Times you listened to Sup Forums and it backfired on you

Times you listened to Sup Forums and it backfired on you

everytime

never. I'm not stupid enough to buy a thinkpad.

never installed gentoo

never

bought a ryzen without meme ram

I wrote a manifesto to try to redpill my SJW coworkers.

I used KDE

Every time I've listened to Sup Forums I've been rewarded. My Chinkphone works excellently and saved me a lot of money. My librebooted T400 puts my paranoia at ease and made me kick my degenerate gaming habit. Buying into Bitcoin a few years ago has been an amazing investment so far. Python just werks for my field of work. Switching from Ubuntu to Arch (now Parabola) felt so good. In general if you listen to the right people Sup Forums is rarely wrong.

You're right, you're too stupid to buy one.

Sup Forums is always wrong, Sup Forums is always right

actually bought a used macbook thinking it'd be cool because it's certified unix and has bash and people had talked up macos on Sup Forums so much. oh boy was I wrong, mac osx is just a pile of trash no matter what. That was 4 years~ ago though.

razer gaming mouse

Windows 10.

> listening to Sup Forums
> ever
total mental retardation

>gaming mouse
everyone who buys that shit is a fucking tool

installed gentoo

bought programming socks, iphone and MacBook air to become a trap while I majored in engineering at college

I am now gay

this isn't even a shitpost

post boi pucci faggot

?

Downloaded Windows 10

Good, good, now send me some BTC so I can double your investments :^)

watches

honestly fuck you guys, i bought $150 seiko (expensive cuz canada) and wore it for a week

>Buy a Thinkpad
Gave it to my dad, the screen was so bad I ended up buying a cheap PoS Celeron laptop with FHD IPS screen.

>Buy a Xiaomi
Redmi 3 pro died in half a year because of the battery and the charger they bundled with it was faulty

>Object orientated programming is bad
Good luck getting a job without it

>Get an SSD
Now that's one I'm glad I listened to.

My MI Note 3 pro charger died after 2 months, but I bought a normal charger and it works good

>didn't just replace the screen
You missed the whole point of a ThinkPad.

>he didn't buy a F91W
absolutely haram

Sup Forums doesn't tell anything valuable, usually it's a consumer shitposting about hardware and software preferences

after the memo lad I'd decided to degoogle and gave FF57 a try and I now using it

BTFO

>switching to SJWFox because Google are SJWs
I bet you still use Google search too.

My SoT just kept getting worse over time and then one morning the phone refused to turn on.

Plugged it into my computer got that Qualcomm port something something and tried to fix it with miflash and qfil but nothing worked.

So the point in buying a value laptop is that you're forced to keep spending money on it until it's less value and more usable?
Celery chinktops are looking a hell of a lot better now...

The point is that the laptop wil last you a long-ass time, and if something breaks or your needs change (or if you're too retarded to read up on what screen the laptop you're buying has) you can just replace/upgrade.

But I switched from Chrome because of SJW, firing people for truth is a social injustice.

I admire Jews and regret that I'm not a Jew, but I'm a good goy and would like to be with smart and intelligent people like Soros.

As for a search, I moved to Yahoo.

Huh. I have the XPS 13 and it's pretty nice overall, though not perfect. You must be mentally retarded or something.

if you have time to compile your shit it's not a bad choice but for average turd like me it's too much to deal with.

So if I need a normies tier college machine for basic programming, note taking, office, web browsing, and Media consumption, you're saying the Thinkpad will last longer than a chinktop with quad core Celeron and 4GB Ram?

Did you hear the news about Mozilla teaming up with Soros to fight against fake news? Look it up.

I've already written about that

You're a good goy.

>bought a g3258 instead of athlon 860k
>stuck being a corelet
ryzen here i come.

deathadder is honestly a seriously quality product. had mine for 3 years and it still has no problems other than the leds going out but who gives a fuck about the leds I just turn em out anyway. any other Razer product I've tried though has been a shit

Yes

I bought an FX Cpu... in late 2015 when skylake was already available, and ddr4 was pretty cheap. Sold it to a friend for cheap. At least his photoshop and other production stuff uses all the cores. World of Warcraft on an 8350 was painful.

