You're a nice country

>You're a nice country
>Do you support Circassian Independence from Russia?

USA
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/u-s-suspects-chechen-was-behind-istanbul-airport-attack-1467458810
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adygea#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since I'm 1/10th pure circassian, i fully support this.

Why not? Circassians seem bro-tier

I support the dependence of their women on my penis 2bh

Tell gul dukat I said hi

Turkey
Yes
but plese dont steal my horse fishman :-D

If you find any here.

i support this as well

Do I support the remigration of all those muh heritage Turks to the Caucasus in a Liberia-like attempt at proving colonialism wrong? Fuck yerr.

>Do you support Circassian Independence from circassians.
I am fully do.

Finland
100% Yes

i think you mean "northern georgia"

I wish that russia crumbles into many small independent nations

t. karelian

Russia was a mistake. Sweden should've helped Novgorod and make sure Moscow would have never expanded into the beast it is today.

No, because most of the diaspora are cancerous turkefied/arabized slimes and an independent state would immediately become George Soros Daghestan tier. I'd rather Russia reintegrate the ones already there into the European world and let the outside ones become Allah Ekber browns (Adyghe harem genes will run out eventually) who act analogous to Burger tier muh Cherokee heritage fags.

t. Actual 100% bure cirgassian

t. Ivan I guess

t.mongol
pray the slavs save the white man from the degeneracy we are letting into our homes

What is Circassian independence? there's no region with a Circassian majority in Russia, they're most concentrated in Karachay-Cherkessia where they're 11%. Most of them live in villages and there's not any movement for independence i.e. becoming 20 times poorer than now.

>>You're a nice country
>>Do you support Alaska and California Independence from USA?
Russia
Yes

>Russia
>No, Circassians are pretty nice, but I totally support harsher actions in the region so you guys will get more Chechen ter..oops sorry poor and oppressed refugees
wsj.com/articles/u-s-suspects-chechen-was-behind-istanbul-airport-attack-1467458810

Turkey
Yes

t.half adyghe

100% this. The reason they're annoying everyone with their "free circassia" shit is because they have actually lost their Circassian identity and overcompensate in reaction. Most can't even speak our language. We're better off with Russia at the moment. In Adygea, Russians and Circassians totally get along.. it's safe as fuck there, actually by far the safest region in the North Caucasus.
Wrong.. in Adygea its been constantly rising and is about 30% now.. In Kabardino-Balkaria, Kabardians (Who are also Circassians) make up about 60% of the population.

t.circassian from Adygea

OK, form a single small country and fall off.

He just gave all the reasons why he thinks they're better off under Russian control for now
Did you even read what he wrote?

>mfw first russian posts yes and fsb will take him

Rossia
YES

>knock knock

Who's there?

Why does Russia even want these areas?

I would and I want to but I'm not sure if there's actually enough circassians in existence anymore to justify a nation-state, it would just be more instability in the caucausus

>1989

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adygea#Demographics
2010 Census1
Adyghs (including Circassians) 25.8%
Russians 63.6%

I don't get your point. I said the amount of Circassians has been rising constantly.. that census you've showed us is from 2010 and I know recently it has something about 28%.. Exact number doesn't even matter.

22, 25, 28 % and so?
they are still a minority
even in their own ethnic republic

No, I'm just a butthurt man here.

>and so?
you said there would be no region with a Circassian majority in Russia even though Circassians are the majority in KB.. and in 20 years max Adygea will also be Circassian by the majority..