, boy

What kind of scam are you pulling

>just started
you don't exactly spend a lot of time at uni for most subjects mate.

were you really expecting anything else?

No you didn't since in Italy either you go to uni or you die of starvation if your parents don't own a shop or some other shit that you can run without a degree.

The only guy I know who makes money without Uni or inheriting something from his parents is a guy who's worked in discos (clubs in your modern anglo language) since his teenage years as a bar tender, a job that I have no experience in or possibility of getting being autismo.

And how's it been so far?. That career always interested me too. I love music and i also play some instruments but i didn't it would be a good career

But I didnt specifically pointed you in the first nor do I give any fuck about what's happening in Italy. I liteeally struck a nerve in you. Now piss off.

No you didn't, but you're Canadian so it's not like I expect you to make sense.

Already went and dropped out without friends, no thanks, up to age 16 was the best time in my life even with my mum dying.

Nothing better than being a little kid

how hard can it be to make friends

If you're autism it's basically impossible. Normalfags just don't understand.

This "smalltalk" thing is alien to me.

i don't take part in smalltalk as well, people's conversations bore me. but it's not that hard to go out with people you know/your mates every weekend and have a good time.

>FOUR years
FOUR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>rented a house with the lads at uni
>got piss drunk every weekend
>went on holidays to japan to america with them
>what happens on the trip stays on the trip rules apply

university is great

>It's not that hard to go out with people you know
Speak for yourself and only yourself.

going to japan sounds like a pretty shit lads holiday.

I spent university playing online chess

How the fuck could you afford it?

Waste of time 2bh. Shouldn't have gone

Computer engineering, tietotekniikka