Deathadder 2013 going stronk here. Admittedly, the rubber pad under the thumb buttons soaks up skin oil like a motherfucker and gets slippery. Other than that, perfect product for me.

I bought a Blue Yeti.

At least it has clear audio quality.

Using any obscure Linux distro

Found the chinkpad owner

>ex dee

Sup Forums memed me into buying a thinkpad

fell for the Linux meme
never doing that again, macOS is so much better

> not doing the precise opposite of what Sup Forums tells you to do.

You have been on Sup Forums for how long?

Found the guy who can't read.

Librebooting is basically removing all the proprietary shit from the laptop and making it boot up without any bloat?

libreboot.org
Very low hardware compatibility, made by a psychotic tranny, but is the only way to run a computer without any proprietary blobs.

Sup Forums hasn't let me down so far

>oneplus works great and does everything i need it to do and more (plus saves my back because I don't need to carry my FUCKING laptop anymore)
> SSD gives me fast boot times
>programming socks are comfy af and I have the best orgasms while wearing them
>C++ is the best language I've ever used and since learning it I've been able to learn any language I try with ease
>chinktop runs word and isn't 5kg or $1000
>arch is a million times better than ubuntu
>buy everything from aliexpress and am able to save ~90% of my salary
>bought a new PC with bitcoin revenue

I wish I'd listened and not used Windows 10 though. The updates keep throttling my internet when I log in even though I've changed all the settings.

are you 10

>c++
>arch

>pass user
>writes top quality shitpost

i wish i was 10 again.

>b-bitcoin is a meme currency ayy lmaooo it's gonna crash and die!!!

Thanks a lot, idiots.

I use KDE and i like it - but considering switch to some tiling like i3 or awesome.

can't you literally mine it? i know that has nothing to do with it being more valuable then it was before but can't you still mine or is it you spend just as much on electricity bills as you do mining?

It constantly crashes, but it can't die because that would require people to learn from mistakes.
Bitcoin isn't really a currency as much as it's a Ponzi scheme that lets anyone in on it if they aren't stupid enough to fall.

>ryzen 7
>msi motherboard
fuck u

kys

lol the mining difficulty is absurdly high now. you'd need some pretty ridiculous hardware to even attempt it.

That isn't a ponzi scheme and it doesn't cost anything to mine. You just needed a GPU and electricity to run it.

Put ice cubes into my reservoir for better overclocks. Computer still wont turn on.

Anything AMD

The shills here are pushing Ryzen and Vega very hard

Sup Forumsood Sup Forumsoys

My mouse button 3 is kind of worn out and doesn't work (only started after a few years).
Razor products are usually pretty good (provided you aren't unlucky), but they have a gaymer tax applied to their price.

Give Logitech a try if you haven't. I've put some of my mice through hell and they are durable.

>C++
You mean just C, right?
>arch
Sup Forums is actually doesn't really like Arch. As far as I know the Sup Forums anwer for Linux distrubition is always either Xubuntu if you are novice or Slackware if you are the guy who thinks tha manual gearboxes should be standart.

fpbp

Cheapo trust 2004 doing just fine
The paint literally faded away due to intense use but it works

Never. I now run Arch with i3-gaps.
Thanks Sup Forums!

I fell for the Zuk Z2 meme. It was being memed so hard on here as a chinkphones that could compete with mainstream flagships. Instead it's a buggy poorly built piece of shit that never gets updated. Just like any no-name chinkphones from blu etc.

Your memes are a kind of oroboros.

thinkpad is actually one of the very few Sup Forums memes that's worth falling for

What I followed:
>Bought yesteryear flagship chinkphone Mi 5s+
>Bought OnePlus Bullets v2 earphones
>Bought Logitech g102 mouse

What I didn't follow:
>Bought Zenbook instead of ThinkPad
>Installed Manjaro instead of Gentoo/Arch